pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Getting fucked after cumming

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by yoursINmine at 29,Apr,24 07:17  other posts of yoursINmine
I'm off the opinion that as a bottom, I'm only there to please him. I do not like to cum for a variety of reasons.

But now I'm thinking that jerk myself off and make myself cum before I serve my man. That way I'd get no pleasure at all except knowing that he is enjoying my body.

Thoughts from tops? What would your preference be?

Similar topics: 1.Straight Men: What about eating a pussy after cumming in it?   2.girls getting fucked with nylons or stockings   3.cant believed it worked   4.Mouth cumming vids   5.Cum without cumming.  

New Comment

Comments:
By wycowboy at 29,Apr,24 13:40 other posts of wycowboy 
If the top gives a shit about you he will let you jerk off while getting fucked or hand job you before during or after
By phart at 29,Apr,24 20:34 other posts of phart 
if the other person appreciates the opportunity, the experience, they will make sure all enjoy it.

By yoursINmine at 29,Apr,24 18:04 other posts of yoursINmine 
That's the thing, I'm into it. I don't want the top to care about my pleasure. I want him to only care about what he wants. It's very hot to me. I am there to please him, I'm not concerned about doing what feels good for me in that moment

By spunkluvr at 29,Apr,24 11:11 other posts of spunkluvr 
I always like to wank myself off while being fucked.

By DeepCurve169 at 29,Apr,24 10:42 other posts of DeepCurve169 
Id like to jerk you off while im fucking you and make you cum. Thats a big turn on for me

Adult Discussion Forum