Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Why do guys give better blow jobs?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #677376 at 28,Dec,22 21:46
Why do guys give better blow jobs? Always seems the sucking action is better on boy on boy vs girl on boy.

Similar topics: 1.BEST "BLOW-JOBS" BY GUYS OR GALS! WHAT'S YOUUR EXPERIENCE?   2.Question about everybody's favorite thing... BLOW JOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   3.are you a giver or taker ?   4.Only Like Blow Jobs?   5.New year's (sexual) resolutions  

New Comment

Comments:
By #699038 at 05,Aug,23 06:04
Guys suck better because a guy knows what feels good on his cock and knows the ins and out of his own cock so naturly a guy knows exactly what to do i suck cock and i love it and know how to work over another guys cock

By LGA6969 at 27,Feb,23 13:29 other posts of LGA6969 
Guys make better cock sucker, because they know how it should feel
By german_guy at 27,Feb,23 18:59 other posts of german_guy 
yes

By bil47 at 27,Feb,23 03:48 other posts of bil47 
Many women don't enjoy giving blowjobs, but do it for their partner anyway. Almost all men who give blowjobs enjoy it (I would think).

Same works for cunnilingus. A lot of men don't enjoy it but do it anyway. Women who give oral sex to women are more likely to enjoy it... I think.

By #688512 at 23,Feb,23 13:53
Because guys know what feels good on a cock

By knewbi at 03,Jan,23 18:48 other posts of knewbi 
Probably because a guy the lets another guy suck his cock knows how kinky it really is and just enjoys the kink part as much as being sucked off..

By tecsan at 29,Dec,22 08:45 other posts of tecsan 
Simple as hell, they know what they like themselves. Why are females better at eating pussy? Duh.

By #662360 at 29,Dec,22 08:36
I guess because only a guy knows what another guy really likes. He knows where the most sensitive spots on a guy’s cock are. Same with hand jobs. My wife gives me real good hand jobs but doesn’t know when to stop stroking after I’ve cum. But the boys who’ve jerked my cock seem to know instinctively just how to stroke my shaft and knob and how to catch my corona ridge with their hand just the way I like and to ease off at the end..

Adult Discussion Forum