Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Why do you ask such weird fucking questions?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by JustWill at 11,Jun,15 17:22  other posts of JustWill
Seriously.
In another thread, a guy asked if it was weird to take out his balls when he pees in a public restroom.
Yes...yes it is. Unless, because of some strange genetic mutation, you actually urinate through your nut sack. In that case, you really have no other option.
The point is: If you have to ask if something is weird, you probably already know...deep down in your odd little soul... that it is.
Right?

Similar topics: 1.questions about asking if someone is bi   2.questions about asking if someone is bi   3.Retarded ass questions that you know are retarded but still want to ask anyway.   4.Gay guys... Answering questions for women..   5.If the Title says girls.. answer.. Gay guys DONT FUCKING ANSWER...  

New Comment

Comments:
By JustWill at 13,Jul,22 15:26 other posts of JustWill 
Two things:
1. I posted this topic seven fucking years ago. I have been here way too long...
2. Seven years later, people are STILL asking weird fucking questions. In fact, some of them are even weirder.
What the hell is up with that?

By JustWill at 28,Dec,21 16:34 other posts of JustWill 
And yet, the weird fucking questions continue...

By bella! at 27,Jun,16 01:40 other posts of bella! 
Hey, this thread was bumped to the top with a message posted at 26,Jun,16 14:42. Where is that post?

By #485312 at 15,Jul,15 13:39
because you can, simple as that! *lix*

By #451452 at 20,Jun,15 19:53
Everyone has the freedom to be as open as they feel comfortable with on this site, within legal bounds. I fail to understand why some people are primarily derogatory of others in their comments. The motivation for the original comment or question is a personal thing. Different strokes for different folks. If we were all meant to be the same, with the same likes and dislikes it would be a dull world. The beauty is that while we are all humans, we each have unique contributions to make, which makes the world fun and interesting. If I like to pull my balls out when I urinate I may do it because it is hot and they need a cool down. I may do it because I am proud of their size and how they hang, or maybe it just feels good to me. Whatever, differences create interesting people and they should not be castigated for putting their differences out for public comment. You who are critical, also have the right to your opinion, but they can be expressed without using a derogatory tone that almost sounds like bullying. Keep it kind and friendly and people will enjoy their time spent here, don't make it ugly.
By JustWill at 20,Jun,15 20:24 other posts of JustWill 
Um...the "motivation" for his original comment was to ask if it was weird to take out his balls when he peed in public.
I told him that it was.
He ASKED a question.
I ANSWERED it.
Are you suggesting that I should have lied?

As to the "don't make it ugly" part:
What if the guy has ugly balls? Shouldn't he keep them out of public view so as to protect the sensibilities of those around him?

By #470422 at 11,Jun,15 18:05
Lol no shit I often think how stupid is the person that posts some idiotic question in the forum.
By JustWill at 20,Jun,15 17:23 other posts of JustWill 
Or the guy who posts a random shot of his pee-pee because he is desperate for attention...

By #477982 at 18,Jun,15 12:23
[deleted image]
Yep : I already know - like exhibitionists who post their stiff cocks because they know it's giving someone a wide-on, or a hard on, and they might even have a wank. Very exciting
By JustWill at 18,Jun,15 17:52 other posts of JustWill 
Look! You have a penis! How very nice for you. Setting aside the fact that the majority of members here also have penises, what is it about your particular dingus which made you think it was worthy of being displayed in a thread that had nothing at all to do with your wiener pics?
On second thought, don't bother to answer that question. We will just let the readers assume that no one was checking your junk out on your page, and you felt the attention-seeking need to plaster photos of it in places where it was not invited. Just to boost your ego.
Keep in mind, however, that you only HOPE that seeing your piss-nozzle is making guys get hard. That may not be the case, but it's nice to dream, isn't it?
By #477982 at 19,Jun,15 12:36
Oh dear - From your other posts, what a disgruntled, sad little pointy headed character you appear to be, O Great Protector of the Purity of the Thread. Perhaps you'd find some stress relief in transferring to the My Little Pony site
By JustWill at 19,Jun,15 14:29 other posts of JustWill 
This is, of course, coming from the guy who is so desperate to have people notice him that he posts pictures of his junk in random threads.
If you need attention that badly, why not cough up the 20 points to start your own "Please, please, please, somebody look at my dick" thread? I'm sure it will get the attention that it deserves.
Must be difficult living with such low self-esteem...

By mr_blue at 12,Jun,15 12:22 other posts of mr_blue 
"Why do you ask such weird fucking questions?"

Because I can....and because I'm weird too...who isn't weird in their own unique way ?

Different strokes for different folks...

Bathroom/restroom culture is different all over the world,but if I walked in on some guy with his berry pouch hanging out while he pee'd, I would probably find it odd and amusing at the same time,so a bit non plus about it in general,just depends on the circumstance as to how I would react I guess..
By JustWill at 12,Jun,15 13:41 other posts of JustWill 
But...if you feel the need to ASK if it is weird, doesn't that imply that you already suspect that it might be?
By bella! at 12,Jun,15 15:31 other posts of bella! 
To Mr. TheUnicorn, if you're going to question and/or mock every post here, I will post and encourage others to post in the thread entitled PEEHOLE PLAY. How do you like those bananas? There's another question for you, mister! Please note the shepherd's HOOK with the dot thingie.
By JustWill at 12,Jun,15 16:09 other posts of JustWill 
I mock no one. They mock themselves. I just point out where it happened.
I do not really like bananas. I'm more of an apple or pear kinda guy.
Oranges are yummy, too.

I've never attended a PEEHOLE play. Sounds like a very bad type of theater production.

By mr_blue at 12,Jun,15 16:39 other posts of mr_blue 
Is it weird is just a pre cursor to a statement/comment like "with all due respect".
But I think asking if something is weird is just like asking "is this normal ?" because it's all subjective and open to interpretation.

One person's kink is another person's normal...
By JustWill at 12,Jun,15 17:34 other posts of JustWill 
Again, though, if you feel compelled to ask "is this normal?", that implies that...through your own observations...you have already determined that it might NOT be normal.
The answer you get, then, will most likely be "No. It is not normal."
Asking the question also implies that you are concerned about the possible weirdness or abnormality of what you are doing. If it bothers you enough that you have to ask, then just skip the question portion of the program and simply STOP DOING THAT WEIRD SHIT!
By mr_blue at 12,Jun,15 20:21 other posts of mr_blue 
How do you find out things if you do not ask so called "weird" questions though ? sometimes you just need to ask the question,to actually see whether or not it is normal regardless of what your natural inclination will be...some might call it having an open mind some call it curiosity ,whatever you want to call it adds to the fun in life,who really knows what is weird until you find out something weirder

By Fritz at 12,Jun,15 15:32 other posts of Fritz 
You just like to ask weird questions because it makes you hot for what ever reason - so if you Need it to get a hard one ist ok
--------------------------------------- added after 77 seconds

Why do I answer sucjh a stupid post like yours? Because I can...., do you realise now the bullshit you are writing?
By JustWill at 12,Jun,15 16:12 other posts of JustWill 
So, you're against bathroom/restroom culture?
By mr_blue at 12,Jun,15 16:40 other posts of mr_blue 
Don't mention the c word

Fritz should be able to explain what goes on in German restrooms though !!!
By Fritz at 14,Jun,15 07:50 other posts of Fritz 
It was a mistake to give answers on such stupid stuff, so why did I do it? Because: I can
By mr_blue at 14,Jun,15 13:39 other posts of mr_blue 
Yet you keep answering on my stupid stuff....
By Fritz at 17,Jun,15 08:30 other posts of Fritz 
Assuming one does not comment on stupid questions, then stupidity would rule the World. That's my why I answer on your thread, however in your case it is just hopeless
By mr_blue at 18,Jun,15 12:09 other posts of mr_blue 
Err...stupidity does rule the world.

You see what you want to see in my words...everything is open to interpretation... sometimes 5+5 = 11 lol

By Fritz at 14,Jun,15 07:47 other posts of Fritz 
In times of AIDS - yes, before this was ok

By mr_blue at 12,Jun,15 16:33 other posts of mr_blue 
Did you read what I posted there ?

Stupid questions get stupid answers,
By JustWill at 12,Jun,15 18:02 other posts of JustWill 
But you didn't really answer the question he asked!

(Seriously, alex, if you keep avoiding the answers to direct questions, people are going to start thinking that you are Australian. )

DO you "realise now the bullshit you are writing"?

I'm not sure how the guy's "because I can" actually acts as proof that you are writing bullshit, but I'm just a mythical creature, so I may not catch every nuance of mundane languages...
By mr_blue at 12,Jun,15 20:29 other posts of mr_blue 
People see what they want to see,whether or not I answered the question is open to interpretation,like everything...

I write bullshit,this is the interwebs,it's par for the course..one man's crap is another man's gold....

But as for Unicorns, I thought they were weird,until I realised they are my kinda weird

By Fritz at 14,Jun,15 07:52 other posts of Fritz 
Thanks - at least another guy with Abit of brain
--------------------------------------- added after 37 seconds

I meant unicorn - to be clear!!!

By bella! at 14,Jun,15 14:45 other posts of bella! 
Do you oppose the discussion of the urinary meatus in this thread?
By JustWill at 14,Jun,15 14:59 other posts of JustWill 
The urinary meatus should get his own damn thread. (Yes, I'm pointing at YOU, Leo!)
By bella! at 14,Jun,15 15:40 other posts of bella! 
Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed?

By #472683 at 14,Jun,15 19:07
Or at least come out and "meet us".
By bella! at 14,Jun,15 19:12 other posts of bella! 
"meet us" was a play on meatus....so clever!
By leopoldij at 15,Jun,15 00:05 other posts of leopoldij 
What about those who are vegetarians? I am not. So I like to expose my meat (is this the new term for cock? )

By leopoldij at 15,Jun,15 00:07 other posts of leopoldij 
But I like to expose my cock where other ones can look at it. At my own place it doesn't count.
[deleted image]

By leopoldij at 13,Jun,15 12:36 other posts of leopoldij 
Last night I took the train out of town. I was horny so I decided to expose my cock. Two girls were sitting diagonally opposite. They started staring and I got harder. One of them came next to me and asked me where I was going. When she realized I was going to be on the train for another hour, she said if she could help. Of course I said yes. She looked around to make sure nobody was watching and then she grabbed my cock. It was an incredible feeling. I tried to touch her ass and she let me slide my hand down her pants. A few minutes later my hand found her pussy that was by then very wet. Another few strokes and I came life a fountain. The other girl was watching but saying nothing. Suddenly, she jumps and gets close and licks my cock. She cleaned it from all the cum. I kissed her while kept playing with the other girl's pussy. Another couple of minutes, and she had a huge orgasm. I did nothing with the other girl because she had already taken care of her pussy by herself. So, there, I got away with it! And not only that, but I also got the girls' phone numbers. Guess that I'll be doing tonight! !!

Our doubts are traitors,
and make us lose the good we oft might win,
by fearing to attempt.
(William Shakespeare, Measure for Measure)
By JustWill at 13,Jun,15 12:53 other posts of JustWill 
"If we shadows have offended,
Think but this, and all is mended,
That you have but slumbered here
While these visions did appear.
And this weak and idle theme,
No more yielding but a dream..."

(William Shakespeare, A Midsummer Night's Dream )

By JustWill at 13,Jun,15 20:46 other posts of JustWill 
Interesting that you would choose to quote Lucio to support your point, given that the character is the comic relief in the play. With the exception of Claudio, the only person he shows loyalty to is himself. He is presented as a foolish man who believes that satisfying his sexual urges is the most important thing in life, yet he mocks those same qualities in others and is quick to betray the women he has sex with. Lucio impregnates a prostitute, but refuses to take responsibility. It is also made apparent that he has venereal disease of some type. The guy you quote is shown to be amoral and lacking in integrity.

Also worth noting is the fact that the quote you chose is Lucio trying to convince Isabella not to be afraid about begging for her br*ther's life to be spared. He's not trying to convince her to go out and have sex on a train, compromise her virtue (she wants to be a nun), or to take action that she would find morally questionable. He's telling her that she has to at least attempt to plead for Claudio to be spared because it may be the only chance he has, and this is no time to doubt her power of persuasion.

The CONTEXT of a quote is important. Though it seems on the surface that the lines you posted support your point, if you look at the actual text of the play surrounding them and the fact that the character who says them is a disease-ridden, lecherous, disloyal fool, it doesn't quite do the job you intended it to.
By bella! at 13,Jun,15 22:20 other posts of bella! 
Well, where were you when folks were buying Cliffs Notes?
--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutes

Excuse me, excuse me please.....is anyone interested in posting a close up of their pee hole?
By JustWill at 13,Jun,15 23:04 other posts of JustWill 
I was busy reading the actual text. Cliffs Notes are for dunderheads and pussies (the non-vaginal kind. I do not recommend EVER storing Cliffs Notes in an actual cooter.)

I thought that thread was about people trying to close up their pee holes. I was worried that their bladders would explode.
By bella! at 13,Jun,15 23:26 other posts of bella! 
Well, I've not used Cliffs Notes BUT in another thread I did confess that I had issues with reading/comprehension of Edgar Allan Poe. I will amend that to include Shakespeare and the King James version of the Bible.

My dad encouraged us to read, read, read, it's not my thing however I wish it was.

By leopoldij at 13,Jun,15 23:06 other posts of leopoldij 
Yeah, here is mine (with some cum too...)

[deleted image]

Wish I could expose this on a bus while I was being watched by 4 women. Perhaps one of them could also give me a blow job.
By bella! at 13,Jun,15 23:17 other posts of bella! 
Thanks for the pee hole shot. Oye!
By JustWill at 13,Jun,15 23:18 other posts of JustWill 
Thanks, bella, for getting Captain PeeHole all fired-up...

By leopoldij at 13,Jun,15 23:33 other posts of leopoldij 
Sorry.

By JustWill at 13,Jun,15 23:17 other posts of JustWill 
Perhaps another could whip out some Super Glue and close up your pee hole.

By leopoldij at 13,Jun,15 23:08 other posts of leopoldij 
Another question I have is this: if I expose my balls in the restroom, is it ok to have my cock rings on or would that be an offense?
[deleted image]

By JustWill at 13,Jun,15 23:15 other posts of JustWill 
While we are in a "learny" kind of mood:

The technical term for the "pee hole"...in both men and women...is the urinary meatus. It is also called the urethral orifice/meatus.
By bella! at 13,Jun,15 23:41 other posts of bella! 
Most of the time I am in a "learny mood", however I suspect not so much when I'm sl33ping.
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

I wonder if you started a thread requesting that members post pictures of their urinary meatus, what pictures and/or responses would you receive.
By #358797 at 14,Jun,15 00:01
He'd probably get some fucknut with a Slim Jim stuffed in his dick.
By JustWill at 14,Jun,15 00:33 other posts of JustWill 

I see what you did there!

By leopoldij at 13,Jun,15 23:04 other posts of leopoldij 

By leopoldij at 11,Jun,15 23:37 other posts of leopoldij 
What does "weird" mean? If the guy feels good by taking out his balls, and I'd he can get away with it, then it's not weird.

If I could get away by masturbating on the train I'd do it. Problem is I can't get away with it so I don't.
By bella! at 12,Jun,15 00:11 other posts of bella! 
Who said anything about masturbation and a train, anyone could get away with that! Can you have coitus ( I love Sheldon and the Big Bang Theory ) with a female on a full bus? Now that's bold and ballsy!
By leopoldij at 12,Jun,15 05:52 other posts of leopoldij 
If I had a willing female, yes, I would do that. In fact, I think I could make a plan and I could get away with it.
The thought just made me hard. ..
The most difficult thing is to find a woman who would be as horny as I am and willing to take the risk. THIS is the hardest part. Not the actual realization. Find me a woman, and I'll do it.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Under one condition. I'd have to wait until The Unicorn got off the bus: he wouuld probably be the first one to tell the driver and call the police on cell phone. Not a guy to have around.
By JustWill at 12,Jun,15 11:42 other posts of JustWill 
I wouldn't call the cops. I would just loudly make fun of you and get the rest of the passengers to point out how badly you were doing it.
By leopoldij at 13,Jun,15 01:19 other posts of leopoldij 

By JustWill at 12,Jun,15 01:26 other posts of JustWill 
So, you are saying that as long as something feels good and you won't get caught, you should go right ahead and just do it?
ANYTHING?
That kind of thinking sounds pretty sociopathic to me, leo.
By leopoldij at 12,Jun,15 05:48 other posts of leopoldij 
1) I did not say "anything". (For example, I wouldn't steal. )
2) I was talking about sex.
3) I am an exhibitionist, so, obviously, I like to keep thinking of possibilities, possibilities that would make me happy but would not hurt others.
4) This is a sex site.
5) This is the Internet. I like to fantasize.
6) Why the fuck am I apologizing to you?
By JustWill at 12,Jun,15 11:30 other posts of JustWill 
1) You implied it.
2) What does taking your balls out to pee have to do with sex?
3) Seeing you whack-off on a train could be very harmful to others. You can't un-see that kinda shit, and mental scarring is for life.
4) Yes, but the train isn't.
5) Sounds more like you are "planning".
6) You are not apologizing. You are compiling a numbered list to justify sociopathic behavior.

By admin at 11,Jun,15 18:55 other posts of admin 
Well, what if he feels his balls are too tight or are too hot inside the pants and looking to relive the unpleasant sensation, but too insecure to take them out?

"Already know"? I bet you already know a lot of things because other people told them to you, but those things in fact are not correct nor right, just commonly accepted.

I had a friend who fucked his girlfriend in a bus with other passengers once, they all carefully looked away like nothing was happening. No one dared to protest or call cops. Was it weird? It probably was. But real question is - was it weird for him or for them?

Is it weird if you do not think it's weird when others do? Is it weird if you think it's weird or you think everyone else think it's weird but actually no one else cares?

And there is actually a lot of things one person may think are weird due to their upbringing but most of other people would not even notice or care. Or sometimes no one dares to do something because they think it's weird or incorrect, but then suddenly one person does it and everyone else start doing it.
By bella! at 11,Jun,15 19:31 other posts of bella! 
I understand the point you're making but your friend fucking his girlfriend on the bus while in the audience of other passengers is out there and wrong at so many levels. I wonder if I wore a holster complete with a gun, if I would be greeted with open arms by businesses or if I had Tourette Syndrome and I was on the same bus and went into some ticks, what would happen to me....

By JustWill at 11,Jun,15 19:48 other posts of JustWill 
Are you suggesting that we should all start taking our balls out when we pee?
By bella! at 11,Jun,15 20:04 other posts of bella! 
Personally, I do not care! Take a foot out if it feels good, just watch where you stepp!

By admin at 11,Jun,15 20:07 other posts of admin 
I was not suggesting at all, but if anything, I'm suggesting that you do what you need or want to do and don't preoccupy yourself much with that other people might think as long as it does not actually harm anyone around.
By JustWill at 11,Jun,15 21:10 other posts of JustWill 
I'm going to have to disagree with you on that a little bit.
There are certain societal rules that I believe everyone should take into account when they are in public.
The whole "I am the center of the Universe and I don't care what other people think" attitude is the cause of many problems in our world today. Common courtesy and respect have been replaced by selfishness and lack of regard for others.
By admin at 11,Jun,15 21:52 other posts of admin 
So, you feel people do not respect you...
By JustWill at 11,Jun,15 22:20 other posts of JustWill 
No,I feel that people, in general, do not respect each other.
We have become a society comprised of individuals who focus too much on the needs of the individual (what I want, what I feel, what I do), and think less about how our behavior impacts those around us.
By admin at 12,Jun,15 21:32 other posts of admin 
Unless you have some studies to support your theory you cannot claim that you know what other people feel.
By JustWill at 12,Jun,15 22:04 other posts of JustWill 
I am not claiming to know what other people feel. I am making an observation...from life experience...about how they behave.

By #458225 at 12,Jun,15 06:43
I'm NOT my brothers keeper.
By JustWill at 12,Jun,15 08:10 other posts of JustWill 
So you finally let the poor guy out of his cage?
By bella! at 12,Jun,15 08:23 other posts of bella! 
Shouldn't you be sleeping? That's a question! See, there's a dot thingie below the shepherd's hook, dammit, HOOK!
By JustWill at 12,Jun,15 11:17 other posts of JustWill 
Damn insomnia...

By #470422 at 12,Jun,15 18:23
Great post. Let's start listing posts that should be deleted.
By JustWill at 12,Jun,15 21:18 other posts of JustWill 
If we do that, 2/3 of the Forum would get deleted...

By Fritz at 12,Jun,15 11:53 other posts of Fritz 
It just makes the guy hot to ask such Kind of questions, but he never did do anything Close to it. 95% of the guys here are dreaming of sex and never had good one, that's all. And if you ask such Kind of question it Shows a lot of Frustration with the own sex life
By JustWill at 12,Jun,15 16:26 other posts of JustWill 
Some guy on here once asked: "Would you fuck a Penguin?".
What does that say about him?

By bella! at 11,Jun,15 18:44 other posts of bella! 
I feel that what I'm going to ask is not fucking stupid, it's fucking relevant to the SYC members. I do this and I wonder if anyone else does; especially in the morning, when I'm in a hurry to get out of the house....after I shower and blow dry my hair, I blow dry cooter. I do not have the thigh gap that many women envy and I do not go to work panty-less and I do not like to feel that damp feeling ( as a result of a shower ) that lingers.....
By JustWill at 11,Jun,15 19:43 other posts of JustWill 
There is a lot of information there and, though some of it sounds like it has the potential to get weird, there isn't actually a question involved.
This would have to fall under the "WHY DO YOU TELL US SUCH WEIRD THINGS ABOUT DAMP COOTERS?" thread.
By bella! at 11,Jun,15 20:02 other posts of bella! 
There was a question in there! Towards the beginning I asked whether anyone else did this! And here I thought you were always on your game!
By JustWill at 11,Jun,15 20:07 other posts of JustWill 
Technically, you make a statement about what it is that you wonder, but you never actually phrase it in the form of a question. You even SAY that you are going to ask, but you never really do.

Saying: "I wonder if it is weird to eat a sandwich while I take a dump." is different than asking: "Is it weird to eat a sandwich while pooping?"

See?

If your post had read: "How many ladies blow dry their cooters?", that would have been more question-like. It has a lot to do with that little shepherd's crook over the dot thingie at the end of a sentence...

I AM always on my game.

By bella! at 11,Jun,15 22:31 other posts of bella! 
Oh, screw you! Forget about the shepherd's thingie, there WAS a question there and YOU know it!

By bella! at 12,Jun,15 02:14 other posts of bella! 
To Mr. TheUnicorn, I will not be using 20 of my points to open a thread devoted to hair dryers and cooters. For heaven sake, everyone knows that 70% ( or more ) SYC profiles are really men who are dicknotized and toy with the straight men here and 25% of the remaining, don't bother to frequent the forum. I had 2 responses, one member thought it was a nifty idea and the other member blow drys his nuts! I'm good with that!
By #458225 at 12,Jun,15 09:47
There are also cops hiding behind profiles here.
By JustWill at 12,Jun,15 11:19 other posts of JustWill 
What? Members of an elite Anti Cooter Drying squad?
By bella! at 12,Jun,15 15:33 other posts of bella! 
No such squad, you made that up!
By JustWill at 12,Jun,15 16:12 other posts of JustWill 
I did not!
They were hiding behind my profile.

By #472683 at 11,Jun,15 22:50
That's a nifty idea! Blow-drying our cooters can help prevent yeast infections.
By JustWill at 12,Jun,15 01:27 other posts of JustWill 
If you are not careful with the heat setting, though, it can cause Burning Bush Syndrome...
By bella! at 12,Jun,15 02:20 other posts of bella! 
To Mr. TheUnicorn, been there, done thst. I already wrote about the time I fell asleep under the sunlamp and burned my cooter. When I told my friends what happened and what I did, they did call me burning bush.

By leopoldij at 11,Jun,15 23:34 other posts of leopoldij 
I frequently use my gf's hair dryer to dry my balls and my ass. But I don't do that every day. Depends on the mood.
By JustWill at 12,Jun,15 01:39 other posts of JustWill 
Sometimes you feel like wet nuts, sometimes you don't.

By #57759 at 11,Jun,15 20:26
Bella , do your think TheUnicorn is playing with a full deck of card?
By JustWill at 11,Jun,15 20:38 other posts of JustWill 
See what I mean about weird fucking questions?
Given that bella and I have never played cards together, how the hell would she possibly know how many cards were in my deck?
(For the record, I play with a standard deck of 52 cards. Unless I'm playing Pinochle. How many cards are in YOUR deck, Mr. Smarty-Pants?)

By bella! at 11,Jun,15 22:25 other posts of bella! 
Doctor, the member delights in playing his unicorn games
By JustWill at 11,Jun,15 22:42 other posts of JustWill 
Hey!
How did my "member" enter the discussion?
We were talking about cards, for gawd's sake.
By bella! at 12,Jun,15 00:16 other posts of bella! 
The answer to your question, Mr. TheUnicorn, is there are 48 cards in a, Pinochle deck!
By JustWill at 12,Jun,15 01:21 other posts of JustWill 
I didn't ask how many cards were in a Pinochle deck.
I asked how many cards were in Mr. Smarty-Pants' deck.

I am guessing...um...eleventy-five.

Adult Discussion Forum