Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Ideas to improve the site?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by tommy_ at 18,Jul,22 00:42  other posts of tommy_
I've been an avid user for a couple months and I had some thoughts about what could make the site even better. Let me know what you think of my ideas, and share any you have below!!

***This is just a wishlist, all of these probably aren't possible, it's just that, a wishlist

First off, more robust filtration and search features. Similar to other gay sites, being able to assign yourself certain labels and look others up based on theirs would be a huge help for those of us who have a specific type.

You could add a "compatible" label next to the names of guys that your criteria aligns with, to make looking for new guys to chat with even more streamlined.

Next, adding a separate box (that isn't your bio) to put things like Snapchat handles, kik usernames, etc. They could even specify that the user doesn't use those platforms, or that they like for people to ask for their usernames.

And the last one, maybe a little bit of mobile optimization. I use the site on my phone cause its easier to send pics and stuff, but the chats are laid out in a way that works much better on computers, it's a little uncomfortable on mobile. So something that resembles more traditional messaging platforms, with the text input at the bottom, with the most recent messages at the bottom as well would make the site way more user friendly.

Thanks for reading! Let me know what you think, I might continue to add on in the future.