to exchange blowjobs

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

In the minority as 'cut or 'uncut'

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by new2day at 28,Nov,19 16:09  other posts of new2day
I used to think circumcision was quite common in the UK, most of my school friends were cut and it was only when I went to college that I found it was in fact uncommon. I've always been quite confident while nude in locker rooms, saunas, showers etc so it's not really bothered me, although I do sometimes notice others have a look out of curiosity.

Anyone ever felt out of place, ashamed or embarrased even when they are the minority?

Similar topics: 1.IGNORAMUSES   2.cut vs. uncut ..What are you,, and what do you like?   3.do u prefer cut or uncut?   4.Uncut Dicks   5.Let's talk about sex...and bathrooms  

New Comment

Comments:
By Dickventures at 28,Nov,19 19:07 other posts of Dickventures 
Most folk are circumcised in the US, so I’ve never had a problem with it lol
Not like I had the choice, or have been in and such situation for that matter.
By new2day at 29,Nov,19 21:03 other posts of new2day 
Yeah, that's what I heard, its been more popular and enduring than in Europe outside of religious observation. I spent time at a nudist club and CO hot springs while I was in the US a few years ago, so I fitted right in.

By robitrea at 29,Nov,19 01:20 other posts of robitrea 
When I was in high school all my friends where cut, and at the beginning I was embarrassed for being different. But then I meet this one guy that was super popular and was uncut like me and that made me realize that is was ok to be uncut. Since then I have realized that a lot of the guys I know are uncut and I feel more happy and confident with my cock.
By new2day at 29,Nov,19 21:02 other posts of new2day 
Kids can be mean, and anything different from the crowd attracts bullying sadly. Glad to hear you found a foreskin ally!

By #518391 at 29,Nov,19 07:56
I grew up in a mostly circumcised environment, so always felt embarrassed at having a foreskin...but now it's a chanegd situation...I'm circumcised (10 years ago) when most of my mates aren't and I enjoy being different
By new2day at 29,Nov,19 21:01 other posts of new2day 
Yes, it's good to be different sometimes.

By Pauli at 28,Nov,19 19:45 other posts of Pauli 
Just between 25% and 33% of the world's male population is circumcised. That means, two thirds of males enjoy having an intact penis!

By #583549 at 28,Nov,19 16:14
I do not worry about it.I am circumcised and about half the people I know are not.It's all good by me!

Adult Discussion Forum