Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Most unusual place you’ve had sex

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by Kerena at 24,Sep,18 19:48  other posts of Kerena
I wouldn’t say where I’ve had sex is all that unusual place to be...But I am curious to hear of where others have had Sex?

Similar topics: 1.What is the most unusual place that you have ever masturbated?   2."Unusual" female celebs that you wank off over   3.The Unusual   4.Unusual PUSSY U HAVE EVER SAW- DESCRIBE   5.unusual turn on's ;D  

New Comment

Comments:
By #551147 at 09,Nov,18 15:49
On the west side steps leading up to the Arch in St. Louis. Therefore I can lay claim to fucking under the Arch. 😉 And in a cemetery on a gravestone. When she got up you could read a portion of the epitaph on her ass.

By #555742 at 29,Sep,18 00:55
In an elevator. Also at a party poolside trying to hide but a few people did watch and it felt good being watched while fucking.

By #568146 at 28,Sep,18 15:45
In a the restroom of a church.

By biggripper1 at 27,Sep,18 23:39 other posts of biggripper1 
My wife and I had sex on the top of a hill full of heather. It wasn't until later I noticed a plane had flown overhead

By #535695 at 26,Sep,18 01:59
In a life guard stand at night on waikiki beach in Hawaii.
Behind the snack bar at Buffalo Chip at the Sturgis motorcycle rally.
In the alley behind a bar.
Bent a chick over my motorcycle at a rest area one night.
Behind a tree at a backyard party.
Should I go on?
By Kerena at 26,Sep,18 23:06 other posts of Kerena 
Ohh So many places....You can keep going..lol

By Lvphose at 26,Sep,18 07:07 other posts of Lvphose 
In a cemetery!

By kebmo at 26,Sep,18 04:31 other posts of kebmo 
In the sauna of a big downtown hotel. The maintenance guy opened the door, saw what was going on then closed it without saying a word. Twenty minutes later my wife and I got on the elevator to go back to our room and he got on with us. Not a word.

By #64328 at 24,Sep,18 20:29
I can think of a few. In an empty Pepsi booth at a motorcycle race with 100s of people right outside. In high school I did it standing up in the music room up against the wall behind heavy curtains used for sound deadening with a girl i was in history class with. It was actually her idea. By the way the class was empty at the time. We also did it once in there parents game room. She bent over the pool table and we went at it with her dad in the next room
By tb1 at 25,Sep,18 17:23 other posts of tb1 
Over a pool table, hot

By #565880 at 25,Sep,18 16:54
I've never had sex I jerked off in a bathroom once, no one else was there but I cum in the toilet and flushed it. No one ever knew

By #566798 at 24,Sep,18 22:38
I've had it in a few unusual places.. in a mining quarry, in an elevator, in a bus shelter in the middle of town but that's probably not that unusual these days!
My favourite was at an old job in a supermarket. The security guard was fucking the checkout supervisor in the baby change toilet, a stock cupboard in the warehouse, and in the CCTV office Perk of the job to say the least!

By #90395 at 24,Sep,18 22:37
On top of a well in a city park

Adult Discussion Forum