Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Cock rings?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #559922 at 27,Jun,18 22:34
Hi all . I'm thinking of buying a cock ring (steel would be my choice) but I have a few reservations. One person told me they're mainly used by people who suffer from ED - which is not the message I want to send! - while another person told me they're mainly used by gay men... Are these things true? For those of you who have them, how often do you use them? As a novelty or all the time? And to any straight men like myself, in your experience do women like it when you wear a cock ring? Thanks!

Similar topics: 1.Cock Rings   2.Cock Rings   3.Cock Rings   4.Cock Rings What do you use?   5.Wide or narrow metel cock and ball rings?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #550094 at 20,Jul,18 02:51
You can barely see my black homemade cock ring.
I made it from a tube-cut section of a black dress sock.

[deleted image]

I cut away the foot and use the tube part...
...I can wrap it twice around the base of my cock
and it keeps me rigid while I'm lubed up and edging.
The elastic tension feels comfortable even when my
cock is throbbing hard during ejaculation.

Cock rings aren't so expensive; but I prefer to use
the cut tubes from my old black dress socks.

I'll post a better view of my homemade cock ring later.

By #562567 at 20,Jul,18 02:38
[deleted image]
I have my homemade cock ring.It does the job keeping my cock hard for longer.I use it everytime when edging.I wish I could buy normal cock ring.

By #559922 at 16,Jul,18 04:04
Got one today! /auvjzll05j7jpic.html
By 2nice at 18,Jul,18 09:43 other posts of 2nice 
What do you think of it?

By leopoldij at 18,Jul,18 14:19 other posts of leopoldij 
Looks good!!!

By X5TANNED at 18,Jul,18 09:26 other posts of X5TANNED 
just do it

By #121361 at 18,Jul,18 04:55
[deleted image]

By #121361 at 18,Jul,18 04:53
[deleted image] Do it for myself and my Lady !

By #550700 at 09,Jul,18 05:48
I love wearing cock weights too..and clamps..and nip clamps

By SluttySarah069 at 06,Jul,18 16:37 other posts of SluttySarah069 
I love wearing my cock rings -but take the off when wife is likely to see them. setComment('mtabl1','0')
See knows I'm a Bi Cross Dresser but doesn't approve.
By spermkiss at 06,Jul,18 19:09 other posts of spermkiss 
Hey, wearing a cock ring is small potatoes compared to cross dressing. If she knows about that, even if she doesn't approve, I sorta doubt a cock ring will freak her out. And even if it does, so what? It's your body, your dick and your balls. You can do what you want.

By #559922 at 06,Jul,18 20:52
I don't see what being bi and a cross-dresser has to do with wearing a cock ring.
By leopoldij at 07,Jul,18 00:02 other posts of leopoldij 
Exactly right!

By spermkiss at 07,Jul,18 15:46 other posts of spermkiss 
I was wondering that myself.

By spermkiss at 28,Jun,18 15:39 other posts of spermkiss 
As a gay man who has worn a cock ring 24/7/365 for over 15 years may I say something?

Are they worn only by gay men? No, not by any means, though it might be true that a higher percentage of gay men wear them, mainly because we have a greater dick awareness. We like showing off our dicks. But a lot of straight men do, too. I've seen numerous photos of presumably straight athletes obviously wearing a cock ring under their sports attire. Mostly wrestlers wearing singlets.

Which brings me to why I wear one and presumably why most other men do as well. It makes for a better appearance when nude and for a nicer contour in the crotch of snug fitting attire. What man doesn't want that?

Are they worn to help alleviate ED? In some cases yes. I had a dear friend who suffered from ED and he had a cock ring that was prescribed by his doctor. His was worn just around his penis at the base.

However most cock rings are worn around both the penis and testicles. I'll digress here into how to put one on. Put your testicles thru the ring first and then work your SOFT penis thru. My testicles ride high and when I have an erection they retract into my body and almost disappear. The ring holds them down in my scrotum so my equipment looks better. I think that's why many men wear them.

If you do get a steel one, the most important advice I can give you is don't panic when you become erect and find that you cannot get it off. Your penis will eventually soften and you can take the ring off if you desire. As I said earlier, I wear mine 24/7/365 and it does not in any way interfere with the normal function of my genitals. I get hard, I get soft, I can urinate, I can ejaculate. I've even worn mine to medical appointments even with a urologist. No doctor has so much as batted an eye (doctors have seen everything) and none has advised me that it is in any way harmful.

So if you want one, go for it.
By 2nice at 28,Jun,18 16:19 other posts of 2nice 
Great answer, spermkiss.

By #559922 at 28,Jun,18 18:22
Wow, thanks for this!
By spermkiss at 28,Jun,18 23:18 other posts of spermkiss 
Some further remarks on cock rings, especially about materials. You mentioned that you are leaning toward a steel ring and I started out with a stainless steel ring, one that claimed to be surgical steel. It worked fine for a few months and then my skin began to break out. I switched to a neoprene one which has the advantage of being flexible and stretchy, but again this caused skin rash.

What to do? I liked wearing one but both of the main materials caused skin problems.

So I began using a ch-i-ld (gotta watch the censor) size jade bangle. No skin problems at all. And they are really inexpensive IF you know where to get them. I visit Hong Kong with some regularity (I was just there in October, my thirteenth visit) and they can be purchased in the Jade Market there for about HK$20 to 30. About US$3 to 4. If there is a store near where you live that sells Chinese imports you can probably find them there, but expect to pay US$15 to 20, maybe more. The jade bangle has the added advantage of not setting off the metal detector in airport security lines. Since I travel a lot this is a real plus.

Best wishes and I hope that what I said in this note and my previous note is useful.
By #559922 at 29,Jun,18 05:09
Thanks again!

By leopoldij at 28,Jun,18 22:29 other posts of leopoldij 
I knew that cock rings are not a privilege of gay men!
By 2nice at 29,Jun,18 01:20 other posts of 2nice 
Do you wear one, Leo?
By leopoldij at 29,Jun,18 01:43 other posts of leopoldij 
I don't wear one.
I wear five.
/g8ci0sd6pqpwpic.html
By 2nice at 29,Jun,18 01:47 other posts of 2nice 
Kind of looks like your girlfriend's hair ties, Leo.
By leopoldij at 29,Jun,18 04:44 other posts of leopoldij 
No they're not. They're Very tight latex cock rings.
Here's another one
[deleted image]

By DarkMax at 28,Jun,18 09:00 other posts of DarkMax 
Everyone who wants uses it I'm straight man.
But women don't like this things.

By 2nice at 28,Jun,18 02:16 other posts of 2nice 
The information you’ve been fed about cock rings is false. Cock rings are used by many men regardless of sexual orientation. That is ridiculous to think otherwise. They CAN aid when having an erection. In my experience they have a tendency to make me harder, but have no effect on a lasting erection. I consider them more like jewelry, and I wear them 24/7.

By #559922 at 28,Jun,18 02:53
Interesting, thanks!

By leopoldij at 28,Jun,18 00:30 other posts of leopoldij 
Are You joking man? I love cockrings and have no problem with ED or anything else. Wearing then just enhances the pleasure when shooting my cum load during sex or when getting a handjob, blowjob or when I jerk off.
[deleted image]
By #559922 at 28,Jun,18 01:29
Good to know! Apparently those people were wrong then.

By whatsupcocks at 27,Jun,18 23:36 other posts of whatsupcocks 
im BI so I can say yes they do like your cock rings. they like to fill your hard hot ball slapping there cunt. I use medal rings. They work the best.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Try one on the only way and see what you think.
By #559922 at 28,Jun,18 00:14
Thanks!

By louther at 27,Jun,18 23:24 other posts of louther 
I love cock rings and have no ED issues whatsoever. My obsession actually started when the girlfriend bought a vibrating ring for couples and she loved it and I loved the way it felt too. After that we discovered that a cock ring makes the veins pop and she could feel that inside her and it was a great sensation for her. I now own about 4 or 5 and my favorite style is one that has a ring for the cock and a ring for the balls. When we fuck doggystyle she loves that it makes my balls tighter and they slap her clit as we fuck. All mine are silicone or rubber material though. I would definitely recommend you try them out.
By #559922 at 28,Jun,18 00:13
Thank you!

Adult Discussion Forum