She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Cutting your frenulum on purpose.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #565684 at 28,Aug,21 17:20
Has anyone here cut their frenulum on purpose?
I did and I'm happy with the result. I feel like it let's my fully erect cock stick straight up more. Also I think there has actually been a small increase in sensitivity.
Very happy now that it's healed even though it was painful for a bit.

Similar topics: 1.Show your frenulum   2.Frenulum orgasm   3.Frenulum cutting/tying   4.Frenulum   5.Frenulum fetish  

New Comment

Comments:
By Reinhold at 02,Mar,23 07:59 other posts of Reinhold 
hab meins auch entfernt, geht die vorhaut richtig weit zurьck. wьrde es immer wieder machen.

By #631189 at 03,Sep,21 17:11
The mere thought of putting a scalpel anywhere near my penis fills me with horror!
By #275407 at 03,Sep,21 23:22
I understand that
By Sir-Skittles at 06,Sep,21 12:46 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Obvisously Bjuk should NOT attempt this... or there might not be anything left!

By #647941 at 04,Sep,21 04:02
I have to agree

By galaxy123 at 06,Sep,21 10:28 other posts of galaxy123 
I tore mine in an accident when young (12) and I can confirm it bleeds alot. The docs wanted to circumcise me but my mother talked them out of it. The doc put 3 stitches in the foreskin tip and cut a little of the damaged frenulum away. I remember my foreskin being quite tight before the accident but afterwards it was good as it was nice and loose and I could retract all the way. masturbating was more fun afterwards. Once it had healed.

By thesevenpointfive at 05,Sep,21 16:32 other posts of thesevenpointfive 
I got mine done, best thing i did, it made my head stand up more and gave a great feeling when masturbating

By #633624 at 04,Sep,21 11:45
As a young adolescent teen, I used to do all sorts of stupid shit with my dick. That being said, I'm glad that my dick is still fully attached and functioning properly.

One of my adventures included slicing my frenulum, thinking that it would allow me to retract my foreskin back even further than I was already capable of. Needless to say, I sliced it a little bit and it hurt a hell of a lot and it bled a lot as well.

From that day on, my adventures of making my dick bleed were long gone

By Wipperman at 03,Sep,21 22:51 other posts of Wipperman 
I cut my frenulum years ago best thing I did no more soreness when on a session and releases the head slightly giving more beauty to the organ !

By #623135 at 03,Sep,21 17:13
JustWill I believe does it

Adult Discussion Forum