Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Messages from Donald J. Trump..3

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #592419 at 25,Mar,20 22:06
Donald J. Trump
17 mins ·
I hear that Fake News CNN just reported that I am isolated in the White House, wondering out loud, “when will life return to normal?” Does anybody really believe that? There was no leak, they made it up – they are CORRUPT & FAKE NEWS. I have been packed all day with meetings, I have no time for stupidity. We’re working around the clock to KEEP AMERICA SAFE!
Donald J. Trump
9 hrs ·
I am working very hard to help New York City & State. Dealing with both Mayor & Governor and producing tremendously for them, including four new medical centers and four new hospitals. Fake News that I won’t help them because I don’t like Cuomo (I do). Just sent 4000 ventilators!
Donald J. Trump
1 hr ·
The LameStream Media is the dominant force in trying to get me to keep our Country closed as long as possible in the hope that it will be detrimental to my election success. The real people want to get back to work ASAP. We will be stronger than ever before!

Similar topics: 1.TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME   2.No Collusion.   3.Messages from Donald J. Trump..2   4.Messages from Donald J. Trump.4   5.Blacklisted  

New Comment

Comments:
By #608173 at 25,Mar,20 22:55
Ah well not to worry . It will be all over by Easter and you can get back to normal
By #592419 at 25,Mar,20 22:57
By phart at 26,Mar,20 01:48 other posts of phart 
I was a bit concerned when he pegged a date like that for the situation to be over but at least he is trying to give HOPE to the people. A month or so ago,the country was doing great. Then this virus came along. Everything is shut down,people are afraid. People need to know that things will get back to a new normal. We will never be the way we were as alot of people will be on edge wondering when the NEXT virus will be allowed to escape into the world.
By #592419 at 26,Mar,20 03:01
Let's see what happens

By #588327 at 26,Mar,20 03:37
I'm working like normal. People need to get back to work soon.
By phart at 26,Mar,20 04:11 other posts of phart 
Things are shutting down even worse here in my state and for long periods of time. I don't know what they think people are supposed to do for income. Oh they have that stimulas thing going on up in DC but there will be so much confusion and red tape involved it will be months before people get their money. We can't even get a hair cut around here.
I have it somewhat better than many people as I live in a rural area with plenty of property.I can self entertain,cut firewood for next winter for example. But people that live in citys, 3 rooms with no garden,no hobbys to speak of because socializing was their main intrest, what are those people supposed to do for so long? I just hope the sucicide rate does not go up and I hope nursing homes are not abusing old people. I feel sure domestic violence will rise as couples are not used to being around each other constantly.
By kebmo at 26,Mar,20 06:53 other posts of kebmo 
Phart, cabin fever will set in for sure. There are a lot of men, women and children who saw work and school as solace from abusive men and women.
The province of Alberta, Canada is offering a one time payment of $1400 for people holed up at home with no other income until the Canadian government's very relaxed employment insurance kicks in on April 01.
My niece applied for this $1400 and two hours later she received an e-transfer from the Alberta government.
The restaurant I work in closed it's doors today for an indefinite amount of time but I'll be OK and I'm entitled to employment insurance.
I am looking forward to a few days on the couch though!!

By #592419 at 26,Mar,20 09:58
They had a bill 2 weeks ago that would have given relief to us but the democrats are blocking this bill, keeping us hostage until we meet their demands that have nothing to do with coronovirus.
By #608173 at 26,Mar,20 10:36
I do hope that all this benevolence on behalf of our governments hasn't got any kind of a clause . Like its only a lone and we have to pay it back in the future . I know that these bailouts for businesses are only a lone . Somehow I really can't see the government just willy - nilly handing out billions of pounds / dollars . without getting some of it back . To all all my good friends in the USA . Please take care . Look after yourselves . Your death toll is rising by the day . Stay indoors and STAY WELL !!! . Ted the bare .
By phart at 26,Mar,20 11:47 other posts of phart 
Well, 1 thing is for sure,if the stimulas were to not get passed, income taxes would be greatly reduced even after the virus scare is over because bussiness would not reopen.
They will collect income tax and move along in deeper debt than was already.
I know to many folks right now, landscapers for example,not considered Essential,that are not allowed to work. When and if they get back to work,what a mess they will have to clean up.
--------------------------------------- added after 14 hours

I did find out my freinds that do lawn maintance and such will be able to keep working,but with the 6 foot rule and so forth.Which,how the heck are they intending to enforce a 6 foot rule? Walk around with a premeasured stick and if you are less than 6 inches it is a warning, more than 6 inches, it is a ticket? I mean really?
By #608173 at 27,Mar,20 07:56
I can see laser tape measures being the next big hit on the market . Along with toilet rolls ,face masks , and protective gloves .

By kebmo at 26,Mar,20 06:55 other posts of kebmo 
Who wants to bet that Donald Trump will NOT be in a packed church on Easter Sunday?
By phart at 26,Mar,20 11:48 other posts of phart 
It would be a matter if the "system" allowed him back in would it not? He has so many advisors, rules and such, he may have a say in our eyes but I doubt the secrect service will allow him to get to far astray if medical folks say no.

By Sir-Skittles at 26,Mar,20 12:57 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Negative Kebmo.. just like the rest of the libs... You all want bad things to happen. Really fucked up!

Loved the libTard reporter in full hazmat gear so "bravely" reporting in Manhattan yesterday.... as his cameraman is pictured wearing shorts and a fleece top. Staged much?

By kebmo at 26,Mar,20 13:14 other posts of kebmo 
Why do you think that I or anyone would want bad things to happen? I have family and friends and I care about their well being very much.
My point is that he said that he wants the churches full for Easter Sunday when he and everyone else knows that that is just not true. It won't happen.
If I got on a plane and didn't like the pilot I would still hope for a successful flight and a smooth landing.

By Sir-Skittles at 26,Mar,20 12:55 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
And desperate Bernie... saying he would block the senate vote. Just to stay in the news. Sad!!!

Let's see what Piglosi does in the house on Friday...

Looking for the dead cat bounce in the stock market!

By kebmo at 26,Mar,20 12:08 other posts of kebmo 
This is a story from a Canadian magazine, MacLean's, that was obviously written by a Liberal but my take away was that a million Canadians came home from around the world LAST WEEK because no matter how warm and sunny it was there, they know that when shit hits the fan they think that Canada is the best place in the world to be. It's a bit lengthy but I know you have the time.

only registered users can see external links

Adult Discussion Forum