Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

LEAVING COMMENTS

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by routemaster at 16,Nov,22 09:06  other posts of routemaster
What is happening with the leaving of comments on people's pics? This keeps happening but this morning especially, every time I've tried to post compliments, I've been getting "are you spamming?" "you cannot do that" or "please don't do this", only to type them out all over again a second time and they get accepted. What is going on?

Similar topics: 1.IT'S ALL ABOUT THE POINTS!   2.Losing Points   3.Swapping Picutres and comment.   4.Taking a break from SYD   5.LEAVING COMMENTS  

New Comment

Comments:
By tecsan at 10,Dec,22 06:51 other posts of tecsan 
Try waiting a few minutes, it is there to stop spamming. Nothing is that urgent that you have to send now.༼☯﹏☯༽

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 08,Dec,22 21:16 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
It's been happening more lately. I find that a change in emoticons usually does the trick.

By admin at 16,Nov,22 17:14 other posts of admin 
It's not a glitch, "you cannot do that" usually happens when someone uses too many emoticons or just meaningless "words" with repetitive parts like mmmmmmmmmmmm. Technically it should not allow you to post it at all, but the algorithm is somewhat random because it's based on statistical analysis so once in a while it fails and lets you post what it should not.

And it tells you you are spamming if you send very similar comment over and over under different pics. Like "super hot cock" or something like that.

By jsvnaked at 16,Nov,22 11:39 other posts of jsvnaked 
Apparently you can report to site admin here:

/private_chat.php?w=1
By bella! at 16,Nov,22 15:18 other posts of bella! 
Of course it's any member's option to contact admin directly for a one on one but if you sense the issue you have may effect others, why not share? If you use the "mention" option in the forum, it alerts admin and he will respond.

By alanhuk at 16,Nov,22 12:08 other posts of alanhuk 
Its been the same for a few weeks...I have not reported it. I just continue to be frustrated!!

By jsvnaked at 16,Nov,22 11:33 other posts of jsvnaked 
Methinks there is a glitch! I think there is a way to report such things... I'll try to find it.

Adult Discussion Forum