Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

shaveing

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #42604 at 07,Mar,10 10:41
if you are a guy or girl do you prefer seeing a shaved cock/pussy and do you shave yourself in that area. and if so why? I like to be shaved and prefer others pics when here shaved. please answer and post pics of your shaved cock/pussy on this blog.

Similar topics: 1.hair remove cream  

New Comment

Comments:
By Lucky at 05,Jan,22 08:42 other posts of Lucky 

i love the smooth feeling

By Lvphose at 05,Jan,22 05:29 other posts of Lvphose 
I’ve noticed a lot of the gals are just overgrown

By #652988 at 22,Nov,21 05:39
I like to keep mine shaved

By knewbi at 28,Oct,21 18:03 other posts of knewbi 
When it cums to cock or pussy I prefer shaved but that does not mean that I do not like either with hair. I just prefer that there be nothing to obstruct my way as I take care of the need for either...

By desertdweller101 at 25,Oct,21 18:47 other posts of desertdweller101 
my wife is and always has been shaved, as for me my balls are shaved and the rest is trimmed. It is cleaner and in my onion looks better.

By kupreanoff at 24,Oct,21 20:04 other posts of kupreanoff 
shaved for sure . both male and female . always been a bit turned off by really thick dark pubic hair

By 3fdfd at 24,Oct,21 03:49 other posts of 3fdfd 
Washington Hospital Center shaved the right side of my dick and trimmed the left for a medical procedure. They are the only ones ever to do that.

By Dover69 at 23,Oct,21 17:56 other posts of Dover69 
I have always been trimmed but have let it grow and now feel much smaller even if its just an illusion. Will be trimming tonight though

By leopoldij at 23,Oct,21 10:34 other posts of leopoldij 
Shaving

By #653552 at 23,Oct,21 10:34
I love smooth people and stay smooth for ever.

By #637145 at 21,Oct,21 17:26
I enjoy staying shaved. It’s more comfortable throughout the day and makes sex feel better. I prefer whomever I’m with to be shaved as well. It just feels more hygienic as well as aesthetically pleasing.
--------------------------------------- added after 64 seconds

[deleted image]

By #653536 at 19,Oct,21 18:11
I prefer to be shaved, less pulling and feels better during sex.

By #652988 at 18,Oct,21 21:12
I keep mine shaved

By Tobes at 12,Mar,10 02:40 other posts of Tobes 
Untitled photo of a pecker

I always shave my pubic simply because I find it hot and love the feel of my penis and balls when there are no hairs there. I use to worry what girls might think when they see my shaved penis but I really don't care anymore. I much prefer to see the shaved look on this sight as well.

By #43515 at 11,Mar,10 21:27
I loved shaved cock, don't like pubic hair on a male. Smooth just looks so sexy.
I also Love a shaved cunt, but there are some that just looks so wonderfull when Very Hairy.
Me I shave all the time, I hate my cock hair.

By 8x6 at 08,Mar,10 05:22 other posts of 8x6 
Shaved for sure. I hate any kind of hair down there. I love bald pussy! I see some of those retro pussy and I think it's disgusting.

By spermkiss at 07,Mar,10 18:55 other posts of spermkiss 
Shaved, and I'm hairless myself. Went with permanent laser hair removal eight years ago.

Adult Discussion Forum