to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Favorite Position

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by Bottimmy at 10,Aug,22 22:18  other posts of Bottimmy
Favorite Position. Being a bottom I like being on my back with my feet pushed back by my ears so I can kiss and watch as my ass is being pounded. What do other bottoms and tops prefer? Let me know if you are bottom or top.

Similar topics: 1.What kind of sex is your favorite?   2.SEXUAL POSITION   3.What's your Favorite Position   4.Favorite Positions   5.Favorite position?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #275407 at 14,Aug,22 06:42
Depends, with the irs, I like getting fucked, with the government, I like to get pissed on, playing baseball I like two positions, catching and pitching.

By #662360 at 14,Aug,22 06:37
Depends whom I’m with. If it’s her I like to be bottom with her riding my rod from in top. Like watching her tits swing when she does that.

By cumcouplessa at 14,Aug,22 01:55 other posts of cumcouplessa 
Hubby here. Favourite position for me is to be on my back, 69 with wifey whilst a guy fucks her doggy style. I get to eat pussy AND lick/suck the guys cock and balls as he slides in and out of her. Best is when he cums, and their juices combine and drip down onto my tongue.

By J2Ybarra at 12,Aug,22 22:38 other posts of J2Ybarra 
69...I like to suck a dick while playing with the balls or hole...especially yours!!!

Adult Discussion Forum