Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Suggestions to Admin

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by notynyt at 09,Mar,22 05:47  other posts of notynyt
Namaste friends 🙏
"If you experience anything unsafe or inconvenient in this site. And if you have any better alternatives which are appropriate in solving problems. So you can share your suggestions in this post".

Similar topics: 1.Thanks, Admin   2.Why is admin deleting threads from this forum   3.suggestions on my 100th upload   4.Deletions,alexblue,monted and the admin,   5.Ideas and suggestions for new pictures.  

New Comment

Comments:
By notynyt at 09,Mar,22 05:48 other posts of notynyt 
I have a suggestion for the top member/best image contest. +3 point is given for voting any contestant every four hours. If he votes more then +15 point charge is levied. You can make some improvements in it if you find it appropriate and beneficial. The current rules for voting on one's own photo are fine. But if another member votes for another contestant, it may be better to change that rule. Like make the first voting free every four hours, make the second voting +15. Do 3rd Voting +20. Make the fourth vote +25. In this way you can control fake voting.
By bella! at 10,Mar,22 06:10 other posts of bella! 
Sorry, I'm having a difficult time understanding what you are trying to propose.

I'm going to use your screen name as I try to talk through your proposal..... So if I vote for notynyt in the BEST IMAGE/MEMBER TOP feature, for my first vote I will receive +3 points, correct? Four + hours later, I come back and vote for notynyt and you are suggesting that I should have -15 points subtracted from my point balance and if I return to vote a third time in that day and vote a third time for notynyt, I should have -20 deducted from my point balance?
By tecsan at 10,Mar,22 07:51 other posts of tecsan 
Bella, I do not think you got it right...But, I am like you confused as hell...Now do not get me wrong maybe you did get it right......

By notynyt at 12,Mar,22 15:01 other posts of notynyt 
Na , If you re-vote for another member within four hours, a -15 point charge is levied. If you vote for the third time, there should be a -20 point charge. If you vote for the fourth time, there should be a -25 charge. If you vote within four hours.In this way fake voting can be controlled.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Admin can also set maximum points. Like maximum 30 points.
By bella! at 12,Mar,22 16:38 other posts of bella! 
Your words are confusing, "RE-VOTE for ANOTHER member". It doesn't matter is you vote for the same member or a different member, as long as you have NOT voted for any member in the BEST IMAGE/MEMBER TOP within a 4 hour period, your first vote you place, you receive +3 points. IF you continue to vote within that 4 hour window for any member, each vote will cost you 20 points. And another thing, your four hour window refresh will continue to change with every vote you place.

Example;

At 12:00, I place a vote for Stefan123 and receive +3. At 12:20, I vote for Stefan123 again, it cost me -20. Then I vote for him at 13:15, -20, and I make multiple votes at 16:20, -20, 16:30, -20 and 16:45, -20. I will have to wait until 20:45 before I can earn the +3 and that's only if I stop voting.

Dude, you are trying to reinvent the wheel, admin has this covered.
By notynyt at 12,Mar,22 17:20 other posts of notynyt 
You cannot get confused if you try to understand the intention instead of the words. That is to say, every fake vote should be increased by +5 points.
By bella! at 12,Mar,22 17:28 other posts of bella! 
And how is it that you have determined that any vote placed after the first vote by the same member is a "fake vote"? In my example, it is apparent that I want and will pay to have Stefan123 as the leader in the BEST IMAGE/MEMBER TOP feature.
By notynyt at 12,Mar,22 21:14 other posts of notynyt 
How does the system work?
By bella! at 12,Mar,22 21:38 other posts of bella! 
I believe that I have explained how voting works with regard to BEST IMAGE/MEMBER TOP and you do not seem to be satisfied with the current way and/or point structure for members that make multiple votes. Perhaps you should work with admin since you feel his system is flawed.
By notynyt at 13,Mar,22 09:22 other posts of notynyt 
No . I thoroughly enjoy whatever time I have. Suggestion should not be taken for granted. Suggestions encourage progress.
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

We cannot remove counterfeit goods from the market. But more profit can be earned through counterfeit material. Just keep controlling them.

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 21,Mar,22 12:23 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
I’m not sure if what you wrote is what you meant, but, what is wrong with coming back every 4 hours to vote for a member you like? Your suggestion would pretty much guarantee a member would vote only once for an entrant. That would make the game very boring.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

What’s more, your so-called fakes would be able to vote too. My question is, “What difference does it make if so-called fakes can vote every 4 hours?”
--------------------------------------- added after 12 minutes

Now, if someone has a large quantity of points, he/she can vote as many times as they want until their favorite gets to the top, but at 20 points per vote, points fly. Right now 10 votes cost 200 points. Don’t you think that’s enough?
By notynyt at 21,Mar,22 20:53 other posts of notynyt 
Hello sexy , I hope you are feeling joefully sorry joyfully 😋😋
This rule is not stopping you from voting more. Nor is it boring. Rather it can be more enjoyable and rewarding. For both members and administration. As a child, I used to play a game with friends. In that we had rules for voting like this. Like I have told here.
I try to explain maths. For four hours of voting. Right now you spend 20 points per voting. What if this rule is implemented.
First vote free .
Voting slab 1+2 = 20 ponts.
1+2+3= 40points
1+2+3+4 =60points
1+2+3+4+5= 80points . And next .. present time .
After change the rule :-
1+2 vote = 0+15 = 15points .
1+2+3vote = 0+15+20 = 35 points .
1+2+3+4 vote =0+15+20+25 = 60 points .
Next 1+2+3+4+5 = 0+15+20+25+30= 90 points .

That is to say, if you want to vote more, you should spend more. If you support someone, you get an advantage in the first three votes. In which your points are also saved. But if you want to support even more then you should pay a higher price.

--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Hope you understand my English 😉
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 21,Mar,22 22:20 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
Your English is okay. All I see is that by the fourth vote the total cost for both is 60 points and in your fifth vote your plan would cost 10 points more than the present plan. Why would you want to change from the present system. Having a set point price per vote makes it so much easier for the average member. And why would you want the membership to to have to spend a bigger possible amount of points? Sorry, I say,”leave it alone.”
By notynyt at 22,Mar,22 16:57 other posts of notynyt 
Do you support Fake Voting? Or are you afraid of competition?
By bella! at 22,Mar,22 18:56 other posts of bella! 
Please define what "Fake Voting" is. Thank you.
By notynyt at 23,Mar,22 11:18 other posts of notynyt 
Please read properly /imagetop.php
By bella! at 23,Mar,22 11:23 other posts of bella! 
Apparently I am not as intelligent as you so I will kindly ask you again, please explain "Fake Voting". Thank you.
By notynyt at 23,Mar,22 19:16 other posts of notynyt 
I don't like hyperbole questions and answers. Normal conversation is appropriate. Well, we can get a suitable answer to this question from the admin.
By bella! at 23,Mar,22 20:30 other posts of bella! 
Hyperbole questions and answers!? I guess you don't even fully understand what you are talking about, either! Apparently I over estimated your intellect. My bad.

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 22,Mar,22 19:54 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
I don’t support fake voting but neither you nor anyone else can say what is “fake voting”. What’s more if I wanted to I ca BUY 5000 points and make me Queen of the game. Would you call me fake?
By notynyt at 23,Mar,22 11:21 other posts of notynyt 
You can buy unlimited points. You can vote your own image. My suggestion is from voting on the image of another member by other members. You read the rule written in the page.
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 23,Mar,22 12:14 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
I have voted for a member many times and brought him or her to the top. It’s legal and possible. This is what it says:
(to avoid fake votes, only established profiles can get +3 points)
What am I? Chopped liver?
By notynyt at 23,Mar,22 19:21 other posts of notynyt 
It is not necessary that the words should always be used for the same utility. You can vote more, this facility has been given so it can be called legal. But you get charged for this. You can call it a fake vote. Because you are charging for voting.

By leopoldij at 22,Mar,22 12:07 other posts of leopoldij 
Here's a suggestion.

It looks like some members, especially the self-declared and universally acknowledged trolls, have more than one profiles. Is it not possible to tell whether someone has double profile? And, if so, would it not be a good idea to prohibit that?
By notynyt at 22,Mar,22 16:59 other posts of notynyt 
Why not ! But how can you identify and report it?

By notynyt at 20,Mar,22 19:40 other posts of notynyt 
Namaste Admin 🙏
How to specify tags on my images?
You made the image #blond #black #brunette to tag. Can you please expand it and add "#brown" tag. Like #browndick , #brownnipple etc.

Adult Discussion Forum