Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Proper english "racist"?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by phart at 29,Jun,21 20:37  other posts of phart
I started a new post for this 1. This is so radical.
I thought integration of schools was meant to teach all kids equally so that all could be educated.
But then I read this today.
only registered users can see external links

If we are to follow this logic, then how can you integrate and teach different versions of the same language?

Wasn't the idea of integration to bring UP the black people? Instead of dragging down anyone else? Hardly anyone uses proper english but there is nothing wrong with being taught it.

Similar topics: 1.Proper etiquette   2.The Ashes 2013   3.What makes you block somebody or delete a comment?   4.Racist   5.Bella Is A Racist!!!!!!  

New Comment

Comments:
By #485312 at 16,Jul,21 04:24
only registered users can see external links
chase it cunt
By phart at 16,Jul,21 14:00 other posts of phart 
uh why here?
By #485312 at 17,Jul,21 06:16
sorry Phart, didnt realise this was the Hello Kitty, Rainbow farts and Unicorn Fan Club page, I thought I saw the word 'racist' in the title, I must be seeing things???? *Lix*
By phart at 17,Jul,21 21:12 other posts of phart 
Well yea,racist is in the title of the thread but it is in reference to proper english usage being considered racist because it does not recognize black words and slang.

By bella! at 06,Jul,21 00:49 other posts of bella! 
I believe it was American author, Ibram Kendi who said something like, "if you don't think you're racist, you really are racist." Heck, one of the Navy's top admiral encouraged the sailors to read one of Kendi's books, ie "How To Be An Antiracist".
By #275407 at 17,Jul,21 06:56
I hate Asians, Canadians, Mexicans, Americans Russians Europeans middle easterners, Africans, Eskimos, ect... Does that mean I'm not racist
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

Oh, I luv Italians, I guess I'm racist

By JustWill at 17,Jul,21 01:33 other posts of JustWill 

Seeing YOU talk about using "proper" English is a hoot.
I damn near peed myself at the irony...
By phart at 17,Jul,21 01:37 other posts of phart 
yep glad you got a laugh,we all need 1 in these troubled times!

By phart at 06,Jul,21 00:28 other posts of phart 
I was told to capitalize english. That is racist!
By bella! at 06,Jul,21 00:36 other posts of bella! 
No, it's not, that's a straight up spelling error. Where's my red marker, I want to circle it!
By phart at 06,Jul,21 01:00 other posts of phart 
By Sir-Skittles at 14,Jul,21 15:06 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
English!
By phart at 14,Jul,21 16:19 other posts of phart 
anglish

By #623135 at 11,Jul,21 12:39
Non the less that’s the rule. It’s the same for others. It’s Spanish, French, German, Japanese. What is funny is how you are always looking for racial slurs that whites. I am left to wonder how many blacks ra ped you in your lifetime.
By phart at 11,Jul,21 13:31 other posts of phart 
None thankfully. I don't capitalize alot of words any more because it shows respect or credence to a person or position. I don't have any respect for biden for example or harris. The position of president currently is not worthy of respect,thus unless I am referring to Trump or Reagan, or other worthy Presidents,I don't capitalize the job title anymore.
You could call it my kneeling for the flag type protest.
A non violent way of letting people know if certain people were on fire I have a shy kidney.It brings no physical harm to anyone,it cost nothing and it gets the point accross.

By #645870 at 11,Jul,21 11:18
No wonder the world and people are so fucked up these days.

Adult Discussion Forum