Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Advice for prep for anal...

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #46387 at 12,Jun,11 17:07
I got a prostate massager a while back and wasn't really impressed. So, I decided to get a dildo to see if that would be better. But, I want to do this the right way. So, please give your anal prep advice.

Is an enema a must? Or do you recommend it?
When do you do anal in relationship with when you've last eaten to avoid having waste move into the rectum during the act?
Is anal specific lube a must? Do you recommend it?

My goal is to have a hands-free orgasm by being penetrated. I know from reading discussions on here, that that may not be possible for everyone. But, I'd like to give it a try. Perhaps, it's just a matter of locating the prostate.

As it stands, I haven't tried an enema prior and I use regular water-based lube. I would get an enema kit and anal lube if that's what would help.

Thanks

Similar topics: 1.I gonna have anal sex with a guy soon- does it hurt- any advice wanted   2.Advice for attempting first time anal   3.First Anal Sex experience   4.First time anal   5.Any advice about taking my first cock?!?!?! PLEASE!  

New Comment

Comments:
By #363802 at 03,Apr,17 23:15
I can have hands free orgasms from anal, it's AMAZING!

By #327529 at 22,Dec,12 18:28
here are my tips:

I think an enema is a must if as has already been mentioned you don't want a mess. More importantly when you know you'll be with someone, it's out of decency and respect to them that you're "squeaky" clean. Especially if they're going to rim you. Nothing is more of a turn off than to get down there to rim someone or if they're going to do you, than a smelly, dirty asshole...it means a lot that you've taken the time to prepare and get yourself clean. These moments are meant to be enjoyed and are special so it's the least you can do.
To address the question about when to eat, that depends on what time of day...if I know I'm going to play at night, I usually won't eat anything until very late in the day. It takes about 8 hours usually for food to be digested before it's ready to be eliminated. If you wait this long, there will be no accidents at all...
Anal lube is a must...there are so many available. You have to pay attention to what types depending on what kind of toy you're using. Water based will work with anything, but silicone based are not good with certain toys. And of course, lots and lots of saliva help a lot too.
Hands free orgasm is fucking amazing; wish I could experience it but never have. Still, if you're jacking off while being fucked or using a toy in your ass, the orgasm will still be tremendous.
One little experience to tell about hands free. I waa with a guy that wanted me to fuck him. He was really hot; great body and very nice hot hard cock. He was lying on his back with that beautiful cock fully hard. I got into position between his legs and entered him slowly. Once in, I began moving in and out steadily. I then reached for his cock to jack him off but he pulled it away. I continued to fuck him watching that beautiful cock move with my thrusts as it remained fully hard...I couldn't resist the temptation to want to jack him off and tried again and again he pulled my hand away. He said, "just fuck me"....so I kept going not understanding why he didn't want it knowing that I want that when I get fucked. It was only a few moments later that I realized why as he hit his orgasm and his hot cock spurted streams of cum across his chest and onto his belly. With each thrust in more cum would shoot out of that beautiful cock. It shot out whether there was an inward thrust or not, but more pronounced with the ones when I went in...
So, this has been the only experience I've ever had though it didn't happen to me. It's a memory that has always stayed with me. I wish I could have a hands free orgasm...still trying.

Adult Discussion Forum