to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

sex position

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #118472 at 03,Dec,10 18:41
whats your favorite?

Similar topics: 1.Sex Position have you tried?   2.what position does it for you?   3.Best position to fuck him.   4.Amazon position   5.Best Position to FUCK your wife/GF  

New Comment

Comments:
By PITBULL at 29,Jul,23 18:23 other posts of PITBULL 
If I fucking girl is always missionary position. If I am getting fuck by a man I like to seat first on his cock and then change to missionary. I like to see the man's face when he is about to cum.

By CaptainCanada at 29,Jul,23 01:55 other posts of CaptainCanada 
Have always loved doggy- grip the hips, spank the bum, reach under grab the tits
Pull the hair if she likes that ... it's dominant... but can also be sensual if slow and flat on the bed...

By nekekal at 28,Jul,23 17:33 other posts of nekekal 
Any position where my cock is inside a woman is a favorite.

But for pure fucking pleasure, I like reverse cowgirl. She gets on my cock and fucks me. I like everything about this. I don't have to try to do anything. No looking at her. No struggling for traction. Nothing. Just concentrating on the pleasure that my cock is getting.

Of course, with no distractions I orgasm pretty quickly, but I wouldn't have it any other way. We can always fuck again.

By wycowboy at 15,Jul,23 17:54 other posts of wycowboy 
I love it when my wife, anyone really, gets on top, either facing me or reverse. If they are facing me I can play with their tits or spread their ass cheeks, which my wife loves, and then she grinds me until we both explode. If it's reverse I can play with their ass and stick my finger or fingers in until we both explode.

By wirda at 14,Jul,23 17:52 other posts of wirda 
Double penetration or triple if you include the mouth

By Moench at 11,Jul,23 21:16 other posts of Moench 
We love the wife rides me on top but reverse, so I cane play with my finger in her butt and my dick in her pussy

By #662360 at 09,Jul,23 20:47
I also like when my woman rides my rod from on top. She tickles my cock with her pubes before she lowers herself on. I like the way her tits swing when she rides me and it’s the perfect position for holding her thighs.
By #691730 at 11,Jul,23 21:06
That's a favorite position for us as well as it gives me access to be able to play with my wifes sensitive nipples ... which have always been hardwired to her clit ... as she humps and grinds herself against my cock.

Position 69 though has been our recent favorite way to orgasm.

By Lvphose at 10,Jul,23 12:06 other posts of Lvphose 
But my favorite is this way where I pound her pussy and I put her moist stocking feet in my face as I pound her!

By Lvphose at 10,Jul,23 12:04 other posts of Lvphose 
I like fucking women this way too!

By Lvphose at 10,Jul,23 12:01 other posts of Lvphose 
I also like fucking a woman this way!

By Lvphose at 10,Jul,23 11:59 other posts of Lvphose 
Here is one of the positions I like!

By leopoldij at 10,Jul,23 06:06 other posts of leopoldij 
Fucking

By botanic at 28,Oct,16 23:14 other posts of botanic 
doggy
By #691382 at 09,Jul,23 20:38
Woof!

By #628350 at 09,Jul,23 18:43
Just so we're both enjoying it then any one is my favourite.

By gayguy at 09,Jul,23 12:52 other posts of gayguy 
Missionary with him on top

By Lvphose at 08,Jul,23 23:04 other posts of Lvphose 
This

By #662360 at 01,May,23 21:53
Missionary with her under me, her arms round my back and her legs round my ass with her knees near her shoulders.

By #519017 at 28,Oct,16 22:15
Woman on top. I like holding her thighs, watching her boobs swing above me and the way her pubes tickle my sex kit before she rides my rod.

By #7976 at 03,Dec,10 23:51
All of them as long as my partner is enjoying the sex.

Adult Discussion Forum