Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

It's just friendship!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by up-for-it at 05,Oct,18 18:25  other posts of up-for-it
I don't like it when people say this!

They mean i don't love her/him i know

But it sounds like friendship is less than love and i think friendship is just as important as love!

What do you think?

Similar topics: 1.Want to suck a friend   2.Question for you "straight" guys   3.Unaccepted Friendship   4.Friendship, what does it mean to you?   5.Sexy Mature Women: Opinions, thoughts, advice  

New Comment

Comments:
By #485312 at 09,Oct,18 11:03
true friendship is hard to find, so it is rare, just as real love between a couple is rare, l would rather someone care about me, than love me, people who care have a heart, people who love can hurt your heart and think nothing of it.. having a friend is more important as a real friend will be there when your heart is broken *lix*
By up-for-it at 09,Oct,18 15:31 other posts of up-for-it 
Absolutely, true friendship is rare and an incredible feeling when you have it. So why people say it's just friendship,i will never understand that!

By #562152 at 05,Oct,18 23:09
What it sounds like or not is not the point. Friendship is ok by itself, without love. But love is impossible without friendship. Now, this assumes that the "love" we are talking about is the feeling and not the act.
By up-for-it at 06,Oct,18 06:34 other posts of up-for-it 
The two always interact on some level. What i mean is there can be great friendship without being in love

It's the word "just" in the sentence that gets me!
It's friendship,not more, not less!
By #562152 at 06,Oct,18 10:50
By phart at 06,Oct,18 18:58 other posts of phart 
I don't see 1 being without the other and anything good coming from it. Both love and friendship make a team.
By #562152 at 06,Oct,18 20:44
But not always together
By up-for-it at 07,Oct,18 07:58 other posts of up-for-it 
Friendship is also a form of loving, you won't be friends with someone you don't like.

Friendship without sexual attraction and the act of loving can stand on it's own and be just as great

By onthelose at 05,Oct,18 23:00 other posts of onthelose 
That's the same as when a women tells you are a nice guy. Just means no pussy for you. I have heard that many times and I just walk away.
By up-for-it at 06,Oct,18 06:42 other posts of up-for-it 
If you just wanted pussy then you were right to just walk away no need to make a fuss!

By phart at 06,Oct,18 15:13 other posts of phart 
That statement tells me I am not good enough for them and I am wasting my time having any feelings for them.
I just wish they had some fucking clue as to how much that mows down a man's self esteem.And I also wish they actually cared enough not to hurt peoples feelings like that.
By up-for-it at 06,Oct,18 16:28 other posts of up-for-it 
Yeah it is a complicated matter
You're a nice guy, when you hear those words they are probably going to crush you with what comes next!
They don't always realise or want to

On the other hand if they have no feeelings for you, what can they do, whatever they do it's going to hurt! I guess the short pain is the best, better than leading you on!

Why can't we just be attrackted to the ones that are attrackted to us, would make it so much easier and less painfull
By phart at 06,Oct,18 18:56 other posts of phart 
Sadly,the women that seem to want me,I don't want!
I Am not the best judge of character and I made a bad choice in the gal I dated for a long time,read my blog,"what would you do" to get a understanding of what I went thru.

Sadly,women around here are looking for a man with money or a large dick or has a good dr0g supply. They don't want a man that would try to provide,protect,cherish and love and respect them.
On the other side,I actually overheard 1 gal last week as I was eating breakfast tell another gal," I don't understand it,he left me because he said I cussed him out to much,whats up with that?He said he didn't want to cuss back at me as it was disrespectful,I don't want respect,I want his big dick". Now when you hear that,from 30 feet away,from a total stranger,what does that tell you? What impression does that leave you with? On 1 hand the METO folks want to be respected,but on the other hand,they don't want respect and don't give any. Very damn confusing if you ask me.
By up-for-it at 06,Oct,18 20:02 other posts of up-for-it 
That's why i stayed single: i just didn't get how it worked, i did try, but felt i could never make it work!

Adult Discussion Forum