Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Going a Month without Jerking off...........

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #165747 at 05,Jun,11 17:33
I'm gonna go a month without jerking off. I started on 6/4/11 June and my goal is to make it til 7/4/11 the forth of July! Anyone else willing to try and also go a month without masterbating? If soo then comment or just tell me what you think about this goal of mine, thank you.......

Similar topics: 1."One Month Load"   2.PIC OF THE MONTH - GREAT FEATURE!   3.Cum4Steffi: Pls Vote For Pic Of Month. I Was Close Last Mo.!   4.Best way to get caught jerking off or with your cock out on purpose   5.Pic of the month  

New Comment

Comments:
By #7435 at 07,Jun,11 15:50
I too tried to challenge myself.. just to see how far can I go without cumming... but sadly i couldn't control more than 8 days at 2 instances But then, I enjoy the amount of cum I shed after a break!!

By #165747 at 06,Jun,11 11:50
It's been proven in a recent study that if you abstain from ejaculation for as much as a week to 2, then your body will become toner and leaner from the amounts of testosterone released from you sexual harmones after a period of abstaining. Also you will have much harder more firm erections and the ability to perform in a longer period of time. Without the use of masterbation from your hands, the sensations will be cut down and you will last longer during intercoarse because of less friction from the hand and still maintain a rock hard erection from before! I also heard that pubic hair grows faster too
I hope this helps and look it up on google too if your just curious, thanks ........
By spermkiss at 07,Jun,11 04:37 other posts of spermkiss 
This is very interesting. You've piqued my curiousity and I'll have to look this up. The problem is that there are very few men younger than forty who would have the fortitude to go longer than a few days or a week tops without ejaculating.

At your tender age of twenty-two I cannot imagine that there would be any ill effects to a month long abstention, assuming you can hold out. When a man reaches his mature years such as me (I'm sixty-eight), a lengthy abstention would not be a good idea. If a mature man stops having orgasms for a long period of time, he may find it very difficult or even impossible to start again.

Therefore if a mature man's main sexual outlet is partnered sex and if he loses his partner because of extended illness, death, divorce or whatever, he should take up the slack with his right hand (unless he's a leftie), to keep the systems "up and running" and the juices flowing. As the old expression goes: "Use it or lose it."

By #64328 at 06,Jun,11 16:23
I started when I was 8 and have never gone even a week without needing to jack off. Whats the longest you have gone before without cumming?

By pifad at 06,Jun,11 14:39 other posts of pifad 
Good luck with abstaining but I must tell you that your last comment is a bunch of bull. There is no truth to that baloney. Me? I jack everyday and sometimes twice a day and at my age (62) it feels good!

By yellowman at 05,Jun,11 21:38 other posts of yellowman 
Well, at your age I think that I once managed to go a week without a wank. By the end of that week I felt as though I was awash with spunk. Sex on that Saturday night was an occasion I still recall with some delight. So the week without cumming had its fun side but I didn't really need to hold off that long in order to have good sex at the end of it.

By slutfinder69 at 05,Jun,11 21:13 other posts of slutfinder69 
Sorry, I need to ejaculate every day. It takes the edge off of a rough world. Whether I'm having sex or perfecting my forearm, I gotta shoot off some cum to release the sexual tension inside.

By slipper at 05,Jun,11 17:45 other posts of slipper 
WHY?!

By boy at 05,Jun,11 17:43 other posts of boy 
Can't see any reason why I should do so. And if I were your age I wouldn't even think of something like that.

Adult Discussion Forum