Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Weird fantasy

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #149194 at 13,Jun,11 01:13
Figured I'd share this with everyone; let's see what people think (I'm straight, but bi-curious). I want a really fat guy to piss all over my naked body while I'm bent over masturbating, with a toy in my asshole. I want him to call me a little faggot/bitch and other dirty names while spanking me. Then I want him to force me to do stuff to him.

P.S. My intent was not to offend anyone by using the word "faggot". Nevertheless, if I did, I apologize in advance.

Similar topics: 1.Handjob fantasy   2.Am I a weird guy?   3.Is it weird for young men (like my selfe) to want to experiment with other guys   4.my other weird fetish... Men with big vocabulary and oral sex   5.Why do you ask such weird fucking questions?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #181785 at 29,Jul,11 05:35
I want 10 guys to fill my ass & mouth from the kick off of a Monday Night Football till the clock hits 0:00. I will swallow all cum & collect all the cum from the ass condoms & drink it too. Also, would allow them to piss in my mouth, & drink it down. I call it Monday Night Gang Bang.

By spermkiss at 15,Jun,11 15:34 other posts of spermkiss 
First off, I'm as gay as they come and I was not offended by your use of the word "faggot" in this context. As is so often the case, context is important.

Now about your fantasy, as Bilz has so wisely pointed out, fantasies are often hotter played out in your mind than they are in reality. But this seems like some pretty harmless role playing and if this is something you want to do, go for it.

By pifad at 15,Jun,11 06:42 other posts of pifad 
I'm not offended and I'd def piss on you and play

Adult Discussion Forum