to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

About a month and no ejaculation

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #117461 at 31,Jan,11 06:19
Thus far, I've refrained from cumming since the beginning of this new year. Masturbation thus is more of a relaxing massage than a sexual release (though apparently I end up close to satisfied just the same).

At this point, what do you think would happen if I came now, and what do you think would happen if I wait until the end of the year (assuming I could last that long)?

Similar topics: 1.Semen load   2.PIC OF THE MONTH - GREAT FEATURE!   3.Cum4Steffi: Pls Vote For Pic Of Month. I Was Close Last Mo.!   4.Pic of the month   5.Here’s How Many Times Men Need to Ejaculate to Prevent Prostate Cancer  

New Comment

Comments:
By Cruzxxx at 18,Nov,23 00:26 other posts of Cruzxxx 
It will be like reversing into a milk truck

By #662360 at 14,Nov,23 08:25
I managed about a week without masturbating when I was in a boy’s dormitory on a summer camp. I was scared other boys would hear me wanking in my bed. I started cumming in my sleep. So I started masturbating in bed again. Soon I discovered all the other boys were wanking too.

By Hrnyboy90 at 13,Nov,23 15:46 other posts of Hrnyboy90 
Longest I was able to last was 9 days. I got so horny my dick was throbbing and tingling and decided to shoot my cum by itself all over the floor. Felt pretty amazing though

By LGA6969 at 13,Nov,23 13:30 other posts of LGA6969 
it will likely be a great orgasm

By Iluvmycock at 13,Nov,23 06:56 other posts of Iluvmycock 
Just ruin your own squirt. 🤣

By Toondick at 12,Nov,23 06:30 other posts of Toondick 
Stimulate it correctly, and you should have enough cum to hit the ceiling.

By Walker at 07,Mar,11 01:50 other posts of Walker 
No reason for this other then self control. I do not do this for prostate health reasons.

By boc at 01,Feb,11 20:16 other posts of boc 
Are you practicing Sting's method of tantric sex?
By #117461 at 01,Feb,11 21:39
Who's method of what-now? This is just an experiment of sorts. If I am practicing anything, it's completely unintentional.
By boc at 01,Feb,11 23:19 other posts of boc 
That seems to be how most disciplines start.

By boc at 01,Feb,11 20:19 other posts of boc 
I have gone up to about two months (not an exact count), and when I finally did ejaculate it was like a waterfall.

Back in my late teens and early 20s I could barely make it past a week. If I didn't release, I would end up releasing automatically at night anyway.

In my early 30s I started experimenting with Sting's proclaimed method of having an orgasm but holding back ejaculation. It worked pretty well, and it gave me more energy than I would have had had I always ejaculated.

By slipper at 01,Feb,11 19:02 other posts of slipper 
Just seems silly to me, but whatever you like!

By hornyteacher at 31,Jan,11 22:11 other posts of hornyteacher 
4 weeks worth of cum, yummm.....have car, will travel..

By pifad at 31,Jan,11 07:35 other posts of pifad 
I'd like to be on the receiving end of your orgasm when your balls finally explode

Adult Discussion Forum