Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Upload permission

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by biggg at 15,May,22 14:27  other posts of biggg
Back after some time away, now I need to verify my ID before I can upload pics. What do I need to do, I live in Europe so donґt have a government issued ID as such...?

Similar topics: 1.permission to add as friend   2.Private uploads from an Android phone   3.Upload a pic of your favourite masturbation position   4.WHY POINTS ARE BEING DEDUCTED SOMETIME WHEN YOU UPLOAD A PICTURE?   5.Can't upload  

New Comment

Comments:
By bella! at 15,May,22 18:40 other posts of bella! 
Hey, bigg, I STILL THINK that biggg (5 characters, 3 g's) would be more suitable for you. I'm going to give you enough points to change your name, it only takes 100 points to do so.
By biggg at 17,May,22 20:13 other posts of biggg 
aw shucks, thanks Bella my pal have to upload some ID first.

By admin at 15,May,22 17:57 other posts of admin 
Really? All countries in this world have some form of ID cards currently. And usually you can't do shit without them. Can't open bank account, can't rent an appartment, can't do property purchase, etc. Not that I like this, but it's just the way it is. And they are definitelly issued by some branch of government.
By bella! at 15,May,22 18:10 other posts of bella! 
When biggdick decides on what form of I.D. he would like to use, would he then upload that as a "private picture" to you?

By biggg at 16,May,22 21:41 other posts of biggg 
Hmm not exactly. I live in Germany but have a different European citizenship which Iґm not going to change, so donґt have entitlement to a German "Ausweis" or citizenship ID card. This has sometimes been a problem. But I wonґt take German citizenship (not trying to annoy any Germans here) since both of my granddads were killed in the war by the Nazis, although from a neutral country on the marine convoy supplies. So I revert to my passport but obviously donґt carry it around with me on a daily basis in case of police checks. My former ID was bigg and now it seems that my dick is too short hahaha so I should rename my ID biggggg or something like this. Although I admit, itґs not really that big....just like to have the same nice contacts that i had before. Like this site and want to be back again

By bella! at 15,May,22 16:04 other posts of bella! 
This is something that admin should address since there is some standard of compliance he needs to meet.
--------------------------------------- added after 33 minutes

admin , biggdick has come and gone several times using the screen name of bigg. His profile was system purged due to inactivity within the last year, I believe. Is there any reason why he could not register and reuse his former screen name? Just curious. Thank you.
By admin at 15,May,22 17:48 other posts of admin 
The system does not allow nicknames shorter than 5 characters for many years already, so it's not possible to register under bigg which has only 4 characters. Otherwise I do not understand your question. Can some user return under exactly same account they had years ago? No. I have no way of verifying they are the same people.
By bella! at 15,May,22 18:07 other posts of bella! 
Thank you for answering PART 2 of my question. Perhaps there was a glitch because for real, biggdick was previously known as bigg, only 4 characters.
By admin at 15,May,22 20:24 other posts of admin 
I think in the earlier versions of this site the minimum was 3 characters.

Adult Discussion Forum