Recent Posts of member BlazerDad

By BlazerDad at 27,Jul,24 16:23
BANKS SELL TRUMP ON ART OF ALLOWANCE

Google the above phrase, then read it.

By BlazerDad at 27,Jul,24 15:44
As a teen and into my early 20's I was able to go down on my dick about two inches worth. I would first piss in my mouth then when growing hard, suck to completion. Didn't do it a whole lot, mainly because I grew up on a large cattle farming operation and I discovered newly born calves.

By BlazerDad at 13,Jul,24 00:52
Believe it or not, I was 10. Family traveled to Washington state to visit relatives. I had to sleep with an older cousin, he was 12. First night in bed we were both laying on top of the covers in pajamas and as we talked, he put his hand down his pajama bottom and started playing with himself. He asked if I ever played with myself and I said no, I didn't know what he was talking about. He said, it feels great, I'll teach you. With that he pulled his dick out and began stroking up and down and told me to do the same. I followed his example and started playing with myself. At one point he asked to put his dick in my mouth. I was hesitant. He said it won't hurt, it feels good, I'll show you. With that he leaned over and put my dick in his mouth and sucked for a bit. He then said, now you do me. I was very apprehensive, but slowly complied. I began bobbing up and down and all of a sudden, he put his hands on top of my head as his breathing became faster. I tried pulling up, but he held tight as I felt my young mouth fill with his cum. Before that vacation ended that summer, we both were sucking each other and I had begun to ejaculate.

By BlazerDad at 12,Jul,24 23:54
only registered users can see external links

By BlazerDad at 12,Jul,24 23:49
only registered users can see external links

Go read the above and after you do, if you do, and you still hold Trump as your hero, you really don't have a clue. You deserve to have someone make decisions for you every day.

By BlazerDad at 12,Jul,24 23:30
If you think Biden is responsible for areas you mentioned, you haven't a clue about life. You should do a bit of study about what tariffs do to supply chains and economies then a little study on legislative efforts since 1986 to revamp the Reagan immigration law any administration must follow until Congress revamps the law. Presidents can't and don't make law. The legislative branch does.

By BlazerDad at 12,Jul,24 23:15
I woudn't say it's too late in the game. Consider more than 60 countries have held elections since January. Including the one in France that consumed 30 days.