She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Perfect Cock?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by Stabilo at 25,Aug,18 03:33  other posts of Stabilo
What do women here consider to be the ideal dick?

Similar topics: 1.perfect cock   2.a hot cock competition   3.The perfect photo angle.   4.Perfect cock size?   5.Natalia has a PERFECT pair of boobs  

New Comment

Comments:
By onthelose at 30,Aug,18 22:31 other posts of onthelose 
I think that its not the cock but who its connected to that women are interested in. Sex for a woman is secondary. Sex for a man is primary and looks only matters somewhat. A hard cock causes partial blindness. I realize I am painting with a wide brush so cut me some slack.

By #517415 at 30,Aug,18 17:22
if we are being adults here the first thing i would like to say is that we cannot help what we are born with. but we damn sure can educate ourselves of how to utilize what we were given to the best of our abilities...Get to know your own body people...familiarize yourself with what you like and want. and our partners cannot read minds you have to vocalize your desires. if you dont feel comfortable doing so then you shouldnt be having sex with that person. I think any man with any size penis can please a woman. all it takes is communication. Not everyone is the same. We all like it different.

By cumcouplessa at 25,Aug,18 04:08 other posts of cumcouplessa 
Not too big, not too small, with an upward curve . Oh, and preferably bi
By kebmo at 25,Aug,18 06:34 other posts of kebmo 
I have what you want.

Adult Discussion Forum