She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Worst Blowjob ever!!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #96728 at 13,Sep,10 11:49
What is the worst blowjob you ever recieved and why??

Similar topics: 1.Worst pictures / photograph   2.Worst sex experience ever   3.Steak and blowjob day   4.Does anyone actually know what a blowjob is?   5.What's the worst experience you've had on craigslist?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #485312 at 20,Apr,15 12:13
l thought blow jobs were like pizzas, even when theyre bad, theyre still ok *lix*
By JeffinKS at 20,Apr,15 12:20 other posts of JeffinKS 
um no.....think pencil sharpener on your dick.....

By admin at 20,Apr,15 13:52 other posts of admin 
Personally, I experienced both very bad pizzas and very bad blowjobs. The difference is - you can always stop eating pizza. Which I always did when I did not like it. But sometimes it's really difficult to say to a girl she's horrible at blowjob and has to stop.

By leopoldij at 20,Apr,15 14:44 other posts of leopoldij 
have you tried pineapple and anchovies pizza?

By #111347 at 30,Oct,10 04:15
i had a girl once that sucked my dick like she was slurping a wendys milkshake. she was literally trying to suck the cum out of my dick. i dont think she got the concept its more of a massage that you give with your mouth. i woke up the next morning and had a huge dickey around my dick hole
By Blade at 16,Apr,15 02:11 other posts of Blade 
OMG, I had a girl in college like that. It was prob my BEST bj, not worst. She was sucking so hard most of the time, that her cheeks were sunk in. I told her to calm down a little and she did.

I was fucking her mouth pretty good when I told her to suck hard like she did before, and not to stop till I say. I then cum tons in her mouth, and saw her jolt when she felt it hit the back of her mouth. She was SO good, sucking and swallowing the whole time, so I could keep my dick inher mouth to ensure she got every drop. When I told her ok to stop, she did, and there wasn't a sign of my cum anywhere.

She didn't do that again though, because she said I cum too much, and she's afraid to gag. I couldn't argue. the only time I insisted was when we went to see a movie, and it was one she could care less about, (we took turns picking movies) she wanted to leave but I wanted to see movie. I joked saying to blow me if she was bored, and she actually did. after a bit I told her she had to swallow since I didn't have anything to clean up with. Again she sucked me dry literally. miss her

By #7976 at 27,Oct,10 03:27
A rather unpracticed young lady in high school couldn't seemingly get the idea of keeping her teeth out of the way. By the end of the evening I was raw from the head to the base of my cock. It took several days to heal and I have never really gotten into having my cock nibbled on since.

By #104484 at 25,Oct,10 10:08
Cock biters are a big no no as far as I am concerned.
By #23212 at 26,Oct,10 04:24
Then you ought to find some other way for them to earn their 'tips'.

By #1047 at 13,Sep,10 20:19
i had a friend that would always catch her teeth on the back of my helmet.ouch! that hurt like hell

By #89452 at 13,Sep,10 12:55
no blowjob is bad.when someone has your cock in their mouth is happy happy
By #96728 at 13,Sep,10 14:32
I know that some girls don't like to blow, but they do it anyway... I can't emagine that that would feel good, when she's looking grossed out all the way, or maybe when you suck it so hard that it leaves a mark or something like that
By #23212 at 13,Sep,10 19:48
Actually more like when someone does really 'blow', rather than suck.

Adult Discussion Forum