She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Question for you "straight" guys

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #252079 at 06,Sep,12 02:09
What would you do if your best friend told you he would like to give you a bj? How would you react and would you end the friendship?

Similar topics: 1.Question for the straight guys   2.FIRST CONTACT WITH A GUY   3.Gays guys fucking women   4.Question for gay or bisexual men.   5.Straight guys; What's your price?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #652988 at 02,Jan,22 14:07
I would pull my dick out for him
By Sir-Skittles at 03,Jan,22 18:46 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
You are a pan handling rat cunt. A proper hillbilly with garbage all over the floor of your rat house

Dick60

By HotFuckerBoy at 03,Jan,22 21:14 other posts of HotFuckerBoy 

By HotFuckerBoy at 03,Jan,22 01:49 other posts of HotFuckerBoy 
I wonder if this long gone member is going to recreate an account here just to see that he’s still getting answers to his 10 year old question?
By #574505 at 03,Jan,22 03:49
I think the long time member got suck of he's life..
By Dev01 at 03,Jan,22 11:16 other posts of Dev01 
Probably already back
By HotFuckerBoy at 03,Jan,22 21:13 other posts of HotFuckerBoy 
Probably hahaha

By #64328 at 03,Jan,22 18:37
I'd probably go for it. All of my earliest experiences were with other horny boys but we were very secretive about it

By nekekal at 02,Jan,22 23:19 other posts of nekekal 
No problem. Some guy wants to suck my cock, I get it out for him before he changes his mind.

By Narcan at 21,Sep,12 15:19 other posts of Narcan 
I always say the definition of a good friend, is someone who gets 2 blow jobs in town, comes home and gives you one...

By #67735 at 20,Sep,12 04:13
My drunk friend asked me to touch his balls a few years ago, I froze up and pretended I didn't hear it. Now he denies it but I really want his balls

By #246442 at 19,Sep,12 21:56
Depends on which friend m straight but I think we all have that friend who we would expriment with

By CreativeOne at 07,Sep,12 00:38 other posts of CreativeOne 
Wow ! Good question "Lonestar Rebelman" and this is definitely a thinker ! However I would really be flattered that they asked me and thought of wanting to do that with me , but in all honesty ... I would say no , but deep down inside some part of me wants to say yes , because it would be very erotic to try new things like that ... I mean it's just a BJ and for that matter it would feel fantastic !!! So , like I said before ... "this question is definitely a thinker" !
By spermkiss at 07,Sep,12 19:08 other posts of spermkiss 
First of all, receiving a blow job from another man does not make you gay. Straight men have been sucked off by other men for centuries and it's no big deal. After all, men have their needs and one of them is to reach a climax and ejaculate with some regularity. If a guy does not have a female partner, what's he going to do? He has two choices, jack off or get sucked off by another man. A lot of straight men opt for the blow job.

And it's truely a win/win situation. The guy gets his nut off, something he wants and needs, and the cocksucker gets the pleasure of sucking him off. There are a lot of cocksuckers out there who are more than happy to give a no-strings-attached blow job.

And yes, you should definately try new things. Not only will a blow job from another man be something new, but it will also be a better blow job. After all, we male cocksuckers are men, too. We have dicks ourselves so we know what feels good.
By CreativeOne at 10,Sep,12 22:22 other posts of CreativeOne 
Very well said "spermkiss" and I totaly agree with what you said ! Like I said my inner-self would say "Yes" as I really miss all the fun stuff I did back in the day ... and believe me , after being on this site , it brings back fond memories of when I was in school with some of my close guy friends ! None the less ... Thank You so much for your reply on my comment my friend !!!

By #233140 at 19,Sep,12 12:53
Very well said!! I'm a 'committed' bisexual and truly love being on both sides of the 'equation' if you will and I can tell you that when I'm in the mood, I'm more than happy to give another guy a NSA B/J!
By spermkiss at 19,Sep,12 18:03 other posts of spermkiss 
So true. Sure, sex within a Meaningful Relationship is good, but there are times when a man just wants to get his nut off and there are times when a guy just wants to suck cock.

The suckee just wants to get off, put his dick away, zip up and say "Thanks for the blow job, man, good-bye".

The cocksucker just wants to drop to his knees, suck the guy to climax, savor the flavor of the sperm, swallow it and say "Thanks for the jizz, man, good-bye".

By #201583 at 10,Sep,12 03:54
That's funny. Every straight guy I know would shoot me if I asked. Then again, none of my straight friends have bisexual tendencies.
By #287786 at 10,Sep,12 05:09
cumdump the ones that deny it the most are many times the most closeted ones.
By spermkiss at 10,Sep,12 16:10 other posts of spermkiss 
You got that right.

By #101710 at 10,Sep,12 11:17
I have a friend like that, I know he was gay, our friendship going on for many years and only recently have begun to be more intimate: I don't fuck him but I let him suck my dick sometimes (and it's amazing)

By #157003 at 09,Sep,12 19:09
I would pull my cock out and just let him do what he wants
A blowjob is a blowjobd

By #119764 at 08,Sep,12 10:33
i actually did ask my best friend if i could suck him (he's married and has two kids), time went by and one night we ended up sucking each other! we've done it twice (been a year now) and haven't really talked about it anymore... but he's still my best friend and we hang out together all the time...
Also, his wife has no clue :-)

By slipper at 08,Sep,12 02:35 other posts of slipper 
I'd be flattered and graciously decline given the incredible relationship with my wife.

By #291618 at 07,Sep,12 03:57
honestly i think i would let him do it iv never recieved a bj from a man and im kinda curious about it
By #252079 at 07,Sep,12 06:04
Well I'm the sucker. So you'd let me do it is what you're saying? Lol
By #291618 at 07,Sep,12 19:23
maybe... it could be...

By #277673 at 06,Sep,12 02:44
I think i would be surprised, but flattered, but would turn him down. I respect all of my friends, so what they do in their lives i support them. I wouldn't end the relationship either. he's still my friend and we can still hang out.

Adult Discussion Forum