Recent Posts of member Chiara_Sevenseas

By Chiara_Sevenseas at 07,Apr,22 08:30
I love precum i m always wet, as soon as i get a hard-one.. [deleted image] its nice to play with my wet halfmast [deleted image] and as i get horny, i shot my precum drops everywhere... [deleted image]

By Chiara_Sevenseas at 28,Mar,22 03:59
I'm just waiting until the official trial of Hunter Biden gets underway and the whole truth is finally put on the table and made public. After that, it's closing time and Sleepy Joe can definitely go to bed. The lights are out`we're going home....

By Chiara_Sevenseas at 28,Mar,22 03:53
I think this is another narrative. The aim is to generate as much money as possible in the shortest possible time in a ruthless manner, without thinking about whether the expensively sold solution will work out in the end. See the example of electromobility. It goes on until the global realization comes that the same capitalists are at the helm and pulling the strings at the beautified environmental associations and green political parties.

By Chiara_Sevenseas at 22,Jan,22 05:05
This is absolutely correct and legitimate. The only question is whether countries with such restrictions are still suitable as venues for international tournaments and other sports events of international importance in the future.

By Chiara_Sevenseas at 22,Jan,22 04:36
Admittedly, the procedure was not necessarily optimal. In Djokovic's place, I would have inquired once again before the outward journey whether the tournament would really be feasible with these, given conditions. Whether he did that or not, is not mentioned in the press.
In addition, I would have turned the tables: "Since I am not vaccinated, and the measures in this host country in my opinion equals discrimination, it is not compatible with my principles to participate in this tournament there.
That would have looked (even) more honest and would also have been a clear statement with a signal effect.

By Chiara_Sevenseas at 22,Jan,22 04:01
Djokovic will sue Australia for a few million. Legally, there is a real chance that he will win. Besides, he already has enough money that he can easily afford these proceedings. It could be that the wind is starting to turn now, especially now that many people realize that they have been screwed by their governments. It will be exciting the next few weeks.

By Chiara_Sevenseas at 01,Jan,22 14:42
i ve got a surprise [deleted image]

By Chiara_Sevenseas at 20,Dec,21 11:57
+10 cm.....utopian, but would be more comfortable to suck myself. All in all, i m happy with her and she s big enough

By Chiara_Sevenseas at 20,Dec,21 11:51
I don't need any lubricant, I get wet by myself with drops of pleasure and precum as soon as my cock becomes stiff.

By Chiara_Sevenseas at 15,Dec,21 18:01
i dont have one, but 2 point and a small skin-stripe there. maybe i had accidently ripped off in Childhood, i cant remember. [deleted image]

By Chiara_Sevenseas at 24,Jan,15 05:50
I tryed olive oil....mmm extra-vergine ;-)

By Chiara_Sevenseas at 14,Sep,14 20:27
here s mine...hard as steel

By Chiara_Sevenseas at 20,Jul,14 18:40
I love sexy feet to... what about mine?

/v17or8zgdcq6pic.html