Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Former Member ArcticBlue- RIP

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by Sir-Skittles at 28,Aug,22 15:45  other posts of Sir-Skittles
A longtime but former member, ArticBlue has passed away. This is news out of Australia, just now. He was HIV positive for years but was managing his disease. It appears that the onset of cancer and a recent fight fight with COVID, AB is no longer with us.

Sad day in Tazzy

RIP

Similar topics: 1.Member with artistic pics?   2.got BAN.........????   3.DOES ANYBODY KNOW??...   4.Lonewolf is not alone anymore... changing member name   5.feature request - enhanced blacklist  

New Comment

Comments:
By dgraff at 28,Aug,22 16:17 other posts of dgraff 
Always sad to hear that a member has left us for good
By bella! at 28,Aug,22 20:10 other posts of bella! 
I'm with you on this one, dgraff, sad news, for sure! And as a longtime member, about 12 years, or so, the screen name of ArticBlue does not sound familiar to me.
By Dev01 at 28,Aug,22 21:49 other posts of Dev01 
He had a few, Rocky35 was one. Unfortunately when they moved to Tassie we lost contact. Hence why I was asking about him last Xmas as Vettie and I went to Tassie to see her parents and was hoping to catch up. I'm sure he was rather sick then
By bella! at 28,Aug,22 22:00 other posts of bella! 
I used to chat with a SYD member by a different screen name, however upon one of his departures, exchanged several emails with him. This member told me he went by the name of Rocky. It seemed like he was a "late bloomer" as far as coming out as being gay. What I'm trying to say is that he seemed to want to deny his attraction to men. His partner was here, too, a man with unique ink. I wonder if ArticBlue and the Rocky I knew were one and the same?

By Dev01 at 28,Aug,22 21:45 other posts of Dev01 
That's sad, Rocky was a good man. He didn't live far from us before him and Wez moved to Tassie. Had my birthday party in 2013 at his place and what a party it was. He will be missed

By #574505 at 28,Aug,22 16:39
Was he ccco partner
By Sir-Skittles at 28,Aug,22 17:00 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Yes- CC3PO amongst other profiles
By #574505 at 28,Aug,22 17:20
Yes As Bluetunder how sad he was a great guy..

Adult Discussion Forum