Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Please settle an argument

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #629627 at 18,Dec,20 00:17
Skittles thinks his dick is better than mine. I disagree. Please vote on whose you like best.

Similar topics: 1.Women this one is for you!   2.Cock Piercing   3.Who eats pussy better? Men or women?   4.Ever ejaculate inside your girlfriends pussy when she thought you would pull out?   5.What constitutes minor pics on this site  

New Comment

Comments:
By #621142 at 22,Dec,20 17:05
I agree with the cowboy.
Normally I would say you have a great dick, b/ skittles doesn't really post pics of his dick in his gallery.

But you're also the fucknugget who gets off on fucking up marriages. So... no, you have a nice big cock but it's attached to a much bigger asshole and that kinda ruins the whole thing for me.
By #629627 at 23,Dec,20 05:19
i dont ruin marriages. the couple do that for themselves. I just take advantage of the opportunity

By dgraff at 18,Dec,20 03:17 other posts of dgraff 
It’s not about the dick it’s about the person it’s attached to with that being said bannon you are a new commer with a big mouth you choose to come to our world and step on a lot of good peoples toes only the people you are stepping on are all paid members of 5 8 and 10 years or more my advice to you sir is to tread lightly be for you say something stupid and you go poof remember we are watching you and every move you make
By #629627 at 20,Dec,20 23:44
your dog will be jealous. he has a competitor
By dgraff at 21,Dec,20 00:25 other posts of dgraff 
Are you sir implying that I engage in ****
By #551147 at 21,Dec,20 16:48
Nah, by his apparent obsession with Mugsy, it appears to me at least, he wants the dog to mount him. Either from the face or rear, Mugsies choice.

By #629627 at 23,Dec,20 05:16
You have photos on your profile of your dog post coital. looks like your lipstick around its ass hole. or did corpse visit you for the weekend?

By wycowboy at 22,Dec,20 15:10 other posts of wycowboy 
Who cares? Why does it matter who has the bigger or better dick?

By #275407 at 18,Dec,20 03:45
Skittles is not here to win a dick contest, but if I were to pick, I would pick skittles.
By #551147 at 21,Dec,20 16:50
Really!

Now I thought for sure he ( Skittles ) was going for the sites biggest dick award. 😄😆😂🤣🤣😂🤣 Who knew!
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

BTW, I think I would choose Bjuk over the asswipe that started this thread, ANYDAY!

I've deemed Bannon's cock as insignificant and thus his opinions don't really matter. Matter of fact, they are probably lifted from the net.
By #275407 at 22,Dec,20 04:22
But I thought Bjuk has a pussy. What dick

By Ananas2xLekker at 21,Dec,20 17:43 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
You both have very nice cocks, but for choosing the winner Skittles needs to post more photos of his cock.

Adult Discussion Forum