Recent Posts of member HardAtWork

By HardAtWork at 18,Feb,22 04:12
Interesting thoughts and comments. I'm planning my first visit to a nudist resort this summer and hadn't thought about that aspect....I figure I'll just leave it covered and just enjoy being nude with other like minded people and enjoy the experience.

By HardAtWork at 18,Feb,22 03:57
I'm still using chat ur bate.... And did eventually provide my ID so I could cash in my tipshttp://showitoff.org/tokens. Yeah, I was pretty hesitant to give it but figured what the hell, I'm an old man and if people want to tip/pay to watch me masturbate who am I to argue? So far so good...
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

By HardAtWork at 18,Feb,22 03:43
Yeah, I love to be naked outside. My next door neighbor can clearly see me when I go outside naked at home and I text her to let her know I'm going to be out. She'll go out on her deck and watch if her husband isn't home.

By HardAtWork at 18,Feb,22 03:37
This is my most viewed one. One of my earliest posts...Right before I came. Always been partial to that pic myself...

By HardAtWork at 18,Feb,22 03:31
Yeah, I know what you mean regarding the volume of cum produced/ejaculated as we get older! Gone are the days of those big loads squirting all over the place like in our youth.... Although I still mostly manage a decent load it sure doesn't squirt like it used to! Still feels damn good either way... And my wife assumes (correctly) that I masturbate down here in my workshop but will always knock before entering so as not to "catch" me. Although it honestly wouldn't bother me at all if she were to catch me. I've been "caught" by about every female that I know actually! Always fun to see their reaction when they "accidentally" see me hard and stroking....

By HardAtWork at 27,Sep,21 22:06

By HardAtWork at 23,Aug,21 03:16
Yes. I concur.

By HardAtWork at 23,Aug,21 01:29

--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutes

Yeah, I think so....

By HardAtWork at 17,Aug,21 04:21
I once saw an instructional video from Heather, from "I deep throat" .com. Serious talent, in case anyone is not familiar with her....Anyway, she had some tips etc for anyone wanting to learn that technique...I just watched it because she doe it so damn good! Makes it look easy....

By HardAtWork at 17,Aug,21 04:13
I have a few nudes of people I know. One of my favorites though is of my buddies wife. On her hands and knees with her ass facing the camera...pussy showing....tits hanging....looking back at the camera. So good! I wonder if he ever noticed it was missing from his collection....Sorry buddy but I just had to steal that one!

By HardAtWork at 26,Jul,21 03:20
I think 4 minutes was just about right. Gave me just enough time to remember and get into that special feeling I get when a lady that has been sucking me is getting me closer and closer to cumming and keeps going until I finally have to shoot my load in her mouth. So good! Can either swallow it...spit it out or let it run down your chin, as long as you keep my cock in your mouth while I cum... 11 points not a problem for me either as I usually have points to spare. Worth every point! And yeah, I'm jealous of the owner of whoever's cock that is in your vids. Hope he appreciates how fortunate he is! Yup!

By HardAtWork at 15,May,21 16:16

By HardAtWork at 28,Apr,21 03:13
Well, as I was preparing my response to your questions I happened to read an article that Nerf Guns are now considered firearms in Australia and need to be registered as such..."Nerf guns have been exposed as a firearm deemed so dangerous by police, some need to be registered. " Was the quote I read. You, being the only Australian I "know" I figured I'd go straight to a source... Any truth behind what I read to your knowledge? And yes, I have an answer forthcoming on your poll. Ha! Stay naked whenever possible and have yourself a super sexy day!

By HardAtWork at 05,Apr,21 14:55
Maybe if they develop an actual vaccine I'll think about it.

By HardAtWork at 04,Apr,21 00:39
I'm going to sit back and wait on that....I have never gotten the flu shot and feel no rush to get pricked by some rushed, untested product for a flu strain that I have a pretty good chance (99% or so) of surviving if I do get it...But they sure are pushing and coercing us to get it! Hmmmmm. Just my thoughts at this time...

By HardAtWork at 22,Oct,19 00:13
I used to know the name of the man who created Ctrl Alt Del but I think I deleted it from my memory...

By HardAtWork at 28,May,19 20:29
That's not her mother. And no, Mom doesn't know!Her mom doesn't give head so she said if I want that "You'll have to get it from someone else." So I found that lady.... Turns out she didn't really mean it was ok to get blowjobs from someone else.....

By HardAtWork at 28,May,19 09:51
Yes, we have become very...close...over the years.

By HardAtWork at 26,May,19 16:50
Sorry, All for me![deleted image]

By HardAtWork at 18,May,19 09:39
Very much so.

By HardAtWork at 09,Feb,19 01:12
Mine would have to be, and has been for a very long time....My (adult) stepdaughter...[deleted image].

By HardAtWork at 09,Feb,19 01:08
My most memorable one was when I knew this female family friend was going to be coming over. We had fooled around a little bit in the past...Touched and kissed her tits... She would just walk in the house when she came over so one day I decided to let her "catch" me masturbating...The wife wasn't home from work yet. So, she walked in and there I was, totally naked with my hard oiled up cock in my hand. She walked in and froze, looking at me, then turned her back so I could get covered up. After I put my clothes back on we sat down and were talking. She said, "I didn't what to do when I saw you there. Should I leave? Turn around to let you get dressed? Or should I help him finish? Of course I told that "help me finish" would have been the correct answer! I tried it again the next time she was going to be stopping over for a visit...

By HardAtWork at 06,Dec,18 23:27

By HardAtWork at 06,Dec,18 23:26
First wife...Taught her about edging...

By HardAtWork at 06,Dec,18 23:24
Definitely better aim with it pulled back...

By HardAtWork at 06,Dec,18 23:14
It is not cut...

By HardAtWork at 12,Nov,18 23:25
Damn. I hadn't heard that yet...

By HardAtWork at 27,Nov,17 02:02
I just recently tried putting some rings on my cock... felt pretty good...

By HardAtWork at 27,Nov,17 01:58
A girl I know showed me the (handjob) wonders of Mineral Oil.Super slippery and lasts forever.

By HardAtWork at 12,Sep,16 10:20
/m7hqso1hicmipic.html

People seem to like this one best.

By HardAtWork at 10,Sep,16 12:43
I'm slightly addicted to masturbating live in front of hundreds of people..

By HardAtWork at 10,Sep,16 12:41
Or try chaturbate.com
--------------------------------------- added after 19618 hours

I usually get between 50 to 100 people watching...

By HardAtWork at 10,Sep,16 12:01
/npnvq6jvjqzcpic.html
--------------------------------------- added after 59 seconds

Big and curved enough for you?

By HardAtWork at 10,Dec,15 10:49
I get naked at home whenever possible. One of my favorite things while being naked is to be "caught" masturbating. I have been "caught" by both my sisters in law and 2 of my neighbors. (1 female and one male) The male really was an accident. Also "caught" by another female family friend. Very exciting. I had my female neighbor meet in the woods near our houses where I gave her a camcorder and had her follow a path and "catch" me walking around naked. She did and sucked and stroked me until the biting flies made me get dressed...Got some video of that. How do you upload pics and vids in these forums?