Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

public flashing - exhibitionism

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #452020 at 06,Nov,15 20:39
Tell your public flashing stories here..
I'm aroused by public flashing and I'm myself a voyeur ..my neighbours wife is my favourite prey. Feel free to post your experience here

Similar topics: 1.Fond of Showing my Dick in Public   2.Flashing the Dick   3.Flashing in Public   4.cock or balls flashing   5.Public Flashing.  

New Comment

Comments:
By wirda at 17,Apr,24 13:07 other posts of wirda 
Whenever my husband was at work, I would step outside just wearing a thong to tease my next door neighbor

Weeks passes by and my neighbor brought his friend with him and so did my thong as well…🙈

By Bulging at 17,Apr,24 01:30 other posts of Bulging 
Lately I've been going to a busy public men's restroom, and pull down my pants, but leaving my bright colored bikini underwear on over my big butt, so random men could see me in my underwear.

By Danus at 17,Apr,24 01:02 other posts of Danus 
I like going to the nude beach and finding a place where people walk past and play with myself,I dick myself with empty wine and beer bottles that I collected on the beach

By Lik2play at 10,Apr,24 15:39 other posts of Lik2play 
I do like being naked I'm naked at home all the time.
When I travel I stay at clothing optional motel hotel or bed an breakfast.
At hotels I never close the curtains so people can look in call for room service an open the door naked an I will walk around the halls naked ..

By Timtriple at 14,Apr,22 05:31 other posts of Timtriple 
Even when I was very young, I undressed at night and for example pressed my naked butthole on a railway line.the rusty,cold steel felt good on the sensible flesh..

By #664956 at 12,Apr,22 21:18
When I use to smoke Crack (not a good thing to get into)
I would take my car to areas around the city; private for the most part. Well I would start getting high then off with all my clothing.
I would be in area's that had few people but people none the less.
I would sit there playing with myself, masturbating and hoping to get caught and caught I got.
One time I was caught playing with myself at night 100 am or so. Did not think any one was about so I had my interior lights on. I did not realize two guy in the bushes, they were watching me jacking off. I was being a bit loud with the thinks I was saying.(like how much I love sucking cocks, things like that. I did that most of the time. Crack will make you do a lot of weird shit.) Suddenly they were just outside my driver's door window looking down and watching me go at it. Me not being able to see outside if anyone could be there and frankly I did not give a shit. Well maybe I should have. Suddenly there was a knock of on the window, I stopped quietly turned off the lights th3n I heard one sayand if I had a lite. I said yes. Gave them my liter, then they asked me what was I up to?
I said sitting here getting high. That is it one of them said. I did not respond. They asked what I was smoking, I told them, just some crack. Them one of them ask if I could share a toke. I said sure....do not know what I was thinking. One asked if the could hop inside for the toke, I said yeah sure. Sort of forgetting that I was butt naked and was pleasuring myself with the lights on, knowing very well that they saw me. Well, the both hopped in, one in the front passenger seat one behind him. I did try to get some of my clothes on but the guy beside me said " no worries we already saw what you were doing.
Well, to make this story short er I gave them both a good hit each. I was going to lend then my pipe, but they had their own.
We all had a toke together. Me sitting with a semi,they say they were watching me for 10 minutes and then watched me through the window for a bit before they knocked. So I said you must have heard what I was repeating to myself while I was, you know....Jacking off one said. Then the other one said, sounds like you are a little faggot. I did say anything. After a bit the guy who sat beside me told me to suck his cock, I said I do not know man. He said you really do not have a choice you are going to blow us both or we will beat the shit out of you. I said come on guys and the guy beside me slugged me in the chest. It did what I was told. Was scared as hell. After finishing both of them they sat there for a while, told me to keep my mouth shut..
It did of course. Sadly, to this day it really turns me on thing about it. I stopped smoking Crack soon after that.
Never happened again.

First time I really have ever told.
Sorry for the lengthy story. Thank you for the forum.
I fu

By wycowboy at 12,Apr,22 18:53 other posts of wycowboy 
When I worked security at a hotel I would walk the halls with my cock out and erect all the time. I would also sometimes do it completely naked leaving precum leaking all over. I also loved stripping down and getting in the jacuzzi after it was closed. It was very visible through the glass doors and walls so my cock was erect. I would enjoy the hot water while slowly stroking my cock. I would always bust a great nut in the water thinking about how someone might see me.

By yeehawboyy at 17,Feb,22 06:01 other posts of yeehawboyy 
I love busting a nut in public bathrooms and leaving my jizz all over a wall/stall, I also love getting it out on public trails and things like that! Most adventurous was in the back of a store where there wasn’t a camera
By Funtoy at 12,Apr,22 04:14 other posts of Funtoy 
Love it!

By #553818 at 12,Feb,22 15:40
Love flashing my chest when I notice men looking at them, or the old bending over and showing some bum in better weather
By t-rex at 10,Apr,22 17:05 other posts of t-rex 
I can imagine you get tons of admirers looking at you 😃

By Timtriple at 10,Apr,22 12:41 other posts of Timtriple 
I love to get naked in the forest at hidden places and making photos of me with erected Penis and in leather slave stuff etc.

By All469ernow at 09,Apr,22 05:20 other posts of All469ernow 

By HardAtWork at 18,Feb,22 03:43 other posts of HardAtWork 
Yeah, I love to be naked outside. My next door neighbor can clearly see me when I go outside naked at home and I text her to let her know I'm going to be out. She'll go out on her deck and watch if her husband isn't home.

By Lvphose at 13,Feb,22 22:54 other posts of Lvphose 
Thought I’d go take one now from the same spot ands its 5 pm still daylight.

By Lvphose at 13,Feb,22 22:27 other posts of Lvphose 
Earlier post explains my exhibitionism turn on post a pic this is brief vid from same spot!

By Lvphose at 13,Feb,22 22:24 other posts of Lvphose 
I’m turned on by thought of exhibitionism, have done some outside stuff but it was very concealed ( not easily seen) I’m turned on by more obvious thought of exhibitionism! Pic like this!

By wycowboy at 13,Feb,22 21:13 other posts of wycowboy 
I show off my cock as much as possible, a lot of time sitting in my truck at a park with the door open and jerking to an orgasm.

Yesterday I was home alone and it was warm so I had the front door open, we have no screen door either. I was sitting in my recliner jerking off and decided to go to the front door and jerk it a bit. It didn't take very long and the cum was flying. After cumming I had to take a piss so I continued to stand there and pissed on my porch. This was about 2 in the afternoon and I was very visible if anyone looked my way. I enjoyed every minute of it.

By cumn4u at 12,Feb,22 06:29 other posts of cumn4u 
jerkn my cock with the front door open for passerbys to do a double-take if they see me. i know my neighbor is watching

By cumn4u at 12,Feb,22 06:28 other posts of cumn4u 
jerkn my cock with the front door open for passerbys to do a double-take if they see me. i know my neighbor is watching

[deleted image]

By tinypenissaggyballs at 11,Nov,18 20:40 other posts of tinypenissaggyballs 
I like jacking off in hotel rooms naked on the bed with the curtains open!

By brian2 at 26,Jun,18 18:43 other posts of brian2 
A Wank in the Woods is the best thing. Walk a long way and you will probably be alone.

By JeffinKS at 22,Jun,18 15:10 other posts of JeffinKS 

--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

By tixHH at 20,Jun,18 12:47 other posts of tixHH 

By #559915 at 20,Jun,18 12:07
I wish I could have courage to go flash my cock somewhere in public.

By ScottsCock at 28,Mar,18 14:51 other posts of ScottsCock 
By #539358 at 28,Mar,18 21:45
What a lovely sight
By ScottsCock at 12,May,18 23:39 other posts of ScottsCock 
... thank you!!

By #181785 at 28,Mar,18 21:28
I have in the past walked around the block of my office complex at night naked.

By #460385 at 22,Jun,16 15:59
[deleted image]
--------------------------------------- added after 15455 hours

[deleted image]

[deleted image]

[deleted image]

[deleted image]

[deleted image]
By leopoldij at 09,Jul,16 14:02 other posts of leopoldij 
I'll do the yard work for free for you.

By #541246 at 26,Mar,18 23:10
Mm mmm. I love this shot. I dream of coming across a lady flashing her gorgeous pussy.

By ScottsCock at 28,Mar,18 14:50 other posts of ScottsCock 
Incredibly sexy!

By #121361 at 28,Mar,18 10:28
[deleted image]

By #478298 at 25,Mar,18 03:38
[deleted image] being seen by canoers at a public Lake

By kebmo at 17,Mar,18 07:38 other posts of kebmo 
I walked out my back door naked and one thing lead to another and I ended up on a bus bench on a busy street late at night naked. So hot and so scary! This is the story from my profile blog. /blogs/15565.html

By #528209 at 31,Jan,17 02:52
Because of my experience with the young voyeurs I developed a desire to jack off in public places. My favourite was in a subway station that had a bunch of pillars at one end that blocked the view from the rest of the platform I would wait until one train left then whip out my dick and pound it to climax before the next train came. I had 5 minutes of privacy, It would usually take 2 trains to cum. There was one other station with a private area but it had more passengers so I did not do it there as often. I used to sit in the back of a bus or street car late at night and jack off hidden by the back of the seat in front of me.

I have masturbated in as many places as I could, school, church, department stores, public building, parks, cemeteries. I have jacked off in every state in the U. S., every province in Canada and every country I have been in. It became a matter of pride. I would try and find somewhere that my cock would be hidden but I could see what was going on. I discovered that if I sat in the back row of church, the highest point of the balcony, I was often alone and my dick was hidden. I would sit there and wack off during boring sermons which were usually long enough to cum.

I used this technique to jack off in libraries, labs at university, just about anywhere that would be relatively alone but mainly in public view for long enough to ejaculate.

While in university I did not have a fall weight windbreaker and had to use an old reversible trench coat as I could not afford a new coat. This had pockets that allowed you put your hand through from one side to the other. This gave me a way to masturbate while walking home in the evening. I could take out my dick and stroke it while walking up the street with no one seeing it. If I met someone I would stop beating while I walked by and then start again. When it was time to ejaculate I would hold the coat open and shoot.

By #485312 at 23,Nov,16 02:28
only registered users can see external linksonly registered users can see external links
some from our last little outing *lix*

By chubbyloves at 23,Jul,16 01:19 other posts of chubbyloves 
Before I retired, I would drive home on the freeway every night. Once my girlfriend was playing with my dick as we were driving. I was the passenger and semi reclined. She was stroking it slowly when I noticed a van driving next to me with a woman driving. She had her eyes on the stroking action. It turned me on to have her watch and I shot cum all over the car. From then on I would jack off while driving home by myself and get turned on if some one watched

By youngjpcock at 15,Jul,16 11:43 other posts of youngjpcock 

good morning

By EarthQuake69 at 10,Jul,16 21:47 other posts of EarthQuake69 
filling up late night

By youngjpcock at 09,Jul,16 20:14 other posts of youngjpcock 

By Hrnyboy90 at 03,Jul,16 15:14 other posts of Hrnyboy90 
I love the feeling of being naked outside.. there's woods by where I live I like to walk back through the paths find a spot to stop n drop my pants.. the last time I stayed fully exposed for about 10 minutes.. it's rather secluded and usually vacant.. But anyone could of easily came walking by and seen me.. it's such a rush almost addicting
By #201155 at 09,Jul,16 19:46
I'd love to find you naked in the woods

By #496814 at 08,Nov,15 08:40
When I was younger I occasionally did this:[deleted image]

Riding my bike at night flashing.
By #417542 at 09,Jul,16 10:39
Me too

By #269759 at 03,Jul,16 23:59
Was passing through an airport today and stepped back from the urinal after pissing, cock out and semi-hard. I jerked it a few times and caught the eye of a guy at the sinks checking me out. He winked and went back to washing his hands. A couple other guys looked, but moved on quickly. Later while I was waiting to board, the guy who winked walked by and smiled at me, but he kept going.

By #487875 at 02,Jul,16 18:27
[URL=//showitoff.org/dey1ahpokueqpic.html][IMG]http:
//showitoff.org/thumbs/20160614/dey1ahpokueq.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
--------------------------------------- added after 18 seconds

[deleted image]
By small_dik at 03,Jul,16 03:11 other posts of small_dik 
I love your flasher suit

By #494374 at 03,Jul,16 00:42
My gf and have had sex in parking lots and out on the trails where we run. We also take lots of naked pics out on the trails

By #510909 at 02,Jul,16 23:51
I normally wear football shorts when taking the bus. Always make sure I open my legs so that people can have a upshort view and they think I don't know they can see up there lol.
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

[deleted image]
By leopoldij at 02,Jul,16 23:59 other posts of leopoldij 
Cool. Who took this pic?
By #510909 at 03,Jul,16 00:04
Me. IanBoy. Check my page, let me know if u like any of my pics hehee!
--------------------------------------- added after 8 minutes

If u look at my shirt the writings back to front. It was my old phone, I faced it against a mirror
By leopoldij at 03,Jul,16 00:34 other posts of leopoldij 
Cool cool

By leopoldij at 25,Jan,16 15:49 other posts of leopoldij 
Take a look at this clip.
only registered users can see external links
She's flashing her boobs at him.
And what does the dork do?
Oh, some people are not worth the favor. Thankless beings.
By #496814 at 02,Jul,16 22:25
Haha respect for his reaction. I doubt I could withstand my primal instinct to just gaze. Anyone who can earns my respect :p

By #194437 at 06,Nov,15 23:36
[deleted image]

[deleted image]

I think, Someone had seen me, but thy never talk to me
By #515338 at 02,Jul,16 04:56
I would definitely talk to you even offer to take better pics for you

By smokieb69 at 15,Jun,16 15:32 other posts of smokieb69 
I love being naked in public and do it as often as possible

this is not a nude beach:

cycling also makes me want to get naked - must be the tight shorts

or just anywhere that I can:

By #417542 at 14,Jun,16 19:26
I sometimes ride my bike naked in the park at night

By #472683 at 08,Nov,15 21:35
[deleted image]

This was outside a go-go bar at the corner of an intersection in a big town. I had never done that before; it was thrilling!
By #143536 at 09,Nov,15 17:30
I'm having a thrill looking at this

By Ben74 at 06,Nov,15 21:08 other posts of Ben74 
Love trying on clothes in shop dressing rooms..naked. I`t sso hot to try them on naked, and to be there around all those people, naked..getting hard...not flashing at all, but semi-public. Wonder how else likes to do this?
By #64328 at 06,Nov,15 22:04
I can totally relate

By pifad at 08,Nov,15 16:23 other posts of pifad 
I do the same and hope the guy before me who tried the jeans on was naked too. The thought of having my dick where his was is a major turn in

Adult Discussion Forum