to exchange blowjobs

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

str8 yet turned on by big cock pics

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #80395 at 14,Dec,10 08:57
I like looking at big cock pics. Compare my size n girth to others yet I am str8.who else out there feels same way?

Similar topics: 1.Jacking w/ Str8 Friends   2.some STR8 guys confuse me!!   3.Str8, Bi or just Curious???   4.str8 lads   5.How do I tell my str8 friend that I want to give him head  

New Comment

Comments:
By bigone21 at 03,Mar,12 23:25 other posts of bigone21 
women look eachother up and talk about it. guys look eathother up, and keep silent about it!

hetero, bi, guy, it doesn't mind! a big dick? they will ALL look!!

and some will look MAD if they feel you don't deserve that big dick! really! others might smile if they are nice and appriciate the equipment! that's nice coming from a hetero-guy!)

i've been on the nudebeaches and naturist campingsites in france 6 weeks a year for more than 10 years, i know!

By #17000 at 05,Jul,11 03:22
Actually, the monster cocks turn me off. I'd rather touch, feel, stroke, suckle a cock about my own size, 4 to 5". Straight? I think so. Bi? According to someone else's definition, perhaps, but I don't fuck rectums, nor will I accept a dick in my rectum.

By #143536 at 29,Jun,11 13:30
I'm straight and married and I love looking at cocks!! Don't know why. I just do.

By lookin58 at 21,Dec,10 05:43 other posts of lookin58 
love to look at big cocks and cum shots

By princea at 16,Dec,10 09:10 other posts of princea 
Yes,me too I Love looking at guys cocks and really fantasize about giving a bj,but could never have pen sex or kiss a guy.Wonder what this kind of behaviuor is called?

By #11202 at 14,Dec,10 11:24
its a man thing, looking at dicks is fun, sexy and turns you on, on web sites, in locker rooms, on the beach, you cannot turn away, you just have to look. Don't think about it too much, just do it and enjoy it
By spermkiss at 15,Dec,10 23:45 other posts of spermkiss 
This man is exactly right. All men, gay bisexual and straight, like to look at other men's dicks. It is indeed a guy thing. So look, look, look and enjoy.

By m22r at 14,Dec,10 12:24 other posts of m22r 
Yeah man I'm the same too
By #52702 at 15,Dec,10 23:26
Same here

By #64328 at 14,Dec,10 18:49
I have been a peeker since I was just a kid. Most of my close friends admit they are too, so your not alone

By #88663 at 14,Dec,10 14:40
When I was 11 and started jerking off with the boy across the street I was hooked on cocks!

Adult Discussion Forum