Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Cumming More Than Once

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by satgeek at 17,Jul,20 06:40  other posts of satgeek
Whats the consensus on ejaculating more than once ?
Tips on getting hard again blowing load.

Similar topics: 1.Cum on pics   2.Can anyone last a week without cumming!   3.Need help cumming boys... Help a girl out...   4.Mouth cumming vids   5.Cum without cumming.  

New Comment

Comments:
By #463848 at 22,Jul,20 07:25
If you are edging for quite a while it is possible to stop wanking at a point just before the orgasm sensation and some spunk will come out. As you haven't had the orgasmic thrill, that allows you to start wanking again until you cum with orgasm. You can train yourself to do this more than once in the same session.

By wycowboy at 21,Jul,20 13:41 other posts of wycowboy 
I usetacould but not anymore.

By thickswingercock at 21,Jul,20 05:21 other posts of thickswingercock 
i will cum 2, 3 or more times in a good long hard fuck session

By #377228 at 19,Jul,20 03:09
Used to be able to when I younger
[deleted image]
By tb1 at 19,Jul,20 05:28 other posts of tb1 
Me too, not anymore

By #621953 at 19,Jul,20 04:45
Fuck cumming. I am a slave meant to pleasure men. You getting off gets me off. #purpose

By #614425 at 18,Jul,20 18:42
If I am in a warm wet pussy, so problems

By #621517 at 18,Jul,20 18:23
Depends how long I leave between orgasms. Often find I can jerk another load 15 minutes after a first one if I’ve someone hot exciting me! I’ve found it can be good to masturbate about an hour before anticipated sex because it makes the second later orgasm take longer, that is needing more shagging action, to come.

By bil47 at 18,Jul,20 18:22 other posts of bil47 
Immediate follow-up? I don't remember ever doing it. On the other hand, a half-hour later....

By #64328 at 18,Jul,20 18:17
As a boy and a teen that was easy. Had a few friends that we had contests growing up to see who could have the most orgasms in a night while having sleepovers

By #6568 at 17,Jul,20 07:57
I don't really do this anymore as I am older now and enjoy one longer session, often without any ejaculation. however when I was in my 30's I trained myself to re-erect after orgasm....I cam to the conclusion that it's largely a matter of mindset and the right stimulation. Rather than assume that you will have a long recovery time, just continue some gentle stimulation by squeezing and stretching your penis,..or getting a partner to do it. If you take you mind away from 'trying' to re-erect you will soon just unjoy the stimulation and tehn you will find that it starts to stiffen and swell. Quite soon you can re-erect in a few minutes. I found that the next orgasm was not so urgently thrilling as the first one but longer and more emotional.

Adult Discussion Forum