Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

piss play

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by dicklick4u at 15,Mar,11 03:26  other posts of dicklick4u
i have a guy that i have been sucking his dick for sometime he is married so i do not see him alot but it is some good dick.anyway today while i was sucking his dick he asked me to let him piss in my mouth,i did and have found out that i love it.tell me what to do now?

Similar topics: 1.Would you?   2.cum piss on food   3.Peeing while alone?   4.Piss on your cock   5.Guys Only::::Piss Play?  

New Comment

Comments:
By lovetolickyou at 07,Apr,22 07:36 other posts of lovetolickyou 
Have you considered a piss 69? Both of you with each others cock in mouth and doing a slow, halting burst of piss thing, doing short squirts to each other, with sucking in between.

By #651230 at 05,Apr,22 23:46
I love to have my asshole and cock and balls pissed on, I even piss on my own asshole and cock.

By #664918 at 02,Apr,22 04:28
I love to get pissed on or piss on myself, would also like to have a man piss in my ass

By Sir-Skittles at 18,Mar,22 23:20 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Ask for a reverse lobotomy

Then again, look at what happened to Tecsan. Or, maybe that was just him pissing out the window
By tecsan at 19,Mar,22 03:52 other posts of tecsan 
Do you know how ridiculous that sounds.....Funny I guess to some pathetic losers here.........

By #657920 at 15,Mar,22 07:58
I do enjoy being pissed on and drinking piss.

By bikev at 25,Jan,14 07:12 other posts of bikev 
I love being pissed on. If its on my face I will open my mouth so that I can swallow some. I have had guys piss in my mouth while I was sucking them off and one guy pissed deep inside my arse after he had finished fucking me and shot his cum. It was a nice sensation but not something I will do again as I now always insist that the other guy wears a condom when he fucks me.
By mywusch at 10,Jan,16 14:29 other posts of mywusch 
mhhh love to drink pee and rely would love one fucks me and pissed in my ass
By SluttySarah069 at 07,Oct,21 21:34 other posts of SluttySarah069 
I love piss and spunk swallowing, facials and have both piss and spunk up my fuck hole

By knewbi at 11,Oct,21 15:38 other posts of knewbi 
Never had a cock up my ass but it was not from lack of trying. I am just so fucking tight that guys give up. One thing that I have always dreamed of was having a guy up my ass and pissing while in there. Not sure why but it has always been something that I want. Oh, sure, cumming in my ass is also another thing but that is something that would be expected..
By smcock at 16,Oct,21 00:34 other posts of smcock 
I would like to do the same thing. Not interested in having someone piss in my mouth. But in my ass would be hot.

By #652833 at 07,Oct,21 17:06
I was 12 when my friends old brother chisr he was 24 he fucked my throat and shoot a load down my throat and pissed in my mouth I loved it
By #632705 at 07,Oct,21 20:37
If I was him I would’ve drank your piss right from your 12yo cock

By #121361 at 13,Jan,16 05:31
[deleted image]

By #448566 at 22,Jan,14 00:35
i work at this ware house my boss find out i like suck so he would is have stay late when every one would leave so start sucking his dick a few nigth a week , on i was suck his dick and said have to piss but feels so good i do not want to stop, so he told iam to piss in your mouth is ok idonot said any thing that must mean yes so he start piss in my mouth he grab is dick so he could piss slow his piss star to fill mouthand start swallow it then stat pis faster and shoot piss down my throat about five him shoot his cum in my mouth i loved drink his piss
By #444412 at 22,Jan,14 00:54
Ingresh prease.

By #285974 at 28,Jan,14 04:23
That was painful to read

By #444412 at 22,Jan,14 00:55
I feel like its asking for a rash.
By #23212 at 23,Jan,14 07:20
Then maybe he can use some St. John's Wort?

By #6437 at 22,Jan,14 12:00
YES!!! I love hot cock piss any mans or my own. It feelso so hot and smells sooo goooood.

By alittlesnail at 26,Sep,12 15:50 other posts of alittlesnail 
it happen only twice, once a time i was hiking in a forest area, and I really feel the urge to pee, but i want to go deeper so i can take off all my cloth and piss in nude ,which i always enjoy doing that,and i walked deeper in a place, and i took off all my cloths are ready to piss,I saw there was a guy ,he was actually behind me and i was shocked,and he smile at me and asked me if i going to pee,and if i don't mind just let him have a "shower",so I say okay ,and he asked me to piss oh his face and he open his mouth,and i did that (and he took off all his cloths too),than when i finished ,he start sucking me and stick in tougue in my bum,and make me cum and he swollow all my cum again,it is so strong that feeling i have never had

By #132576 at 26,Sep,12 15:28
i love to piss over myself in a empty bath. I used to walk around in the garden and piss myself while clothed (no shoes though as thats not something that can go in the washing machine hehe). I love to get close to cumming and then stopping and peeing. repeat over a few times. I find the joy when i do finaly release my spunk =)
By alittlesnail at 26,Sep,12 15:42 other posts of alittlesnail 
wow very excited to hear what did you say ,it must feel very strong later if you cum, wish i could go nude piss like you

By #121361 at 23,Sep,12 12:27
chek us !!!

Adult Discussion Forum