Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

going commando: yes or no

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #48844 at 27,Sep,10 02:37
I like going without underwear as much as possible. Who likes it? Who doesn't

Similar topics: 1.Always Commando   2.Commando ?   3.Commando penis here.   4.Commando   5.Going Commando  

New Comment

Comments:
By spermkiss at 27,Sep,10 18:40 other posts of spermkiss 
When I'm wearing Bermuda length shorts I usually go commando. When I'm wearing short shorts I ALWAYS go commando. I like the feeling of fresh air around my equipment. And, too, with short shorts I like the idea that I'll sometimes "accidentally" expose myself thru a leg opening. Any SYD member should understand that.

With jeans, I usually wear a thong that holds things up and out for a nice package. What man doesn't like to show off his wares?

With thin casual pants I like to go commando so that the outline of my dick shows in my pants. Again, what man doesn't like top show off his wares?

With a suit I wear silk boxer shorts. Nothing shows, but it feels as though I'm going commando under my suit and that's a good feeling.
By spermkiss at 03,Oct,10 17:12 other posts of spermkiss 
As an addendum as to why I do not go commando with a suit, believe me I've tried it. The problem is, I often leak semen even if I'm not aroused. At the slightest arousal the floodgates are opened. Semen is not a problem with washable pants as it readily washes out (hot water will set it, however), but it does not readily dry clean out. Hence the silk boxers with dress pants.

By #36950 at 02,Aug,11 21:00
Thanks, spermkiss, this sounds like me. Thanks for the summary. Love to accidentally expose myself when getting out of my Miata in short shorts.
By spermkiss at 04,Aug,11 03:04 other posts of spermkiss 
Let's face it, a man's dick is his favorite toy. And men like to show off their toys. Most men really like showing off their dicks. Being able to expose himself is one of the real joys of being a man.

By spermkiss at 06,Aug,11 16:06 other posts of spermkiss 
If your Miata is a convertible, whenever the top is down you should be driving it nude. Years ago I had a Karman Ghia convertible that I just loved to drive nude with the top down. So if you haven't driven your Miata nude, try it, it's fun.

By #15323 at 02,Aug,11 04:55
Love it

By Ray10754 at 01,Aug,11 11:00 other posts of Ray10754 
24/7 here

By #102374 at 07,Oct,10 17:44
naked at home, and naked as i can be outside. luv to show my body.

By #101402 at 03,Oct,10 22:11
I sleep commando otherwise I'm in boxer briefs

By pifad at 30,Sep,10 02:52 other posts of pifad 
Can't recal the last time I wore undies. Love the freedom of my cock and balls without being restricted.

By #7976 at 28,Sep,10 22:06
I've gone commando since Vietnam. Get enough sand under the waistband of your shorts and it's like having a grinder working on your waist all day long. As for later, it just felt more natural and comfortable.

By MoeJoe at 28,Sep,10 16:28 other posts of MoeJoe 
I haven't worn underwear in 40 years!

By #95006 at 27,Sep,10 12:04
I go commando if I'm just around the house in sweats, but on a normal day I wear underware. It's taken a long time to find some that are comfortable and don't squish or restrict you, but still give support. This is what I've found and really like them.

[deleted image]

I like this cut better lately

[deleted image]

By #88663 at 27,Sep,10 11:31
I go half commando! I wear a jock strap for support

Adult Discussion Forum