Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Be nice and kind to one and others

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by gradurgaur at 11,Jun,21 22:21  other posts of gradurgaur
I know this is not the place for this post but please be kind and nice to one and another you never know how words can affect the person or how he is feeling use this time to massage A old friend or family-Member and ask him how he is doing and feeling This are hard times for all of us and this Pandemic Is not helping so please take some time and speak to something that you have not heard from in long time.

Kind words and just hello can make a Differences

Similar topics: 1.MALE BUMS/ASSES   2.What kind of music do you like having sex to?   3.Why Do Members Here Do This ....................... ???   4.I think it's kind of , funny ...   5.HELP! Are you good with words in the bedroom?  

New Comment

Comments:
By Gary5 at 16,Jun,21 13:21 other posts of Gary5 
Well said

By DJS at 12,Jun,21 06:30 other posts of DJS 
So true,you dont have to be a millionaire or a pauper,kindness cost nothing..
By gradurgaur at 12,Jun,21 19:01 other posts of gradurgaur 
That is right my friend
My thought on this is just ask people to look out for the fellow man specially in this Pandemic times
By DJS at 13,Jun,21 11:32 other posts of DJS 

By routemaster at 12,Jun,21 07:37 other posts of routemaster 
I couldn't agree more with you, my friend, and its lovely of you to have put such a beautiful and thoughtful post in the forum. xxxxxxxxx
By gradurgaur at 12,Jun,21 18:58 other posts of gradurgaur 
Thank you my friend I think this is the best time for us to Reflect and think about your fellow man we all can make a Differences and kind phone call to friend or family that are alone can be live changing.

By bella! at 11,Jun,21 22:30 other posts of bella! 
Йg held aр юetta sй fullkominn vettvangur til aр minna fуlk б aр vera gур viр hvert annaр. Йg er sekur um aр hafa ekki gert юaр. alltaf aр vera notalegur.

Юъ ert vitur maрur, vinur minn Gradurgaur.
By gradurgaur at 11,Jun,21 22:47 other posts of gradurgaur 
This Pandemic is still going strong people are feeling alone and have no family or friends to speak to.I had friend like that i tried to massage him and speak to him on the phone but he did not reply my massage or phone calls today i learn that he past away early this month my last massage to him was June 2

Thank you Bella for Reply to my Post here that was very kind of you
By bella! at 11,Jun,21 23:11 other posts of bella! 
I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your friend.
By gradurgaur at 11,Jun,21 23:23 other posts of gradurgaur 
Thank you dear bella that is very kind of you.I wish that i have done more for him but I live in Iceland and he Lived in Canada time zones was doing us no favors.I think we all need to look into what we can do more for those that are in need of friend and are feeling alone I will try to make more effort to contact those that i have not heard from in some time and see how they are doing and feeling

Adult Discussion Forum