Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

FIRST MASTURBATION

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #14182 at 30,May,09 16:18
Did anybody have a relative teach them how to masturbate? My dad taught me when I was twelve. He showed me how by masturbating himself while we were showering together.

Similar topics: 1.MASTURBATION CONTESTS   2.Mutual Masturbation   3.Prostate masturbation   4.Best orgasm: fucking, BJ, or JO?   5.Best masturbation session  

New Comment

Comments:
By #668214 at 26,Apr,22 12:46
I learned to masturbate when I was very young thanks to my childhood friend. In fact, masturbation came after some sexual stuff with him. He was the kind of kid everyone knew was gay as a child years before he did lol.

He must have learned about dry humping himself and one day decided to do it to me when we were about 6 or so. Even then we would do it to completion. We were clothed first time and I had no idea what he was doing. But when he was done he had me to it to him. I had my first orgasm and so began our favourite game.

And that’s how I learned to masturbate - It was always dry humping until I got older. After bed time I’d take my PJs off which always made it feel naughty and go to town on my teddy or a pillow. I think I did it that way until I was 10 or 11 when I learned to wank properly.

Discovering it felt better nude was what made me convince my friend to hump sans pants haha. As we got older it lead to more explicit stuff. Fun times.
By #662360 at 26,Apr,22 22:24
I too soon discovered masturbating nude is much more exciting than wanking with any clothes on. I don’t know why, but I still prefer jacking off nude.

By #175600 at 05,May,22 22:10
Me and my friend used to do the same. We would start off pretending to wrestle and end up dry humping until we both cum

By Hrnyboy90 at 04,Apr,22 21:53 other posts of Hrnyboy90 
No one taught me I actually discovered it on my own when I was 8. I remember having my pants off in my bed and realized it felt really good to rub my blanket on my penis. It only took a minute or so and it would make me hard and orgasm. I was hooked after the first time I did it every chance I could. I thought I had discovered something new that no one knew aboutI wasnt having wet orgasms yet but it still felt amazing
By #636428 at 13,Apr,22 12:44
Same for me but at the age of 6. Rubbing my penis gave me such a great feeling, body shaking as hell. Felt even better after the first wet orgasm.
By Hrnyboy90 at 13,Apr,22 17:53 other posts of Hrnyboy90 
Yes I remember the shaking. I still shake actually and yea I remember the orgasms lasting longer when I started ejaculating

By #664220 at 26,Apr,22 21:25
I was the same. I was six or seven and would pull my pyjama bottoms down in bed and fondle my cock. I orgasmed by rubbing my helmet against the sheet in a circular motion. Felt so good even though no cum at that stage. Very intense sensations and I was hooked!

By Jimjim at 04,May,22 00:55 other posts of Jimjim 
I remember when my cousin was about that age our babysitter was giving us a bath. My cousin was never circumcised and she was really intent on having him pull the skin back so she could clean it. As soon as she started washing it he got a raging
boner and as she was washing it he definitely had a dry orgasm.
By Hrnyboy90 at 04,May,22 12:13 other posts of Hrnyboy90 
Did he talk about it afterwards? I remember it was really sensitive it def didn't take me long to get there
By Jimjim at 04,May,22 21:51 other posts of Jimjim 
Yeah we definitely have talked about it. I think he was lucky that he could always retract. But he said that was the first time he had ever had an orgasm and didn't even realize what was happening
By Hrnyboy90 at 05,May,22 21:51 other posts of Hrnyboy90 
Guess it's not a bad way to find out long as it was an accident. I didn't know what was happening with my first one I just knew it felt amazing and I was hooked

By #175600 at 05,May,22 22:08
Same, so good

By thebeewolf at 29,Apr,22 20:46 other posts of thebeewolf 
I think I was probably about 11. I had just gone to bed after having watched an episode of Charlie's Angels. I was thinking about Jaclyn Smith's lipsticked lips and...whooops! handful of sperms!

By Luke98 at 21,Apr,22 14:31 other posts of Luke98 
I think at 10 years old

skype live:marco.leonardiofc

By Greek18cm at 19,Apr,22 20:08 other posts of Greek18cm 
Yeah my female cousin.

We were really young she even younger than me but she knew everything and teach me.

Every summer she came from Germany to Greece for vacations and we... Well she spent hours every day teasing, and playing with my cock.

She was really in to it and she teach me how to masterbate (but as long she was around she was the only who get to play with it).

By galaxy123 at 19,Apr,22 12:42 other posts of galaxy123 
I learnt at school, the older boys showed us and then would make us do it while they watched.

By #660539 at 15,Apr,22 15:16
I was 5 when I got a hard on while in bed. I started rubbing it and after a few minutes the greatest feeling came over me. I started doing it every night after that. Sometimes I would hear my parents having sex and jacking off to them was great. I didn't know what they were doing, but I figured they were having fun from the sounds I was hearing.

By APBay at 04,Apr,22 22:32 other posts of APBay 
I grew up in the Caribbean in a village and it was over the summer out of school, it was with a group of boys the biggest one in the group showed us I was about 7 or 8, as the years progresses we had circle jerks to see who would cum first and how white it was! Lol could remember they saying you can make babies now! Lol

By #21594 at 09,Sep,09 16:30
I learned from my best friend at 11 Years, then we took turns to masturbate eachother and I was the first to cum.
By #1995 at 09,Sep,09 17:23
Do you think that experience caused you to be bisexual. My experience was exactly the same, ie with school friend. I often wonder if we had not wanked each other and a girl had been the first to do it for me whether I would still have become bisexual.
By boy at 09,Sep,09 21:59 other posts of boy 
Well, most of us men had the same sort of experience when we were young, and even many girls, even though they hardly talk about it. I strongly believe that these first contacts with the same sex open up our sexual life, make us more self confident and are very important for our personal development. I think being interested in both sexes is quite natural and just shows that you are an open minded person. I personally don't regret anything I did when I was a teenager. So let's just have fun and enjoy life!
By #463848 at 25,Mar,22 10:02
I think that if we had not had these same sex experiences as boys, then our later relationships with females might have been much different.

By #64328 at 04,Apr,22 19:05
I definitly agree

By bil47 at 25,Mar,22 13:28 other posts of bil47 
I learned at age 13, when I was invited to join a "Sex Club" consisting of three similar age boys in the neighborhood. I love to fantasize about those days.

By #13459 at 01,Jun,09 01:11
I remember when i was 6 i was laying in bed on my stomach and my dick got hard, so i started humping the bed and it was greattttttttttttttttttttttttttt
By tipitou at 11,Sep,09 00:12 other posts of tipitou 
Same here. Around 7 or 8.
By #1102 at 25,Mar,22 04:00
same here with cousin

By #662360 at 24,Mar,22 22:52
I discovered masturbation all by myself around age 13. I was having nice hard erections and had found that fingering my stiff cock felt nice but I hadn’t cum. One evening I was sitting naked in my bed fingering my erect cock. Quite by accident I wrapped my hand round my shaft and got the tugging action just right. I still remember thinking this feels real good. Then suddenly the most incredible pleasure swelled up in my cock. My cock jerked and white creamy liquid spurted up my chest. I knew immediately that I had wanked. The rest is history!

By nekekal at 22,Mar,22 18:20 other posts of nekekal 
My older brother. We shared a bedroom and played with each others penis all the time. We had bunk beds so we both knew when and what the other one was doing. And we helped each other. He was older and had a tiny penis, even for my smaller hands. My penis was much bigger and easy for him even with his bigger hands.

One night he said that a friend had shown him another, better, way to rub his penis and he wanted to try mine. This was the classic grab the shaft and slide the skin up and down. It was wonderful. I switched to that from then on and masturbated whenever I could. Several times a day. He was 3 years older than I was and he was probably in the 5th grade.

By Olderguy321 at 21,Mar,22 15:45 other posts of Olderguy321 
I was 9 yrs old and was getting a boner several times a day i aske my big brother who was 18 and he taught me how to pleasure myself and to play with covks

By #6568 at 10,Sep,09 08:44
I discovered it on my own. When I was about 10 I began to get larger and more persistant erections but, when erect, could not pull my foreskin back more than about halfway down the glans. This was painful but strangely exciting to do and it was not too long before I had a massive orgasm albeit a dry one. Not surprisingly, this became a much looked forward to and wonderful activity. I always rubbed the foreskin getnly up and down as far as it would go until orgasm. After a few weeks my foreskin suddenly popped right back behind the head as I reached climax. The glans was much too sensitive to touch directly so this agitation of my foreskin wa smy method for several years,..I did not actually 'shoot' for at least another couple of years, by which time I had discovered that I could increase the feeling of orgasm if I pulled the foreskin right down ad lightly touched the rim around the head at th last moment. I did not move on to full length strokes and thrusting until I was in my late teens.

Adult Discussion Forum