I gonna have anal sex with a guy soon- does it hurt- any advice wanted

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #96004 at 26,Aug,10 09:48
does anal hurt
anything info or advice or how much loob or condoms
anything

HELP

Similar topics: 1.Advice for attempting first time anal   2.Advice for prep for anal...   3.First Anal Sex experience   4.Anal survey   5.Any advice about taking my first cock?!?!?! PLEASE!  

New Comment

Comments:
By Ablaze at 30,Jan,13 22:55 other posts of Ablaze 
My first time was when I was 12 with a boy on 15. I fucked him and we sucked each other many times before I dare to put his cock - he was huge. He prepared me days before it with fingers and licking my ass. The first time we do it, anyway was very painful, there was **** also... but I still wanted fuck with this, just I liked very much the cock and so after 6-7 times I started to enjoy very much the penetration and we continued to fuck each other 3-4 years more. I can advise you to use good lube and to take the cock with desire to enjoy and without fear; also move slowly; if you harden, the slap with hand on the butt will slacken the sphincter. The first moments can be very painful, but after it you will like it.

By spermkiss at 26,Aug,10 16:35 other posts of spermkiss 
After the obvious advice of condom use, the most important advice I can give on being the receptor of anal sex is to learn to relax. If you are tense it will indeed hurt, which will make you more tense causing even more pain. You then get into a cycle of ever increasing pain and tension. If, on the other hand, you relax and allow entry, it can be very pleasurable.

How pleasurable it will be for you I cannot predict, and it has nothing to do with sexual orientation. I'm as gay as they come, and while I've engaged in receptive anal sex hundreds of times, for me the physical pleasure is so slight it is almost non-existant. The pleasure I get is emotional and psychological. Other men find being sodomized so pleasurable the they can even reach a climax and ejaculate this way. And many of these men identify as straight.

An unwritten rule of anal sex is that the peceptive party gets to control the entry. If you are on top, gently lower yourself onto your partner's penis. Take as much time as you need for a comfortable entry before allowing him to begin his thrusting. If you are standing or lying side by side, back into his penis, again taking as much time as you need before he starts to thrust. I would not recommend that you allow him to mount you for your first time. It is much harder to control entry this way.

Of course this rule is not always followed and some men do indeed force themselves into other men. Whether or not this is rape depends on how much the other man enjoys being taken by force. This is not my style, but some do indeed like this.

Adult Discussion Forum