Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

I sucked off the husband of one of my wife's coworkers!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #102492 at 17,Sep,10 15:51
I placed an ad on Craigslist as a married(mwm) cocksucker. The husband of one of my wife's friends and a coworker answered my ad and when he showed up at my door I didn't know what to say. He still wanted me to get on my knees and suck his cock. I sucked him off. We have seen them socially before and since. He always finds a way to isolate me even when our wifes are around and I continiue to suck his cock. He is discreet but has told one guy friend and now I suck his cock also. Has anyone had a experience like this?

Similar topics: 1.How did you chose your wife?   2.How often do you get your dick sucked, and how often do you cum from being sucked?   3." I tell my wife to ... "   4.First DP "words of advice please and info please"   5.Me my wifw and her lover  

New Comment

Comments:
By #294596 at 09,May,14 03:49
Went to a public bathroom that was known for being cruisy. Guy in the other stall tapped his foot so I reached under the stall and he put this big, beautiful cock in my hand (8"x6"). I just had to taste it so I whispered that I wanted to suck it. He whispered back and invited me over. When I went in his stall we were both shocked. We had known each other since high school. There were a few nervous seconds where I think we both considered running, then I looked down and saw that big dick throbbing and lust took over and I dropped to my knees and inhaled it. That was 9 years ago. I have been his personal, on-call cocksucker every since and I couldn't be happier.

On several occasions he has showed up at my house to get sucked off and brought a friend or texted me to come to his house and service him and when I arrived he had a friend waiting to get serviced too. As much as I love sucking his delicious big cock, I love him sharing my mouth with his friends even more.

I get very turned on that he doesn't even mention the other guy to me. He just invites the guy along to get sucked off with the knowledge that I will suck any dick that is put in front of me. So far I have serviced 3 of his friends and he has taken video and pictures while I sucked them off.

By #299180 at 13,Dec,12 19:46
Damn where I can I find men like this that just want to be blown?!?!!
By Arlo at 05,May,14 20:54 other posts of Arlo 
me too

By #340774 at 04,May,14 19:42
That's a pretty sexy story. It has sex, danger, women, men and blowjobs!

By #220845 at 13,Dec,12 19:01

By #113423 at 13,Nov,10 12:56
Oui un jour un ami de ma femme ma suc? devant elle
By #23212 at 13,Nov,10 23:04

By #3997 at 13,Nov,10 22:25
Damn pretty cool now if you get the wives in that would be even better

Adult Discussion Forum