Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

How did older cocksuckers hook up in the 60’s,70’s, & 80’s

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #576685 at 20,Feb,19 16:53
Always wondered how you guys found others to blow before the internet.
I lived in a small town growing up and never saw any outward signs of guys getting together. Your stories would be interesting.

Similar topics: 1.Getting Older   2.older men   3.Why is it so hard to hook up on here   4.Looking for hook up   5.Local gay hook ups  

New Comment

Comments:
By #580165 at 05,Mar,19 08:05
I lived in a town at the baltic sea. I grew up very decent and srtaight. There were some public toilets where I was told that men are meeting. I ґhad a classmate with 13 years and one day he stayed overnight with me at home. When I undressed to get into m pyjama, I had my addidas speedogear as undies.When my friend saw me he said "My God what a bulge You have". That was the start. So I did not look for anything gay with purpose... it happened and it was good.

[deleted image]

By Olderguy321 at 27,Feb,19 02:19 other posts of Olderguy321 
I always scoped out older men that I knew would want to have a young man like me pleasurd them

By #545468 at 23,Feb,19 04:54
Most cities had gay bars that were great places to find a guy. There was also the YMCA. Back then swimming was done in the nude. And spermkiss is right ... You relied on gaydar. It just happened. Libraries also had anatomy section. We would just pull a book on the male anatomy and leave it open on the desk

By spermkiss at 21,Feb,19 16:07 other posts of spermkiss 
We had our ways. There's an old saying that one gay guy can always spot another, and by-and-large, it's true. We seem to have a sixth sense called our "gaydar" that tunes into vibrations from other gay men. You say on your page that you're straight and if indeed that is the case, then you probably don't have gaydar. And if you are straight, why are you asking? 'Just wondering.

You say that you grew up in a small town. If that's the case, then there might not have been a large enough gay population for there have been much of a gay scene. After all, we're only about three or four per cent of the population, though when you add in the nominally straight guys open to a bit of switch hitting there are considerably more. But any reasonably large urban area is going to have certain streets and neighborhoods that are notorious gay hook-up areas.

Then there is the bar scene. Fifty thousand people is about the threshold level for a city to be able to support a gay bar. Any city that large or larger is going to have one. In large urban areas there will be dozens.

Finally, there were gay guide books. I don't know if it's still being published in this internet age, but "Bob Dameron's Address Book" was the Bible for traveling gay men. It listed the names and addresses of gay bars and restaurants and even cruisey areas of all major cities. There was even an international edition for foreign travel. There is a lovely passage in Dan Savage's book "American Savage" about how he spent 24 hours in a major European city, Amsterdam I think. He met a local gentleman in a gay bar, spent the night with him and the next day went sightseeing with him. Being with a local he went places and saw things that the casual tourist would never see.

Well, I've kind of blabbed on here, but there was indeed life before the internet and there is still life today without it.
By #576685 at 21,Feb,19 16:27
Thank you for such an honest and open reply. My town had about 25,000 people. I’m not one for labels but I never had a man on man experience until I was about 57. I got curious and saw ads on Craig’s list so I replied to a guy looking to give blowjobs. I was so nervous when I showed up that I had trouble getting hard for him. He was very nice and started sucking my cock and eventually I got rock hard and came after about 5 minutes or so. I didn’t know the proper etiquette so I told him I was about to cum so he could withdraw, but he told me to cum in his mouth so I did. That was my first blow job by a guy and I still think it was the best I ever had. I still see him regularly and he continues to give me great head. Wish I started earlier!
By spermkiss at 21,Feb,19 22:56 other posts of spermkiss 
A few points on cocksucking etiquette:

(1) It's nice that you gave your cocksucker a heads up that you were about to climax, but it's not really necessary. Any cocksucker worth his salt WANTS that load of sperm. I view the sperm as a thank you gift that the man has given me for giving him good oral service. And what a fine gift it is. It's a living product of his body as there are live sperm cells swimming around in that seminal fluid. That sperm will go down into my gut, be digested and turn into muscle tissue in my body. Part of him will become part of me. That feels really good.

(2) You don't say if you reciprocate, but if you do, spitting out the sperm is a faux pas. As I said above, the man has given his cocksucker a living product of his body. To reject that gift by spitting it out is bad form.

(3) That brings me to my third point in that reciprocation is NEVER required. If I suck a guy off and he wants to reciprocate, that's fine, and if he does not, that's fine too. There are also a substantial number of cocksuckers who do not want reciprocation. Sucking off a man who is so totally straight that he wouldn't dream of sucking a cock himself is a Major Fantasy for a lot of cocksuckers. If the man then reciprocates it destroys that fantasy.
By #576685 at 22,Feb,19 15:34
I was getting blown by my new friend regularly, and one time he had a few guys over at the same time. While he was sucking one guy I was watching intently as I’d never actually seen a blowjob being done in person. While I watched him the next guy started stroking himself and asked me if I wanted to blow him. I was hard as can be watching my friend that I decided to try it. I got on my knees and put his cock in my mouth and started sucking him. I didn’t really know what I was doing but I had gotten enough bjs from women and my new friend that I just went up and down on his cock and used my tongue enough that he came in my mouth without telling me. I didn’t like the taste but I swallowed it anyway. First time for me and over time I blew the same guy a few times. Never really got into it I just did it because I thought I was expected to reciprocate. My friend invited me over when he had a few guys lined up for blowjobs, so I became his cocksucking friend. He wanted all the cocks for himself, but occasionally he liked watching me blow.
By spermkiss at 22,Feb,19 17:01 other posts of spermkiss 
Damn! I got a hard-on reading that! A group of buddies getting together for a cocksucking party is a dream come true.

OK, a few more points.

First of all you deserve congratulations, a gold star and a pat on the head for taking the man all the way to climax, accepting his load and swallowing it on your very first time sucking cock. You truly deserve to be awarded a Boy Scout Merit Badge for Cocksucking.

Secondly, you have discovered the real joy of sex shows, both as a viewer and a showman. Sure, sex in private is fun. But it is enormously more fun in front of an audience. Knowing that others are watching and enjoying the sex along with you makes it so much more pleasurable.

Thirdly, you have also discovered that we men can indeed give sexual pleasure and satisfaction to each other. And a man need not be gay or even bisexual to participate. Straight men can and do have man-on-man sex. It happens all the time.
By tb1 at 22,Feb,19 18:22 other posts of tb1 
Good comments my friend. It is unfortunate for me that I started m2m encounters so late in life

By cumonme1 at 21,Feb,19 12:53 other posts of cumonme1 
Adult book stores with video booths
By bil47 at 21,Feb,19 13:27 other posts of bil47 
Same here. Go into a peep-show booth and leave the door open an inch.

Also, personal ads in the back of the local "alternative" weekly newspaper.

By bi1953 at 21,Feb,19 11:33 other posts of bi1953 
Cruising restrooms at truck stops. There was always trucker dick to be sucked.

By pifad at 21,Feb,19 10:06 other posts of pifad 
I’m from a large city somit was easy to cruise for guys just about anywhere. Public toilets, walks in the parks ( grabb8ng your crotch gives the 8mpression you’re up for play). Friday nights waiting outside the bars , guys wouldn’t get their way with their girl. They’d be eager to get relief. Gloryholes were plentiful back then too. T8mes have changed

By dgraff at 21,Feb,19 09:48 other posts of dgraff 
I to am from a small town less then 500 people lucky I had a child hood friend and we still get together to this day over 40 yrs later

By bikev at 21,Feb,19 08:18 other posts of bikev 
Public toilets

By foreskinlover52 at 20,Feb,19 17:05 other posts of foreskinlover52 
We would go skinny diping all the time

Adult Discussion Forum