Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

is my penis too small for the ladies?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #14728 at 11,Feb,11 22:16
ladies tell me if my penis is too small. please be 100% honest. i would really like to know

Similar topics: 1.under 35yrs old with small penises or likes small penise....   2.a refuge for small penis   3.Ladies, is my dick too small?   4.Penis Enlargement   5.Small penis???  

New Comment

Comments:
By #6568 at 18,Feb,11 15:09
Having suffered seriously from this in the past it makes me annoyed. The fact is that most women are not that concerned with penis size and don't look at passing men as 'penis owners'. Yes, a woman can appreciate a nice specimen but it's by no means a major concern for most women as they tend to look at men as a whole package......

......It's men who ae obsessed with penis size, women are more interested in the sioze of their breasts and those of other women.

If you want to get 'even' with a woman who makes bad remarks to her friends, mention in conversation that your relationship came to an end because she was obsessed with the shape of her behind,...or that she is saving up for a boob job....small ones, to be enlarged or, if already large, to be 'tucked up' and made tighter. Bit by bit word will get around about her poor self image and her saggy/nonexistent parts........

By #14728 at 13,Feb,11 14:37
my ex girlfriend told me i was small after we broke up and she told all her friends:/
By boc at 15,Feb,11 15:06 other posts of boc 
One of my exes told me my nose was too big, and that my legs were too short after we broke up. She thought these words would hurt me. I think sometimes when a woman is angry she just tries to say things that are most likely to hurt.
By #6568 at 18,Feb,11 14:59

By pifad at 15,Feb,11 07:46 other posts of pifad 
Your ex-girlfriend is an immature little bitch. Your cock is perfect.

By hornyteacher at 12,Feb,11 13:56 other posts of hornyteacher 
from what I can see, it definitely isnt small...looks ideal

Adult Discussion Forum