Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Halloween "Candy Tax"

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by TitsNeedLove at 31,Oct,19 01:07  other posts of TitsNeedLove
What is your position on the so-called Halloween "Candy Tax" -- that is, where parents take for themselves a portion of the candy that their children have collected ? Does it "breed distrust" or does it "help teach responsibility" ?

... And if you don't believe in doing that, are you going to be sneaking a portion of the loot anyhow?

Similar topics: 1.Inserting Chocolate Candy and Honey in Pussy Hole   2.Anyone Planing a Halloween Fuck Feast   3.Getting a blowjob with pop rocks candy!   4.Men eye candy   5.Foreskin games  

New Comment

Comments:
By phart at 31,Oct,19 02:24 other posts of phart 
Parents teaching their kids about what they will loose when they start working in taxes.a good 1/3 of what they earn,I say 50% counting sales tax and property tax, so take half the candy from each kid as they come in the door.Then when they grow up,they will be use to loosing half their intake to outsiders.

By dgraff at 31,Oct,19 01:54 other posts of dgraff 
I never heard of such a thing but my little niece pawns off all the candy she don’t like on good old uncle Dan
By TitsNeedLove at 31,Oct,19 01:57 other posts of TitsNeedLove 
It's a thankless job, but someone's got to do it!

By TitsNeedLove at 31,Oct,19 01:38 other posts of TitsNeedLove 
No, I am in Canada; the only US radio I listen to is NPR.

By bella! at 31,Oct,19 01:36 other posts of bella! 
Did you hear that discussion on the "Mojo In The Morning" radio program? WKQI is channel 95.5 in the Detroit market.

Adult Discussion Forum