Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Anonymoised reasons for Blacklisting

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by Andthisisme at 10,Mar,19 15:06  other posts of Andthisisme
I am not someone who checks on ‘members opinions about me’ that often. I did today, however, and saw that someone, anonymously had posted just two words as a reason for Blacklisting me - ‘Fake Posts’.
I have to admit that surprised me a little but I can live with that. I would however love to know who wrote that.

If someone wants to Blacklist me that is fine I have no problem with that but if they are going to give a reason they really should have the cohones to identify who they are. In that way perhaps this would discourage allegations that are patently false or untrue.

Or am I alone in this point of view?

Similar topics: 1.A quick cumshot video – and less than 2Mb!   2.Reason for your Adult Circumcision   3.Money makes the world go around   4.The Most Cowardly & Low Acts A Member Can Do On Site   5.Blacklisters be aware....  

New Comment

Comments:
By phart at 10,Mar,19 16:23 other posts of phart 
It would be a good thing to know WHO blacklist you.
I think some folks just do it for spite.
By Andthisisme at 10,Mar,19 20:28 other posts of Andthisisme 
I tend to agree with you, because as far as I know I have done nothing to offend anyone.
By phart at 10,Mar,19 23:45 other posts of phart 
The only item listed on mine out of 11 people is, "nothing special,Just I don't like him". And I was able to find who it was,a new member I said hello to. So no biggie.
By Andthisisme at 11,Mar,19 08:20 other posts of Andthisisme 
I am not losing sleep over it, as you say no biggie but I have seen appalling allegations and abuse written about some members and all anonymously. It is jusy cowardly.

By mr_blue at 10,Mar,19 17:10 other posts of mr_blue 
Get a membership or buy points,you can see who has blacklisted you if you only have one or two or have blacklisted you, you know who it is....
By bella! at 10,Mar,19 23:22 other posts of bella! 
I knew knowing who blacklisted you was a feature of premium paid members but I did not know that buying points would also reveal that info. Good information!
By mr_blue at 10,Mar,19 23:43 other posts of mr_blue 
You can just turn the ads off for a few days too...
FAQs

By langer011 at 10,Mar,19 16:00 other posts of langer011 
I am all on your side, this is dishonest.
By Andthisisme at 10,Mar,19 16:17 other posts of Andthisisme 
Thanks. I do generally take the odd negative comment on a person's profile with a large pinch of salt and try to make my judgements on my own dealing with a member.
However, a series of negative comments, even if anonymous is concerning, although I still wish these were not anonymous.

Adult Discussion Forum