Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

What's a normal amount of foreskin?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by Joels at 28,May,21 22:36  other posts of Joels
I've been wondering for a while, what's a normal amount of foreskin? Cos if I'm a bit cold and soft then I have about 2cm just loose at the end.

Lol, am I a freak or is this normal?

Thanks,

J

Similar topics: 1.Amount of sperm !   2.Amount of cum - Give advice please   3.foreskin adhesion   4.Is my cock normal?   5.How to keep foreskin retracted ?  

New Comment

Comments:
By galaxy123 at 01,Jun,21 10:43 other posts of galaxy123 
Not sure there is a normal amount of foreskin. Perhaps a slight overhang of 0.5 - 1cm is normal but each is different. Mine is long and loose, this is partly genetics and partly I tore it in an accident when younger and since then it is looser than most as the frenulum is now missing on mine.
Yours penis is long and therefore your foreskin has probably stretched to cover it over the years. Your foreskin looks normal but is like mine and probably longer than most.

By german_guy at 31,May,21 20:23 other posts of german_guy 
I dont know what's nornmal, but I have a lot of foreskin

By spermkiss at 31,May,21 14:43 other posts of spermkiss 
There is no normal. Just as men come in a large variety of shapes and sizes and penises attached to those men come in a variety of shapes and sizes, foreskins which are part of those penis also have variety.

By skinb at 30,May,21 21:56 other posts of skinb 
Yours looks great. I wish I had alot of extra skin myself

By Lvphose at 29,May,21 08:21 other posts of Lvphose 
I’m circumcised but now it seems my cock wants to revert to before the circumcision. If I don’t manipulate it, I find my cock as though I wasn’t cut. If I manipulate it I am soft circumcised. If I get hard I now am curved, playing with it too much I guess!

By #202392 at 29,May,21 01:50
There's nothing wrong with having a long foreskin like that. I hate that I'm cut and I would kill to have a nice long foreskin like you do

By #565684 at 29,May,21 00:47
None? I'm cut.

By #631189 at 28,May,21 22:49
Is there such a thing as a normal amount of foreskin? You certainly have a lot more than me, my glans is visible when I’m soft and soon as I’m hard my foreskin goes back behind the head. I suppose your slightly longer than average, as much as mine is shorter and tighter

Adult Discussion Forum