Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

straight but like cock!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #102543 at 01,Jan,11 03:15
Now then, I generally go on here to show myself off (as most do) but I would like to know how many straight guys are on here who are interested in looking at other cocks. I reckon there are far more out there than let on! Is it wrong or is it just healthy experimentation? And how far would you go??

Similar topics: 1."Bi" vs. "Straight"   2.Curved or Straight?   3.straight men and cocks   4.Do you think you can accept your partner the way he/she is?   5.Why do gay men harass straight guys after saying I'm straight  

New Comment

Comments:
By Zainn122 at 03,Apr,24 17:55 other posts of Zainn122 
I have a easier time swallowing a load than kissing another man or eating another man’s ass, but I’ve done both just to see if I liked it and didn’t mind it but most straight men I know would jack off together and also fantasise about sucking someone but would never do it but I’ve tried everything

By #123577 at 03,Jan,11 07:24
i don't like mens bodies, but i do like to look @ cocks every once in a while...i know i'm straight cause i get so turned on by womens bodies. but sometimes ( oh man this going to sound crazy ) i wonder what it would feel like with a cock up my ass
By yellowman at 03,Jan,11 15:58 other posts of yellowman 
Only one way to find out .....

By fancyabit at 01,Jan,11 04:57 other posts of fancyabit 
I think you're right! there are lots more men out there who enjoy looking at cocks than let on. However I wonder how many women out there who enjoy looking at other women's pussy than they let on?
I like to suck a cock just to experience the texture and how smooth it can get. and also giving pleasure to another man (making me hard now just thinking about it!!).
By #1501 at 01,Jan,11 09:16
Agree 100%. Spot on... sexuality is complex and it is not just about being straight, gay or bi... there are so many levles of curiosity and experimentation.
By #116477 at 01,Jan,11 18:00
Yes but if you want to suck cock and you're not female - you're gay or bi but definitely NOT straight
By fancyabit at 03,Jan,11 04:54 other posts of fancyabit 
True. It's like you want to drive a sport car, but still want the comfort...kinda best of both world.

By slipper at 02,Jan,11 02:34 other posts of slipper 
Find a thread here about guys who are into guy parts but not guys (or some such). Many comments from guys who like cocks but aren't into other such things.

By spermkiss at 01,Jan,11 23:36 other posts of spermkiss 
'Happens all the time. See my comment on the Forum post "Cowled by big cocks".

Adult Discussion Forum