Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Tempted to make a group for cumstains. Worth the points?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by ectoboy at 15,Oct,22 08:55  other posts of ectoboy
After spending years growing up using soft toys as cumrags, which has explicitly evolved into a fetish, I have come to thoroughly enjoy seeing cum stains on stuff. The majority of my own, of course, end up on my plush, but I’m also aroused by seeing it on underwear, socks or even towels; and I’m sure I can’t be alone in this. But because of the 3 person minimum, I want to be sure enough people would be interested in joining before I go ahead and make it.
I suppose the points wouldn’t be a huge loss if it flopped, but I figured I’d at least get a cheaper opinion on here first. (It technically started with my poll to see how many guys used absorbent cum mops 😅 )

So what do you think? Would any of you be keen to join?

Similar topics: 1.Groups   2.Foreskin Feast!!   3.Groups Updates   4.I'm not sure this topic is WORTH 20 points...   5.jockstraps?  

New Comment

Comments:
By Dev01 at 18,Oct,22 01:39 other posts of Dev01 
You would get many members join

By bella! at 18,Oct,22 01:29 other posts of bella! 
New group, looking for more like minded people to join..

/groups.php?id=7598

By LGA6969 at 15,Oct,22 22:31 other posts of LGA6969 
Sounds interesting

By wycowboy at 15,Oct,22 18:25 other posts of wycowboy 
I like seeing cum stains so I joined the group. Why not? It might be fun!

By ectoboy at 15,Oct,22 11:46 other posts of ectoboy 
I’m case anyone is interested, I’ve made the group now. Please feel free to join if you’re interested 😁

/groups.php?id=7598
By bella! at 15,Oct,22 14:22 other posts of bella! 
I can join and help you out for the time being.
By ectoboy at 15,Oct,22 16:36 other posts of ectoboy 
Oh, that’s very kind of you, thanks 😄

By bella! at 15,Oct,22 11:27 other posts of bella! 
The cost of 150 points does seem intimidating however it's not like those points cannot be earned back. Every day the site awards each member points for their activity and participation on the site. If you do nothing more than log into the site each day, you will earn 5 points. Greeting, welcoming, commenting on a new members profiles, up to 4 members per day, will award you 4 points times 4 members, points that are paid immediately. Engaging in the Play Ball! feature will pay 5 points immediately (every 24 hours) if you are able to "take" the ball and if you're lucky enough to be in a chain of "clean" passes, you MIGHT earn 30 points that are awarded immediately and every 4 hours, you are able to vote in the BEST IMAGE/MEMBER TOP feature and earn 3 points, given immediately, just because you voted. Why not start commenting on member's pictures, posting in the forum, leaving comments in blogs, etc, my guess is you won't be disappointed.

IT PAYS TO BE AN ACTIVE MEMBER AND IT'S FUN!
By ectoboy at 15,Oct,22 11:31 other posts of ectoboy 
Oh I have, I’ve been very active on the site since I signed up. I’ve joined groups, I comment on pics, made friends, all sorts. It’s not just about the points though, it’s also about interest. I suppose as you say, since points can easily be recovered, there’s no real loss if the group does fail.

Thanks, I’ll give it a go and see what becomes of it. If no one bites after three days and it gets deleted, oh well, I’ll hopefully have made it back by then.
By bella! at 15,Oct,22 14:21 other posts of bella! 
Why not send out "feelers" to your friends and those that you believe are like-minded ahead of the time you form your group. Have a plan/make a plan to ensure that you know how YOU would like YOUR group to flow. If you are able to find 4 like-minded members, plus yourself, you have what's needed to form a group. I wish you much success.
By ectoboy at 15,Oct,22 16:36 other posts of ectoboy 
Yes, I will do that, thank you. That’s a good idea 😁

Adult Discussion Forum