Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Cumming Handsfree

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #64328 at 18,May,22 19:15
Have you ever been able to cum handsfree. Share your secrets and technique

Similar topics: 1.handsfree erection   2.handsfree   3.Mouth cumming vids   4.Cum without cumming.   5.Cumming/coming while anally masturbating  

New Comment

Comments:
By #589016 at 27,May,22 13:25
Stripped naked by 2 men and fed their thick long cocks. They squeezed my balls and touched my ass taking turns to fuck my throat and finger me. After passing me to one another to fuck my ads raw. My soft cock oozed cum as I moaned

By #544883 at 25,May,22 10:43
Humped a sink a few times even while doing volunteer work, done it with a hoover for which the first time doing it as a young teen I was sat on a stool type chair and the feeling made me raise my legs up so high that I could not put them down till it made me cum. All most passed out from that time., used a game controller while it vibrated but for this one the best I ever had was with the OG xbox controller while shooting the warthog turret in OG Halo, bed and sofa humping, shower/water running over dick only once and humping cardboard box.

By PITBULL at 20,May,22 12:42 other posts of PITBULL 
I have had a good-looking boyfriend for 5 yrs. His penis was 9 inches long. Every time I got fuck by him I cum hand free. I think he hit the right spot in me, and he makes me cum hand free. Cumming hand free will give you an intense orgasm that you don't want to end.

By SluttySarah069 at 19,May,22 16:52 other posts of SluttySarah069 
Being fucked by a BBC

By knewbi at 19,May,22 16:07 other posts of knewbi 
Using a stim device did the trick for me.

By Cmecum69 at 19,May,22 05:00 other posts of Cmecum69 
electro stim. nearly burned my cock off, but eventually it was a true handsfree cumshot.

By LGA6969 at 18,May,22 22:16 other posts of LGA6969 
Prostate stimulator. Takes some practice but once u master it you will love it. Also nipple play works for me to

By APBay at 18,May,22 19:35 other posts of APBay 
if you suck on my nipples just right you can make me cum with touching me dick.

By #662360 at 18,May,22 19:33
I was undressing my girl. She was down to her bra and panties, I was in my briefs. I was so rock hard erect and aroused from undressing her and foreplay in our underwear the friction of my briefs on my cock head set me off and I came in my briefs. My hands were nowhere near my cock but all over my girl so it was a hands free cum. My briefs were soaked and I was so embarrassed. That was the end of our fun for a while. But later we made up for it. I’ve never cum hands free except in my womans pussy since!

By Ananas2xLekker at 18,May,22 19:16 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
My secret technique is called a girlfriend

Adult Discussion Forum