Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Have you ever tried to suck your own dick or is possiable

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #5848 at 14,Apr,09 20:45
Tell me can u or have u tried

Similar topics: 1.Over 60 Bi Curious--??--Why now??   2.Question for other Cocksuckers ONLY !!!   3.lunch time   4.Me and you and your wife   5.I'M A BIG DICK SUCKING ANIMAL  

New Comment

Comments:
By spermkiss at 17,Feb,10 07:03 other posts of spermkiss 
There isn't a man in the world who hasn't tried. From what I've read, about one man in four hundred is limber enough and/or has a long enough dick to actually do it. Look around on this site, there are lots of photos of guys sucking their own dicks.

By #43515 at 27,Dec,09 20:37
First tried to do it at 13, with practice I could get the entire head and a little of the shaft. [ have a small cock] Kept it up untill about 18 or so. Wish I could still do it

By bigfella at 25,Dec,09 04:27 other posts of bigfella 
I used to be able to do it easily...but I have to echo many other guys sentiments, age is an equalizing factor. I can get the head in now (more with the wifes help) This is something that really turns heer on so I try to stay flexible and in practice. A lot of stretching helps. But it is very possible, and fun too .gif'>

By #38932 at 23,Dec,09 18:46
I used to be able to lick my dick head when I was 16... but that was hard even then, and stretching that far hurt my neck... :/

By #41483 at 20,Dec,09 00:44
In my teens and early 20's i could get the whole thing in. Unfortunately now i can just like the head. Let's be honest here. if we all could get the whole thing in our mouths we'd never leave the house
By slipper at 20,Dec,09 22:14 other posts of slipper 
"...we'd never leave the house." I could do it outdoors where I live!

By slipper at 20,Dec,09 22:12 other posts of slipper 
Only wish I could! Most who can report it is too uncomfortable to do regularly, but I've seen some exceptions to that--lucky bastards!!!

By Gareth at 04,Jun,09 05:39 other posts of Gareth 
Could lick the end of my cock about 13 years ago, tried recently, can't do it now, like others i'm not that far away.

By #7976 at 04,Jun,09 02:00
OK. When I was a teenager I tried and succeeded. I was in terrific shape from sports and very limber. That was the only time and I couldn't work up the courage to finish but it was a very interesting experience. Now, I can't even bend over far enough to come close. Age has its way of stiffening everything but you cock.

By Olddude at 30,May,09 23:47 other posts of Olddude 
Tried and failed. Wish I could!

By #7976 at 19,Apr,09 23:45
I never had the need personally. There have always been plenty of women who wanted to perform the task for me. If it were possible, I probably would have when I was younger but I was never that flexible.

By #1501 at 19,Apr,09 23:20
Years ago I could just suck the head... not now though!

By #348 at 15,Apr,09 19:14
why should i try it when i got ladies line up to do it...
By #3997 at 16,Apr,09 15:56
its not about why should you, i had people that could do it for me at the time too, but it was just the thought that i felt i could do it and i tried it, and did not get it and never thought about trying it again,

By #3997 at 15,Apr,09 19:01
tried and was able to lick the tip, but never got my mouth around it

By sailor at 15,Apr,09 01:24 other posts of sailor 
Wish I could.

Adult Discussion Forum