Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Are there actually any women in here who enjoy looking at cock?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #568553 at 12,Jan,19 14:51
Are there actually any women on this site who enjoy looking at cock, and will comment at like pics? There seems to be very very few in my experience.

Similar topics: 1.Bi Women commenting on pictures   2.what do women think about men sucking cock   3.Knicker Sniffing   4.How many women actually enjoy giving head?   5.Women and naked men  

New Comment

Comments:
By admin at 12,Jan,19 18:29 other posts of admin 
From what I know some girls do look at cocks on this site, mostly out of curiosity, but they rarely comment or even register on the site at all. So don't hold your breath for many comments from women.

How do I know they do? I once showed this site to one female friend and she was showing the site to all her other female friends and discussing dicks with them, but none of them registered on the site.
By #562152 at 12,Jan,19 23:06
I agree with you and Bella. Few women make comments. Let me ask you something. Would you prefer a flattering comment even though it may not be truthful or no comments at all?
By this I mean: WOW WOW WOW, I'd love to play with that.
By #568553 at 12,Jan,19 23:43
I guess I would want truthful comments
thanks for the feed back

By #568553 at 12,Jan,19 23:44
Thanks for the feedback

By #562152 at 12,Jan,19 15:00
ukmarco,,,i get many pics every day i'm here. Almost every time (99%) of the time I vote HOT. And, if it's a nice cock i try to comment on it. The thing is that you know what makes your cock unique. To us, even very experienced women, a dick is a dick is a dick. And the comments are limited to WOW WOW WOW,,,or I'd love to slide down that,,,etc. Then, there's the fact that men look for pussy all the time while women don't look for cock. If i'm one of those women that did not comment, I'm sorry,,,i'll try harder,,,
By #568553 at 12,Jan,19 15:14
Thanks for the reply, you are one of the few ladies on here who has commented on my pics or profile page. Thanks again.
By #562152 at 12,Jan,19 15:20

--------------------------------------- added after 96 seconds

may i borrow one of your pics??? i'd like to post it in one of my forums,,
By #568553 at 12,Jan,19 18:17
Yes of course you may,thanks for asking. Which picture it?
By #562152 at 12,Jan,19 22:17
[deleted image]
This one?
--------------------------------------- added after 41 minutes

In my opinion I could look at that all day long.
By #568553 at 12,Jan,19 23:39
thanks. As I said feel free to use it.

By bella! at 12,Jan,19 22:09 other posts of bella! 
I tend to agree with admin's first sentence. Yes, there are women who enjoy looking at the cocks on display on SYD. The majority of women will view the cocks out of curiosity and admin is correct, the women will probably not comment. For me to post a comment on a member's picture, that picture needs to be unique.

I would venture to say that most men believe that they are swinging the best looking piece of man meat between their legs that women will ever lay eyes on. Kinda like the woman that thinks her baby is the cutest. Uh, in both cases, that might be far from the "truth"..... I'm going to stick my neck out by saying that if women were going to select their male partner based on the appearance of their dick, some fellas might lead a lonely life!

My opinions are not meant to be hurtful, just my take on the matter. Peace.

By spermkiss at 12,Jan,19 17:24 other posts of spermkiss 
EVERYONE likes looking at cocks. Men, gay bisexual and straight; women, lesbian, bisexual and straight; EVERYONE. The penis is the universally loved sex organ and all people of either sex and any orientation like looking at it. Why? Because it's impossible for a penis to lie. It's impossible to fake an erection and impossible to fake an ejaculation. When we see a load of jizz squirting out of a hard cock we know it's the real thing.

Adult Discussion Forum