Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

The Most Cowardly & Low Acts A Member Can Do On Site

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #569341 at 02,Mar,19 08:45
This is my Top 4:
1) Spraying a stranger with an abusive PM and then blacklisting them before they have a chance to reply.
2) Blacklisting someone without ever conversing with them (for whatever piss weak reason people do that for).
3) Using contests like Picture Of The Month to anonymously “voice” your dislike for a member when you don’t have the intestinal fortitude to do it publicly (unless you take shelter immediately after doing so by blacklisting).
4) Slandering people behind their back or in group chat / the forum because you are too much of a jealous/ego-hurt, limp-wristed coward to bring your grievance/s straight to the member you have an issue with.

Those are my Top 4, does anyone else have any?

Similar topics: 1.Where are the 370,000 + members   2.Idiots creating fakes for themselves   3.feature request - enhanced blacklist   4.LET'S WORK TOGETHER TO INCREASE & MAINTAIN SITE MEMBER VOLUME   5.SITE VILLAINS!  

New Comment

Comments:
By #580336 at 03,Mar,19 19:54
Why have we got into a slanging match? When I first saw the op I knew it would be inflammatory but surely we are all big enough and ugly enough to MOVE THE FUCK ON And let this thread die a death before you all make yourselves look like petty people.

Just let it go,life is far too short. If you want to blacklist someone that is up to you ,same as it is up to them if they want to Blacklist. Name calling is just soo childish
By #578610 at 06,Mar,19 15:51
Let it go??? That's no fun,
-------------------------------------------------------
My opinion
By #580336 at 06,Mar,19 18:07
And that one statement speaks volumes about you.

Not knowing the whole situation ( and please don't bother explaining it, I really couldn't care less ), just reading the replies from various members, some have decided that it is best to let this thread die but no not you , you keep resurrecting it to keep yourself in the spotlight .

Please grow up and stop damaging the sites reputation, along with your own
By #578610 at 06,Mar,19 19:04
The site can take care of itself. That post was made tongue in cheek. A joke if you don't know what that means. It was also an opinion. You are right, you don't know the history behind it, nor do you qualify to give your 2 cents to the story. You have no right to judge me. I don't need this or any other forum to keep the spotlight on me. All I did is make a comment, an answer to misinformation. Now you can go comment on the taste of chicken or even make love to yourself. I don't care, but, I didn't start this thread and being in the public domain, I will comment in it if I want. Go be a pompous ass in Mrs Bella's or Mr Blue's forums
---------------------------------------------------------
My opinion
--------------------------------------- added after 41 minutes

Or take a hot bath.

By #578610 at 07,Mar,19 15:10
BTW, I just read your post again. "surely we are all big enough and ugly enough to MOVE THE FUCK ON ". Lollipop, I take exception to that. I'm 5' tall, 123lbs, and pretty.
----------------------------------------------------------
And that ain't just My opinion

By #578610 at 02,Mar,19 17:52
Mr Blue, Mrs Bella, I do believe I said,”My opinion.”
Mr Blue, you will also notice I was and still am polite to you. Why are you putting your two cents into it when you have me blacklisted? And, in response to Mrs Bella, if she wants to know something have her send me a private message. However, the original premise of my initial post stands as:
————————————————————————————/
My opinion
By dgraff at 02,Mar,19 19:23 other posts of dgraff 
Listen hot flashes I'm going out to the club to drink some shots and when I get back I might not be in the mood for your crap just what do you tell a woman with two black eyes nothing you all ready told them twice
--------------------------------------- added after 13 minutes

By the way warm mitts or saggy tits or Mandy or who ever you are you lost your account as twowarmmitts because you lied to admin plain and simple
By #578610 at 03,Mar,19 17:06
If you are talking to me then let me advice you. The member that was banned was banned because she suggested a member's father was a p,e,dophile. It was not true and that was despicable and should never have happened. Admin, rightly, deleted and banned that member right then and there. It was not because she lied as she never did. You, and Bella, and Blue and CountryCouple, as always ganged up on her to get her mad and say things she shouldn't have said so. You four, with your obsession with Twowarmtts, a lady that kept pulling your tail because of your meanness to push members you don't like to quit. Well, you might want to check with Admin. Both Twowarmtts and Twowarmtts2 quit the site on their own. Yes, it is the same person who changed her mind and came back. All others were independent people that you hounded because you are mean spirited, trollish, and obsessed with Twowarmtts. She wouldn't stay silent and that bugged the crap out of you. You, Dgraff, came to my page and made comments that "You are not fooling anyone." I blocked you along with Bella and Blue. I unblocked you 3 days ago and again you started with your crap. You left a comment on one of my pics with your same stupid intent you always have. Listen to me. I'm not your "hotflashes" or your "saggytits". Because of you and your group of discontented people that wish nothing more than to cause harm to other members, Admin has placed me as a possible banned member. How I wish he would ban you and your group, but, i don't have that power. When I block people I do it for a few weeks. I like having a "sweet" rating. Don't push anymore. Please.
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

By dgraff at 02,Mar,19 14:30 [Delete] [ban]

Your not fooling any one Barbra
you posted that here[deleted image]

I'm leaving it up with the following comment. "Biggest A'hole on site"
My opinion, of course
By phart at 03,Mar,19 17:17 other posts of phart 
By #578610 at 03,Mar,19 18:28
Baby, don't be so hard on yourself. We know how you are, but, you don't have to admit it,,

By 2nice at 03,Mar,19 22:08 other posts of 2nice 
Dgraff, just ignore this attention seeking lunatic. It will eventually go away.
By dgraff at 03,Mar,19 22:21 other posts of dgraff 
I guess your right nice hey did you ever find that Lebanon bologna you were looking for
By 2nice at 03,Mar,19 23:03 other posts of 2nice 
No, the search continues...
By dgraff at 04,Mar,19 02:38 other posts of dgraff 
We should trade you send me some Michigan perch and I will send you a roll of Lebanon bologna

By Sir-Skittles at 04,Mar,19 18:47 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
@ Dgraff--- hot flashes
By #578610 at 06,Mar,19 15:49
I wonder if Mrs Bella has hot flashes or ED?
-------------------------------------------------------
My opinion

By #578610 at 03,Mar,19 19:39
Mr Blue is running true to form. Right from the start he hurls insults. He can't be civil to save his life. What has "hotpussy" done to you to merit your fowl mouth? Did she call you an asshole, cock sucking, cunt hating low life???? I don't think so.
--------------------------------------- added after 12 minutes

--------------------------------------------------------
My opinion
By Sir-Skittles at 04,Mar,19 18:53 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
"fowl mouth" WTF?? Shut yer bird cunt
By #578610 at 05,Mar,19 00:21
Yes, candy bits,,
--------------------------------------- added after 21 hours

A blonde pushes her BMW into a gas station. She tells the mechanic it died.
After he works on it for a few minutes, it is idling smoothly. She says, “What's the story?”
He replies, “Just crap in the carburetor.”
She asks, “How often do I have to do that?”

By #578610 at 02,Mar,19 20:10
Mr_Blue, Mr Dgraff, Mrs Bella, I can't answer your posts (except for Mr Dgraff) as I am blocked by you two. What's more, I don't want to. My opinions are just that, my opinions, just like your opinions are yours. Mr JustWill and I talked to a conclusion between us. I hate to include him here as he is an honorable man that got caught in something that was not his doing. You, three, want to cause trouble for no reason. Why not go back to posting about bologna sandwiches. It's a very exciting subject. Not as exciting as just being abusive to other members but at least you leave others alone. If you want to state your OPINIONS, that's your right, but, I want nothing to do with you.
By phart at 03,Mar,19 01:52 other posts of phart 
Well the bologna sandwich I ate this morning whispered in my ear that it was really a turkey sandwich and it had no idea what a bologna sandwich was! It found its self on the grill turning pinkish and getting warm.
By #545732 at 03,Mar,19 03:52
Has anyone seen my turkey around here at all? I left it eating a sandwich earlier and now it's vanished.

Turkey? Oh tuuuuurkey, where yooooouuuu?

By 2nice at 03,Mar,19 22:14 other posts of 2nice 
Now JustWill is honorable? After you publicly bashed him like a deranged monkey endlessly for weeks???!!! You are a piece of work lady.
By #578610 at 03,Mar,19 22:57
Not me. And who asked you anyway? JustWill was nice to me when I joined. Why do you want to involve him in this? And why are you even barking at me? Did you get marching orders from the leader? It's so funny. A nondescript little forum and all the rats suddenly appear. The PMs must have gone back and forth today. You guys are so chicken shits. You all have to take a punch. Too much a coward to PM me?
My opinion

By JustWill at 04,Mar,19 16:40 other posts of JustWill 
For what it's worth, I would like to point out that Will has--to the best of my knowledge--ALWAYS been honorable.

Also for the record: The "deal" that was made was basically me saying "stay out of my way, and I won't poke you".
By #578610 at 04,Mar,19 16:56
It's true and worthwhile to point it out. I hope i did not offend. You are an honorable man even if you always were. The deal was we would stay out of each other's way and not poke each other. And you've kept your word. As usual, there are people on site that carry a grudge forever. They can't just let things drop. Your name came up because I didn't block you along with others. I'm not going to apologize for Twowarmtts2 undeserved treatment of you, but, that won't happen from me. I try to stay out of your way.
My opinion

By #578610 at 03,Mar,19 19:46
To Ms Bella,,,why you hate me so much? I just stated here. What gives you the right to throw accusations about? Did i call you a one eye witch, cunt or something? Did I say you lost a tampon up you and it's hitting something sensitive?? I don't think so. And tell me,,what do you promise your minions to get them to advise you so fast about my comings and goings? I can think of some things I would not want.
Here's an idea. Is this your obsession about this Twowarmtts? Why don't you 3 or 4 go suck each other's privates and leave other members alone???--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutesAnd lastly,,why don't you grow a set of balls, unblock me and lets finish this in PMs where i don't have to hold back in fear of Admin deciding he wants to delete me? There you don't have to act coy, But, neither do I.
My opinion,,

By #570308 at 02,Mar,19 12:20
I'm truly sorry for your aggravation. I've never had to deal with any of those, and not sure how I'd handle them. I would think that I would just ignore them, consider the source, know that I am better than what they project and move on. So, having said all that macho shit, lol, I don't know. If what they did was directly effecting or hurting me or one of my friends, then I would react much differently. I can be an asshole too...I was a military training instructor, I know how to be a prick....
By #578610 at 03,Mar,19 17:19
Being a prick defending your own is honorable and just,
By #570308 at 03,Mar,19 17:34

By #564101 at 03,Mar,19 04:29
We're presumably all adults here (this is an adult site, so let's trust that's true) and the stated mission of this thing is to show off what we've got. So why don't we just do that, and enjoy the pictures of great dicks and great pussies and call it a day? What's the purpose of these "my dick's bigger than yours" cock fights with total strangers? Boring!
By #569341 at 03,Mar,19 04:48
Couldn’t’ve said it better, mate

By #578610 at 03,Mar,19 17:17

By 42pupasmurfblue60 at 03,Mar,19 00:25 other posts of 42pupasmurfblue60 
Your all a bunch of ding hats, you take things so personal and make a mountain out of a moule hill, people are intiteld to there opinion, it's just that, it's like an asset hole everyone has got one, you don't have to like it ,nor dislike it, don't have to agree or disagree,it is just that a opinion!! Stop all the bullshit and move on.
By bella! at 03,Mar,19 01:08 other posts of bella! 
I kinda think that spellcheck was not engaged and predicted text took over and played a major part in the composition of your post.
By #372661 at 03,Mar,19 01:21
Come on now, every ding hat is intiteld to an asset hole.
By bella! at 03,Mar,19 01:39 other posts of bella! 
Yeah, you're right, I'm making a mountain out of a moule Hill!
By dgraff at 03,Mar,19 03:20 other posts of dgraff 
Your right I'm the biggest ding hat on this site weighing in at 220 and 6ft 6in

By 42pupasmurfblue60 at 03,Mar,19 04:38 other posts of 42pupasmurfblue60 
You would be so correct on saying that, I hate it when it does that,but it's my fault because I should read and check it before posting,

By dgraff at 03,Mar,19 03:21 other posts of dgraff 
Bite me bitch

By dgraff at 03,Mar,19 03:45 other posts of dgraff 
Suck me bitch mind your own business

By #578610 at 03,Mar,19 17:17
42,I like your opinion. I think you get the picture.

By #569341 at 03,Mar,19 04:19
Ok, point 4 has been perpetrated on several occasions already in this thread. By naming members publiclly, it also shows how dumb blacklisting for fickle reasons is - you’re willing to argue here, but not via PM?
By mr_blue at 03,Mar,19 08:22 other posts of mr_blue 
fickle reasons.....I want some peace and quiet from people that are continually trashing me,or do you go and smash them publicly....
And those people I've tried talking to them in pm, that's why they've been blacklisted...

And what about the people that talk shit on others in private but act differently in public ?
Lots of those types here bro

By #578610 at 03,Mar,19 17:15
PMs don't work with these people. There they can't show off how clever they are at abusing other members. Regardless how physically big their cocks or cunts they are, in reality, they are little people with low self esteem that they try to hide by dumping on others.

By Sir-Skittles at 02,Mar,19 16:45 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Agree with 1, but will add in 1a:

Attacking... then banning like a coward. Unbanning to attack again. Then banning back again. A true site rat.

1b- Using yer fake profile to do yer dirty work. Like for example, Talk5s. BTW, where is that cunt??
By #569341 at 03,Mar,19 04:28
1a) and 1b) are agreed with and added👍. Fake profiles and pussing around with your blacklist are pathetic acts.

By mr_blue at 02,Mar,19 17:23 other posts of mr_blue 
This is for TWOWARMTTS2 aka hotpussy...
I didn't blacklist you because of anything Bella or dgraff said ,you delusional dingbat...
You start crap and cannot handle being called out on it...
By bella! at 02,Mar,19 17:34 other posts of bella! 
Is that what she thinks?
By mr_blue at 02,Mar,19 17:44 other posts of mr_blue 
Yeah,apparently I blocked it cuz of something you and dgraff have said to me...nope....I saw hotpussy on the list of recently banned members...and just blacklisted cuz I have already said my bit about histrionic behaviour...but some people have to carry on with their games for attention.
By bella! at 02,Mar,19 18:41 other posts of bella! 
I logged out in order to read the post. What's the saying; there's 3 sides to every story, your side, my side and the truth.

First, the member seems a bit foggy about who she was. Was she formerly known as TWOWARMTTS2, mandy658, lanser1026 or ALL OF THE ABOVE?

When I noticed the profile established for hotpussy , I recognized the pictures and/or avatar being that of TWOWARMTTS2. The new member was not accepting private messages however I was able to say what I wanted to say by saying it through the "Send Friendship Request" option. What my message said was that members know "you" as TWOWARMTTS2 and that's who "you" should be. My message was not acknowledged. So, YES, you were contacted. If I recall correctly, shortly after my message was sent to her, a number of members, including myself, were blacklisted by her with the exception of JustWill. When I blacklisted hotpussy, I was merely reciprocating. Yes, hotpussy has since unblocked me however I told TWOWARMTTS2 before, the third time, which this was the third time, would be the final time.

As for the running argument OR bad feelings, TWOWARMTTS2 held bad feelings because there were members that openly talked stuff about her and it angered her that I didn't step up and suggest that they be "nice". So because I didn't "step up", TWOWARMTTS2 felt justified in spamming the forum with multiple insults directed at me.

As for dgraff referring to TWOWARMTTS2 by the name, twosaggytits, okay, but if memory serves me correctly, he was NOT the member that coined that nickname.

So hotpussy, you think you ran into trouble? You thought you could say whatever you wanted? I really have to wonder why admin allowed you to return because for what you so casually refer to as "inappropriate comments", I understood were very hateful and malicious (admin keeps notes on members that are banned and his notes are quite detailed about what you posted) as well as inappropriate but it was mandy658 that made the comments that were directed at JustWill. Hmmmm....I wonder if JustWill received an apology?

In your post, you, TWOWARMTTS2/mandy658/lanser1026, seem to want to project yourself as being a victim but you are far from being a victim.

My opinion.
By phart at 03,Mar,19 01:46 other posts of phart 
My opionion, for what little it may be worth is this. For whatever reason, hot puss,2 warm and those others are all the same person. I had delt with 2 people that had the multiable personality disorder and they like to talk about themselves in 3rd person.
It is not a crime to pretend you are not who you say you are on a website like this.Really who gives a shit who any of us is? But to sit around and make a effort to fake who you were faking on the net is dumb.
Your name may change,the temp of your tits may change along with other parts. But it is much harder to hide 1's writting style and general attitude in paragraphs and wording.
I would bet a dollar against a donut all the names apply to 1 person.

Copied and pasted from a page here about banned members.
Current member: hotpussy detected as possible previously banned members:
May be
mandy658 (#573272):
Abusive or annoying or make inappropriate comments (like speaking about **** / kids / murder or some other weird stuff)
By bella! at 03,Mar,19 03:15 other posts of bella! 
BINGO!

By mr_blue at 02,Mar,19 13:47 other posts of mr_blue 
So much easier to just be an asshole like me bro
It's all gossip about who does what(everyone here does it)... people get offended by trivial shit,get jealous....

Some people will have a discussion about something,some just want to shove their views down your throat,some play victim and imagine shit that doesn't exist....

I got blacklisted over reporting a dude for having a cat licking his junk....is that a valid reason to be blacklisted?.. I give up trying to understand people here,if I can't be bothered with their antics,I just blacklist,more peace for me...
By #570308 at 02,Mar,19 20:54
Here, here

By #578610 at 02,Mar,19 13:27
DemonCleaner, it's true, there are people who do all those things you wrote about. I am Hotpussy. Mr Dgraff wrote about Twowarmtts2 somewhere below. It's true I blocked him. Whatever I say here will not be believed or it will be refuted by him. The bad feelings happened because of a running argument with Bella in her Stuff Just Stuff forum. If you have the time and interest, go back to last September and peruse forward. Mr Dgraff took Bella's side and became abusive. But, there's more. He trolled other forums and abused Twowarmtts2 in those too and left negative comments on her page. His pet name for twowarmtts was twosaggytits. She eventually blacklisted him. Soon after that she ran into trouble with comments that were inappropriate and was banned from site. When I joined the site, Mr Dgraff became convinced I was the reincarnation of Twowarmtts2. He was relentless. I blocked him. He was the reason Bella and Blue blacklisting me without even contacting me. If you check me out. I don't have a blacklist. I have a few interests in the forums. Mostly, I like to chat with many friends I've made here. Mr Dgraff likes to criticize everybody and then be indignant when he is labeled a troll. Sorry for the rant.
----------------------------------------------------------
My opinion
By dgraff at 02,Mar,19 14:03 other posts of dgraff 
Now tell the truth little miss hot flashes you stretched it just a little
By #578610 at 02,Mar,19 16:13
The proof is in the entries in the different forums. What you want others to believe or what others do believe I can’t help. All I’m doing is agreeing with Mr DemonCleaner in his statements. You can rant all you want but, you notice you are not blocked. At the moment.
———————————————————————
My opinion
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

And it’s true that Bella and Blue have me blocked because of you
————————————————————————
My opinion

By phart at 02,Mar,19 15:45 other posts of phart 
forgive me but if you are not 2warm,why are you using her pics?Why speak of yourself in third person? By the way I don't need anyone else to tell me,I have pics saved somewhere that perhaps I can dig out and make sure,but I have a good memory I recconize the pics.And the fact you posted both on 2 warm page and the current page that you have been calle back to work.Unique pattern to be random accross the internet.
By #578610 at 02,Mar,19 16:03
Pharrell, I’m a big fan of Two. And last I’ve checked, I’m allowed to post any pics of people who give me permission to do so.
--------------------------------------- added after 12 minutes

Like many men that post pics of women to prove they can be with a woman
———————————————————————
My opinion

By MoeJoe at 02,Mar,19 09:16 other posts of MoeJoe 
I agree...and I also say welcome to the internet !
By #569341 at 02,Mar,19 09:46
I don’t see why people think different rules apply, MJ...never will. I know that makes me sound internet/naive and old-school idealistic about how people should carry themselves; but fuck it - if you have beef with someone, fight them toe-to-toe. Having said that, i suppose cowards on the internet are even bigger cowards in real life, so telling them to change their spots is futile
By MoeJoe at 02,Mar,19 12:09 other posts of MoeJoe 
It's very easy to hide behind a false persona and spew shit at people....when confronted face to face with situations they turn tail and run.

By dgraff at 02,Mar,19 10:40 other posts of dgraff 
I know what your saying my friend the former member twosagytits now known as hot pussy black listed me because I can tell it's her just by what she says and lame ass lix black listed me over the excitement game years ago and just 37 black listed me because of my age
By #569341 at 02,Mar,19 11:14
I don’t think i’ve ever heard of those 2 members, dgr (:

By #545732 at 02,Mar,19 08:56
Hmmm, sounds like someone farted in your spacesuit while you were wearing it. Hope you're ok, fella.
By #569341 at 02,Mar,19 09:29
Say what, Wk?!
By #545732 at 02,Mar,19 09:31
I was just being silly
By #569341 at 02,Mar,19 09:34
I was just being defensive coz i just farted and was trying to blame someone else
By #545732 at 02,Mar,19 09:35
Oooooh it was you? Jeez, what have you been eating??
By #569341 at 02,Mar,19 09:49
Pissed-off protein powder (my usual diet)
By #545732 at 02,Mar,19 09:57
Hmm, I might give that stuff a try. This fucked-off juice is a bit bland
By #569341 at 02,Mar,19 10:34
Mix the 2 for double the effect, Wk 😜😠😡
By #545732 at 02,Mar,19 10:49
Haha! So that would make it a fuck this and kiss my arse cocktail?
By #569341 at 02,Mar,19 11:02
No, it would be a lot more potent eye-brow-raising / death-stare-inducing / tongue-poking / vein-popping / jaw-flexing / fist-cocking elixir than that, Wk 💀
By #545732 at 02,Mar,19 11:05
HAHAHA! Fist-cocking?? Hmmm... ouch!

By toohey at 02,Mar,19 09:16 other posts of toohey 
That's ambitious. I'm not sure I'll do well on this challenge. I haven't accomplished anything on the list
By #569341 at 02,Mar,19 09:32
Case in point, toohey - you’re a good bloke, so you wouldn’t pull one of my aforementioned pet hates

Adult Discussion Forum