Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Advice for attempting first time anal

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #120419 at 20,Jan,11 03:06
After many years of trying, I have finally managed to convince my wife to let me have a crack at her virgin ass, and therefore lose my anal virginity also. Does anyone have any constructive advice as to how I can make this as pleasureable as possible for us both so that I might be able to repeat it on a regular basis?

Similar topics: 1.I gonna have anal sex with a guy soon- does it hurt- any advice wanted   2.Advice for prep for anal...   3.First Anal Sex experience   4.First time anal   5.Any advice about taking my first cock?!?!?! PLEASE!  

New Comment

Comments:
By #149714 at 27,Mar,11 13:36
I wish i could find someone who would let me do anal with them
By spermkiss at 27,Mar,11 19:15 other posts of spermkiss 
You do indeed have a jumbo size penis, but it shouldn't be impossible to find an ass that could take it. Difficult perhaps, but not impossible. See my comment above.

By #120419 at 27,Mar,11 10:39
Thanks to all who offered us advice. Yesterday we finally managed anal for the first time and it was great. I made sure she was really relaxed and used plenty of lube, taking it slowly. Wifey really got into it and before long I was fucking her arse as hard and deep as I fuck her pussy. She even managed to frig herself off and cum with my cock buried deep in her arse which was fantastic for us both. The upshot is that we are keen to try some more and she is now happy to include this in our normal sex life, winner! Thanks again to all for the great advice I received.
By spermkiss at 27,Mar,11 19:12 other posts of spermkiss 
And thank you for filling us in on how this turned out. This truely did have a happy ending and I love happy endings. There is nothing like adding a bit of variety to a couple's sex life to keep the relationship alive and exciting.

The bottom line (if you'll pardon the expression) on anal intercourse is that with practice most anuses can open to accommodate just about any penis. Hell, it's not especially difficult to find photos of fist fucking. I even fist fucked a guy myself because he wanted me to do it to him, but that's another story.

By spermkiss at 20,Jan,11 07:23 other posts of spermkiss 
As a gay man who has been on both ends of anal intercourse dozens of times (though not recently) I'll do what I can.

The number one rule is that the person being penetrated must learn to relax the anal muscles. This is not especially difficult but it does take some practice as the normal condition of those muscles is to be at least slightly tensed to keep the opening closed. If these muscles are not relaxed, it will indeed hurt. This pain will cause more tension so then you get in a bad cycle of ever increasing tension and pain.

An unwritten rule of anal intercourse is that the person being penetrated gets to control the entry. She (or he) is allowed to take as much time as needed for a comfortable penetration. Once the penis (or dildo or whatever) is fully inside the penetrating party must not begin any thrusting until the person being penetrated is comfortable. Of course this rule is not always followed and some men do force themselves on others. Whether or not this is rape depends on how much the other party likes being taken by force. Some do.

And, hey, if you want her to open her ass to you, you might want to open your ass to her. Let her have a go at you with a dildo, either strap-on or hand held. I'll bet that would make her a lot more co-operative.
By #120419 at 03,Feb,11 09:48
Thanks for the good advice. I did as you suggested and let her have a crack at me and now she is raring to go. Cheers!
By spermkiss at 03,Feb,11 20:10 other posts of spermkiss 
It's kind of you to let me know that my advice was useful. Since you have a wife, I'm presuming that you're straight. So now fill us in with the juicy details. How did it feel to fuck her in the ass? Was it better than pussy? And how did it feel to take it in the ass yourself? Are you ready to graduate to a real dick? And don't be concerned if you are. A LOT od straight men like to be fucked in the ass. Heaven knows I fucked plenty of them.
By #120419 at 06,Mar,11 06:52
So far she has let me try to fuck her asp twice but she is not able to relax enough yet for me to achieve penetration. I have let her take me with a strap on and it felt fucking fantastic! My ass felt sore at first but once I relaxed, she was able to go deep and I had a massive cum as she rode me hard and wanked me off.
By spermkiss at 06,Mar,11 20:00 other posts of spermkiss 
For a man who enjoys anal penetration, reaching a climax while being penetrated can be one of the most pleasurable and satisfying orgasms he's ever had. Prostate stimulation thru anal penetration is highly pleasurable for many, perhaps most, men. And as I said previously, it has nothing to do with whether he is gay or straight. He can be the straightest man in the world, but if his body is built for anal penetration he will get pleasure from being fucked.

So Russ719, enjoy your sex with your wife and the strap-on and don't feel at all bad about it. All sex is good. If it feels good and you enjoy it, then it's right for you. Cheers.

By #88663 at 20,Jan,11 22:19
LUBE!!!!LOTS OF LUBE....

Adult Discussion Forum